Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: So Obama is a War Mongerer

Credits

Thumbs down So Obama is a War Mongerer

I'm not voting next year.

Credits
    Hanging out with terrorists didn't give yuh ah clue?

Credits
    Obama is gunna lose alot of votes. because polls say 65% of american is against USA military involvement in Libya.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by King-NicK View Post
    Obama is gunna lose alot of votes. because polls say 65% of american is against USA military involvement in Libya.
    public sentiment is fickle, once this is not a black hawk down situation americans will change their mind once the evil quadaffi is removed. shock and awe quick win

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneshot View Post
    public sentiment is fickle, once this is not a black hawk down situation americans will change their mind once the evil quadaffi is removed. shock and awe quick win
    wasn't that supposed to be the case in Iraq? (after they realized they couldn't keep up the WMD lie?)

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Rinababy View Post
    wasn't that supposed to be the case in Iraq? (after they realized they couldn't keep up the WMD lie?)
    That was a lie?
    Some lie because almost the entire world believed it.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Steupz View Post
    That was a lie?
    Some lie because almost the entire world believed it.
    No the entire world didn't believe it, the UN didn't believe it but hey thats ancient history right?
    Point is Iraq was supposed to be a quick in and out and 8 years later......
    Obama is making a mistake with this one IMO

Credits
    No the entire world didn't believe it, the UN didn't believe it but hey thats ancient history right?
    :::cut-eye::: for you yes.

Credits
    WMD wasnt a lie he did have bio weapons, the ability to hit targets was exaggerated.

Quaddafi is no saint any african knows this. He is no different from external imperialist forces, loaning you money while enabling your enemies.

You cannot forget for years this man has been enabling terrorists to target civilians local and abroad. Arming muslim militia to kill blacks in Sudan. Claiming to fight al Queda in North Africa, when al queda is growing for arm to arm. Homeboy even played a part Sierra Leone civil war.

He should have learnt from Saddam, when your "friends" say enough is enough. You need to listen.

Credits
    WMD wasnt a lie he did have bio weapons, the ability to hit targets was exaggerated.

Quaddafi is no saint any african knows this. He is no different from external imperialist forces, loaning you money while enabling your enemies.

You cannot forget for years this man has been enabling terrorists to target civilians local and abroad. Arming muslim militia to kill blacks in Sudan. Claiming to fight al Queda in North Africa, when al queda is growing for arm to arm. Homeboy even played a part Sierra Leone civil war.

He should have learnt from Saddam, when your "friends" say enough is enough. You need to listen.
    Im not disagreeing with whether or not its time for him to go, Im just not sure its a good idea to assume that these things will be quick in and out.

Also a bit off topic, but for some reason I don't think these "rebels" are who they are claiming themselves to be. Maybe its just the skeptic in me but, I think this is a well orchestrated coup set up from outside. I really do.

Credits
    Im not disagreeing with whether or not its time for him to go, Im just not sure its a good idea to assume that these things will be quick in and out.

Also a bit off topic, but for some reason I don't think these "rebels" are who they are claiming themselves to be. Maybe its just the skeptic in me but, I think this is a well orchestrated coup set up from outside. I really do.
    i thought so also, but no anti aircraft stinger missiles?

Credits

Biological weapons are NOT weapons of mass destruction.

Basically what they were implying was that Saddam was developing or had nuclear capabilities, which was false. Honestly, if you had nuclear weapons and you were "crazy" and America was invading, wouldn't you...i dunno...USE them? I mean, isn't that what weapons of mass destruction are for?

yeah...I still wondering where all the arms the rebels dem using coming from
    Last edited by SKBai1991; 03-19-2011 at 07:01 PM.

T-MAKAA
    hmmm

Credits
    Could this many people be so uninformed and unashamed to expose their ignorance?
    Stunning.
    Say no to drugs.
    Smoke weed.

where is the greatest CARNIVAL?..well then yuh find meh!
    Credits
    Libya + Abu Bakr + other = 1990 coup.....fire bun dey arse
    ****If you're over 10 And watch CNN and believe everything
    You're in 2 deep, And your 35 And you still survive, idle pon corner side
    You're in 2 deep (Damian Marley -In 2 Deep)****
    "pitch yuh k.u..nt" (taken from VincyShenny)

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast