Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 31

Thread: So Tiguere is going to spend his days on the board...

  1. #1
    Searching For Answers Hello BKLYN is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    brooklyn
    Posts
    17,146
    Credits
    52,021,684

    So Tiguere is going to spend his days on the board...

    Taking lil digs at black people wherever he can..

    I see this lil pattern...

    is that how its going to go?
    the healthy man does not torture others - generally it is the tortured who turn into torturers.

    Carl G. Jung

  2. #2
    Registered User Rinababy's Avatar Rinababy is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    10,776
    Credits
    1,115,624
    Why shouldn't he?
    Not like it wasn't already going on anyway
    Low him...this is the "new imix"

  3. #3
    Searching For Answers Hello BKLYN is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    brooklyn
    Posts
    17,146
    Credits
    52,021,684
    Quote Originally Posted by Rinababy View Post
    Why shouldn't he?
    Not like it wasn't already going on anyway
    Low him...this is the "new imix"
    yea... i just realized that... Dragon will probably make him a mod, i mean they both say basically the same things but in different words
    the healthy man does not torture others - generally it is the tortured who turn into torturers.

    Carl G. Jung

  4. #4
    Registered User Rinababy's Avatar Rinababy is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    10,776
    Credits
    1,115,624
    Quote Originally Posted by Hello BKLYN View Post
    yea... i just realized that... Dragon will probably make him a mod, i mean they both say basically the same things but in different words

    touchay....

  5. #5
    Registered User Steupz's Avatar Steupz is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Trinidad
    Posts
    10,883
    Credits
    1,226,784
    He alright, he's just we crazy cousin we doh take nowhere but does bring food back for him when we get home.

  6. #6
    Toppa_Toppa
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Steupz View Post
    He alright, he's just we crazy cousin we doh take nowhere but does bring food back for him when we get home.
    You and this 'we'.


    Anyway - is this the cry-fest thread? Shall I bring the violin?

  7. #7
    Waiting on my spaceship.. KimmyK's Avatar KimmyK is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    under de blanket...
    Posts
    5,631
    Credits
    1,682,020
    Quote Originally Posted by Rinababy View Post
    Why shouldn't he?
    Not like it wasn't already going on anyway
    Low him...this is the "new imix"
    you took the words right out my mouth,

    i believe him and lizard are cousins
    From you have life you have everyting
    Dem couldn't stop my breath
    Can't take my life
    Jah loves me so
    Can't take my soul
    I'm going back for everything and more
    I'm unstoppable

  8. #8
    Registered User Steupz's Avatar Steupz is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Trinidad
    Posts
    10,883
    Credits
    1,226,784
    Quote Originally Posted by Toppa_Toppa View Post
    You and this 'we'.


    Anyway - is this the cry-fest thread? Shall I bring the violin?
    You only talking... long time ah eh see ah man get yuh so excited as Tiguere.
    Iz bout 150 replies yuh had in ah thread.

  9. #9
    Toppa_Toppa
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Steupz View Post
    You only talking... long time ah eh see ah man get yuh so excited as Tiguere.
    Iz bout 150 replies yuh had in ah thread.
    Yuh ain shame?

  10. #10
    Registered User Steupz's Avatar Steupz is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Trinidad
    Posts
    10,883
    Credits
    1,226,784
    Quote Originally Posted by Toppa_Toppa View Post
    Yuh ain shame?
    No, if I wanted to get yuh excited there are things I could do, but yuh turn meh off when yuh make five thread in one week asking for ah certain poster to return.

  11. #11
    Registered User Rinababy's Avatar Rinababy is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    10,776
    Credits
    1,115,624
    Quote Originally Posted by KimmyK View Post
    you took the words right out my mouth,

    i believe him and lizard are cousins

    The funny thing is 5 or 6 years ago when 90% of the board was from BK no one, including the mod had all this negative stuff to say..really interesting

  12. #12
    Toppa_Toppa
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Steupz View Post
    No, if I wanted to get yuh excited there are things I could do, but yuh turn meh off when yuh make five thread in one week asking for ah certain poster to return.
    Steups

  13. #13
    Waiting on my spaceship.. KimmyK's Avatar KimmyK is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    under de blanket...
    Posts
    5,631
    Credits
    1,682,020
    Quote Originally Posted by Rinababy View Post

    The funny thing is 5 or 6 years ago when 90% of the board was from BK no one, including the mod had all this negative stuff to say..really interesting
    i going an dress back,me aint even going and reply to none of dem anymore
    From you have life you have everyting
    Dem couldn't stop my breath
    Can't take my life
    Jah loves me so
    Can't take my soul
    I'm going back for everything and more
    I'm unstoppable

  14. #14
    Waiting on my spaceship.. KimmyK's Avatar KimmyK is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    under de blanket...
    Posts
    5,631
    Credits
    1,682,020
    its amazing how ppl flip flop on topics that involve their "friends"

    carry on

    From you have life you have everyting
    Dem couldn't stop my breath
    Can't take my life
    Jah loves me so
    Can't take my soul
    I'm going back for everything and more
    I'm unstoppable

  15. #15
    Toppa_Toppa
    Guest
    It's amazing how some people take everything so seriously.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •