Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So, tell us a story....

Credits

So, tell us a story....

Well, I'll kick one...

So, back in the days I was ridin' the 2 train uptown, on my way home from downtown Brooklyn. I had my headphones on, and was rockin'out my tunes. Everything, was all good until we pulled in to 42nd Street-Time Square station. I was sitting by the last door of the car conductor's car. So my left shoulder is parallel to the double door. My arm is over the rail shown in the pic below.

So, the Doors open and people enter & exit the train. Then I feel someone bump into my left arm, as they step in and stand right there at the door. I pull my arm over the railing, the doors close and the train pulls off. So, as the train was going to it's nex' stop. I start to smell an odor. At, first I didn't think much of it, cuz it sort have breezed by. But then I caught a whiff' again...so I there rockin' to my music. I start to scroll through the subways car looking to see if there was a homeless man that enter the train, all the while smell this sh!tty odor. So, at this point my head turns to the left to scroll my end of the car...and, Kaboom!!! The Sh!t ordor hits me in the face like a brick. I'm like, "Oh it's this dude standing up at the door." I didn't look up, and he was conversing with a female nex' to him...so, I just start holding my breath ever so often. Until it can pull in the nex' stop and hopefully someone would get up so I can just move over.

Well, the train pulled in to the nex' stop and when the doors open...people got up and walked out. This dude walks over to sit down right in front of me. So, I look up to see how a grown a$$ man can be stank' like sh!t on the subway. When I look at this dude, his head was HUMONGOUS!!!! Shit, looked like a fckin' Pumpkin...

So, I looked away...Then I looked back again. My disappointment then became a little more understanding. I recognized dude.....

It was....

"Biz Markie"
    Girly boy why do you get such a kick out of dissing women? - Namey Namey

You don't act proper, you just act angry. You act like a angry racist white new york cop.-Namey Namey

Everyone knows MÉCHANT LOUP is a jackass, but a pedophile? - Namey Namey

MÉCHANT LOUP like women? The only thing MÉCHANT LOUP like more than hearing that a blackman was gunned down by cops, is a hairy man ass. - Namey Namey

MÉCHANT LOUP a battyman. - Namey Namey

Credits
    ssooo wait is really tru dat he does smell...somebody tell me dat arready...
    Living like Peggy, plotting like Joan

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Naughtyshawtie View Post
    ssooo wait is really tru dat he does smell...somebody tell me dat arready...
    Well...

I only had that one encounter with the dude. but, I wouldn't doubt it.

You don't act proper, you just act angry. You act like a angry racist white new york cop.-Namey Namey

MÉCHANT LOUP like women? The only thing MÉCHANT LOUP like more than hearing that a blackman was gunned down by cops, is a hairy man ass. - Namey Namey

Credits
    Here is a story...

So i had a casual conversation with an older guy say mid forties this summer while i was a the bus stop. He was just about to open a Barber shop right at that stop and was making small talk as to what he should name his shop. Anyway, throughout the summer i would see him and say hi, since that is my main route. Last weak i was in the bus coming from the gym and saw alot of ppl in front of his shop with candles and stuff..i was like "dang, must be an anniversary for a kid who got shot there or something. Two days later i saw one of my brejin that i haven't seen in like 3-4 yrs. He was looking straight except for his hair. I was like "dude u need a hair cut"..he said "i know but my Barbour died" and when he told me the location of the Barbour shop i put two and two together. The guy from summer time died in a car accident last weekend and that candle lighting was for him. Dang, life is so short.
    Made In Vincy
    ~As humans we are equal but when it comes to standards and morals and ethics, they set us apart~
    Adidja me love yo, cake soap and all..."all of ah sudden me fall in love wid u"

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by vincyempress View Post
    Here is a story...

So i had a casual conversation with an older guy say mid forties this summer while i was a the bus stop. He was just about to open a Barber shop right at that stop and was making small talk as to what he should name his shop. Anyway, throughout the summer i would see him and say hi, since that is my main route. Last weak i was in the bus coming from the gym and saw alot of ppl in front of his shop with candles and stuff..i was like "dang, must be an anniversary for a kid who got shot there or something. Two days later i saw one of my brejin that i haven't seen in like 3-4 yrs. He was looking straight except for his hair. I was like "dude u need a hair cut"..he said "i know but my Barbour died" and when he told me the location of the Barbour shop i put two and two together. The guy from summer time died in a car accident last weekend and that candle lighting was for him. Dang, life is so short.

Now, imagine if you gave him sum Pum Pum....

You would have the stress of DEAD cocky on ur mind.

Credits
    wey givng him pum pum come een?? Anway...we had no such convo

and cocky doh ha to be dead to be "dead"
    Made In Vincy
    ~As humans we are equal but when it comes to standards and morals and ethics, they set us apart~
    Adidja me love yo, cake soap and all..."all of ah sudden me fall in love wid u"

Credits
    Is barbour vincy for barber?

Living like Peggy, plotting like Joan

Credits
    Here's One...

Last summer Im driving playing my music minding my business and
    stopped by a red light. So I heard somone singing pretty loud. Over powering my music. So I look out the window to see who is this crazy person singing that loud out in public. So I saw this chick and I was like i know her. So I yelled out "vincyempress" she stopped looked at me and kept walking. Soi yelled out her name again "vincyempress" then she finally came to my car. She was like do I know you I was it's ping pong she was ohhh and we chatted for like 5mins. Supposedly she thought I was trying to holler at her that's why she didn't came to the car the first time lol.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by vincyempress View Post
    wey givng him pum pum come een?? Anway...we had no such convo

and cocky doh ha to be dead to be "dead"
    I'm jus' messing with you...

I wouldn't know if you gave ice cube sum.

Quote Originally Posted by Ping-Pong View Post
    Here's One...

Last summer Im driving playing my music minding my business and
    stopped by a red light. So I heard somone singing pretty loud. Over powering my music. So I look out the window to see who is this crazy person singing that loud out in public. So I saw this chick and I was like i know her. So I yelled out "vincyempress" she stopped looked at me and kept walking. Soi yelled out her name again "vincyempress" then she finally came to my car. She was like do I know you I was it's ping pong she was ohhh and we chatted for like 5mins. Supposedly she thought I was trying to holler at her that's why she didn't came to the car the first time lol.

So, wait....

she really thought you figured she to be Vincy and a Empress, like men just bal'n out to a random chick..."African Queen". Woooooooooooooow'!!!

Credits
    here's a story.

Once upon a time monkey shit slime, Colossus tek it and mek window blind
    joie de vivre

carpe diem

I can tell you a story bout my dyck but
    it would be way too long

Credits
    here's a story.

Once upon a time monkey shit slime, Colossus tek it and mek window blind
    joie de vivre

carpe diem

I can tell you a story bout my dyck but
    it would be way too long

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Colossus_Supreme View Post
    Well, I'll kick one...

So, back in the days I was ridin' the 2 train uptown, on my way home from downtown Brooklyn. I had my headphones on, and was rockin'out my tunes. Everything, was all good until we pulled in to 42nd Street-Time Square station. I was sitting by the last door of the car conductor's car. So my left shoulder is parallel to the double door. My arm is over the rail shown in the pic below.

So, the Doors open and people enter & exit the train. Then I feel someone bump into my left arm, as they step in and stand right there at the door. I pull my arm over the railing, the doors close and the train pulls off. So, as the train was going to it's nex' stop. I start to smell an odor. At, first I didn't think much of it, cuz it sort have breezed by. But then I caught a whiff' again...so I there rockin' to my music. I start to scroll through the subways car looking to see if there was a homeless man that enter the train, all the while smell this sh!tty odor. So, at this point my head turns to the left to scroll my end of the car...and, Kaboom!!! The Sh!t ordor hits me in the face like a brick. I'm like, "Oh it's this dude standing up at the door." I didn't look up, and he was conversing with a female nex' to him...so, I just start holding my breath ever so often. Until it can pull in the nex' stop and hopefully someone would get up so I can just move over.

Well, the train pulled in to the nex' stop and when the doors open...people got up and walked out. This dude walks over to sit down right in front of me. So, I look up to see how a grown a$$ man can be stank' like sh!t on the subway. When I look at this dude, his head was HUMONGOUS!!!! Shit, looked like a fckin' Pumpkin...

So, I looked away...Then I looked back again. My disappointment then became a little more understanding. I recognized dude.....

It was....

"Biz Markie"
    damn, he stink like that?
    he ridin the subway? I hear he own Yachts...
    the other day they said on the news how one day he was driving with a suspeded license and the police stop him and he showed the cops his boating license

Credits
    When I was in high school...I was walking from Popeyes...about 2 blocks down I put my food on the bench while tying my shoe lace..and some homeless looking guy grabbed it and ran. I wasn't catching him....Two spicy breasts..a wing..and large fries...Gone>>>

And no...I'm not joking...and I'm not laughing either cuz I was hungry smh.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Cloud View Post
    When I was in high school...I was walking from Popeyes...about 2 blocks down I put my food on the bench while tying my shoe lace..and some homeless looking guy grabbed it and ran. I wasn't catching him....Two spicy breasts..a wing..and large fries...Gone>>>

And no...I'm not joking...and I'm not laughing either cuz I was hungry smh.
    Strum has a Grizzly Bear Rug in his living room.

It's not dead however...It's just SCARED TO MOVE.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Strum View Post
    Don't laugh..I still get emotional just thinking about it

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast