Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 38

Thread: So that's it????

  1. #1
    Toppa_Toppa
    Guest

    So that's it????

    Come on, people. I have at least a half hour at work remaining.

    Let's have some entertainment.

  2. #2
    17 61 Ingram_Gordon's Avatar Ingram_Gordon is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    town
    Posts
    13,691
    Credits
    6,085,003
    you need to be planning your security details for your wedding
    Dragon IG :: http://instagram.com/islandmixusa

  3. #3
    CocoErotika
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Toppa_Toppa View Post
    Come on, people. I have at least a half hour at work remaining.

    Let's have some entertainment.

    cant. Picong run when I threaten to expose him as another bitter, rejected Coco groupie

  4. #4
    Toppa_Toppa
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Ingram_Gordon View Post
    you need to be planning your security details for your wedding
    We still waiting on the quote for the lighting! You holding up the whole wedding? Have you organised the entertainment either? You were supposed to approach Nica, MB and a couple others so sign on to perform.

  5. #5
    Toppa_Toppa
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by CocoErotika View Post
    cant. Picong run when I threaten to expose him as another bitter, rejected Coco groupie
    This is a safe-zone. You can do your expose in here.

  6. #6
    17 61 Ingram_Gordon's Avatar Ingram_Gordon is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    town
    Posts
    13,691
    Credits
    6,085,003
    Quote Originally Posted by CocoErotika View Post
    cant. Picong run when I threaten to expose him as another bitter, rejected Coco groupie
    what about your man groupie Collosus??
    Dragon IG :: http://instagram.com/islandmixusa

  7. #7
    17 61 Ingram_Gordon's Avatar Ingram_Gordon is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    town
    Posts
    13,691
    Credits
    6,085,003
    Quote Originally Posted by Toppa_Toppa View Post
    We still waiting on the quote for the lighting! You holding up the whole wedding? Have you organised the entertainment either? You were supposed to approach Nica, MB and a couple others so sign on to perform.
    my supplier for the skylight hasnt replied..

    you want the quotation otherwise?
    Dragon IG :: http://instagram.com/islandmixusa

  8. #8
    CocoErotika
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Toppa_Toppa View Post
    This is a safe-zone. You can do your expose in here.
    nope...when the time is right. it has to be the right moment like when I did Coloss... but Picong know. that's why his ass run

    Quote Originally Posted by Ingram_Gordon View Post
    what about your man groupie Collosus??
    what about him? he is still pining

  9. #9
    T-MAKAA
    Guest
    Flopic

  10. #10
    Toppa_Toppa
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Ingram_Gordon View Post
    my supplier for the skylight hasnt replied..

    you want the quotation otherwise?
    Yeah, we need a general idea of what things are going to cost - for the accountant's sake of course - credits isn't an object as I said before.

  11. #11
    17 61 Ingram_Gordon's Avatar Ingram_Gordon is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    town
    Posts
    13,691
    Credits
    6,085,003

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by Toppa_Toppa View Post
    Yeah, we need a general idea of what things are going to cost - for the accountant's sake of course - credits isn't an object as I said before.

    ok..

    generally, skylights are rented by the hour wid a 4 hour minimum, so that 10k for it.. i'm tryin to get a better rate, as for the lights, i need to get some more info fro the wedding planner, but i seeing a 7.5k, +/- 20%... I would recommend Jason Kidd as back up dj in between the sets of Nica and the creole massive, and MB wid special guest appearance by Machel... thats looking like 35k for Nica, 35k for MB, and 50k for Machel.... system, stage, generator, stage management, pro camera and vid screens along with postproduction editting is 75-100k, or there about..
    Last edited by Ingram_Gordon; 12-08-2010 at 08:11 PM.
    Dragon IG :: http://instagram.com/islandmixusa

  12. #12
    Ęmρś VăńєŞŞ Libralove83 is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    the world...
    Posts
    11,086
    Credits
    1,160,256
    IMIX wedding going on and I'm not involved! wha de hell is this
    "If they were appreciated for their personality in the first place, she would not have been told to get extensions or weave when she started out as a reporter. This whole thing would not have been an issue to begin with if these women were appreciated for what was in their heads and on on top it." - Hello BKLYN

  13. #13
    Producer JAM CREW's Avatar JAM CREW is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    ummm i don't know!!
    Posts
    7,788
    Credits
    1,606,318
    anybody looking a production manager?
    St.Kitts Jam Crew Productions

    like the fan page search for St.kitts Jam Crew Productions

    or hit up on twitter @JAM_CREW

    or email : st.kittsjamcrew@gmail.com

    or soundcloud search for Jam Crew

  14. #14
    17 61 Ingram_Gordon's Avatar Ingram_Gordon is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    town
    Posts
    13,691
    Credits
    6,085,003
    Quote Originally Posted by Libralove83 View Post
    IMIX wedding going on and I'm not involved! wha de hell is this


    talk to the wedding planner..

    JCP, i was looking to sub contract you for that
    Dragon IG :: http://instagram.com/islandmixusa

  15. #15
    Toppa_Toppa
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Libralove83 View Post
    IMIX wedding going on and I'm not involved! wha de hell is this
    Oh shuuuuuuuuucks! CATERER!!!

    And invites haven't gone out yet but id like to hire you. Can you also do wedding cakes? I wonder if Spranga wants an open bar....
    Last edited by Toppa_Toppa; 12-08-2010 at 08:38 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •