Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Like Tree104Likes

Thread: So, no one gonna discuss the Flatbus Mini-Riot?

Juan Dan
    Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post

Im apart of the real poor people.....the taxpayer.

When you have a system that enables low class people, and you watch the low class people abuse the system. Your viewpoint expands, and you see what's going on in society. The average hardworking individual doesn't know the ills & drama of the impoverish community, because they are too busy hard at work and being productive in their lives. They don't see a woman in the shelter with her 2 & 4 kids, yet the kids have on $150 sneakers, $100 jeans, $500 coats and such. I, nor my child is wearing such...but my hard earn tax dollars is providing food & shelter for this family.

This kid wearing GANG beads on his neck...he been arrested for stealing a car, as well as stealing high priced items. He throwing up a BLOOD flag, he have gun on him. In a sense, it's better the cops took his life...cuz the route he was going he would had a life in jail or he would have taken someone's life. I'm not sorry to say the above.

wasnt nothing special about him
    one of a hundred thousand young guys who do not make it
    whether jail or etc

oen of my issues is with these guys like lucianite who talk stupid shit like they could hang with the kid

like they would be around him and his friends

like they would walk past them at 1 am not feeling fear

what is it they have in common with him?

cause me personally would be scared of the kid
    same way I would be scared of trevaugh martin

these guys are aggressive and willing to 'get down"

not my kind of life

as I said I have brothers just like him
    yet I also know other young guys who just want to go to school and have a lil job and be NORMAL

yet guys like him might make their life and future more difficult

in any case I saw other videos of him
    he just a kid and in another place in merica he would have been on the football or baseball team and wearing THOSE colors
    repping for his school or team

Credits

Im apart of the real poor people.....the taxpayer.

When you have a system that enables low class people, and you watch the low class people abuse the system. Your viewpoint expands, and you see what's going on in society. The average hardworking individual doesn't know the ills & drama of the impoverish community, because they are too busy hard at work and being productive in their lives. They don't see a woman in the shelter with her 2 & 4 kids, yet the kids have on $150 sneakers, $100 jeans, $500 coats and such. I, nor my child is wearing such...but my hard earn tax dollars is providing food & shelter for this family.

This kid wearing GANG beads on his neck...he been arrested for stealing a car, as well as stealing high priced items. He throwing up a BLOOD flag, he have gun on him. In a sense, it's better the cops took his life...cuz the route he was going he would had a life in jail or he would have taken someone's life. I'm not sorry to say the above.

Yes, we can all attest to the behavior of a particular socio- economic group. What are WE doing to help ?

The cops have to be held accountable despite.....

We should not MARGINALIZE the lives of people we are claiming to want to help

go back to the top and see the disdain and language used tp describe the people protesting - one can object to the behaviour - but its quite telling of the individuals who marginalize "these people "

Juan Dan
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucianite View Post
    Yes, we can all attest to the behavior of a particular socio- economic group. What are WE doing to help ?

Teh cops have to be help accountable despite.....

go make to the top and see the disdain and language used tp describe the people protesting - one can object to the behaviour - but its quite telling of the individuals who marginalize "these people "
    shaddup
    talking a buncha NOTHING

alrite I wont quote you again
    yall so stupid and say nothing

NOTHING AT ALL

sickstomach

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucianite View Post

The cops have to be held accountable despite.....

go back to the top and see the disdain and language used tp describe the people protesting - one can object to the behaviour - but its quite telling of the individuals who marginalize "these people "
    You fail to see that in FACT its their actions that Marginalize them. They feel like the cops treat them like animals, yet they responded like Animals, No?
    Girly boy why do you get such a kick out of dissing women? - Namey Namey

You don't act proper, you just act angry. You act like a angry racist white new york cop.-Namey Namey

Everyone knows MÉCHANT LOUP is a jackass, but a pedophile? - Namey Namey

MÉCHANT LOUP like women? The only thing MÉCHANT LOUP like more than hearing that a blackman was gunned down by cops, is a hairy man ass. - Namey Namey

MÉCHANT LOUP a battyman. - Namey Namey

Juan Dan
    so on cspan they been discussing a whole lotta things from morning

yet one thing struck me

one guy was cussing this lady bout how the constikution guarantees people the right to protess and bare harms etc

its possible blak people just dont know how to use the laws to their favor

Live Video - C-SPAN | C-SPAN

alrite

Credits

Pineman, others want to make this NONSENSE monumental like the Crown Heights riot....LOL@People have had enough. Did they have enough when "KiKi' running around the Hood with the other lil' Terrorist? Nope!

Joke, is...all thes people know about a dozen "ki ki"s roaming their Hood.
    Again, you have no clue, Charles Barron, Jamaane Williams, and numerous community leaders time and time again have address the black on black crime issue.

Furthermore if you were on your "A" game you would know that these issues amongst others are address at community board meetings......I am willing to bet you have no clue where your community board is located muchless what district you belong in.

Again...I am not signing off on random thuggish behavior as far as vandalizing some store. .....but we have to stand up against the constant disrespect the criminal cops have demonstrated time and time again.

Anyway. .....I don't expect you to see the otherside of this....like Malcolm and Marcus pointed out...tbere are Blacks amongst us that are sellouts and would never stand up for a just cause.
    Lucianite and jahblessed like this.

Credits
    regardless of what the kid did if he wasn't committing a crime and didn't pose a threat the cops shouldnt have killed him. Don't tell me that shyt about he looked the part etc, the nypd have killed black cops in recent years because they had an "urban look."

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by sankofaa View Post
    regardless of what the kid did if he wasn't committing a crime and didn't pose a threat the cops shouldnt have killed him. Don't tell me that shyt about he looked the part etc, the nypd have killed black cops in recent years because they had an "urban look."
    What are you saying "Regardless" about??? There is no "Regardless". Being in possession of a firearm that is not registered and permitted to you is a CRIME. Loitering itself is an Offense. That right there opens the door to being Stop & Frisked. Failing to comply with orders and evading questioning is a CRIME. Pulling a gun out in front of officer, for God knows what reason is GONNA GET YOU SHOT!!!

You don't act proper, you just act angry. You act like a angry racist white new york cop.-Namey Namey

MÉCHANT LOUP like women? The only thing MÉCHANT LOUP like more than hearing that a blackman was gunned down by cops, is a hairy man ass. - Namey Namey

Credits
    What are you saying "Regardless" about??? There is no "Regardless". Being in possession of a firearm that is not registered and permitted to you is a CRIME. Loitering itself is an Offense. That right there opens the door to being Stop & Frisked. Failing to comply with orders and evading questioning is a CRIME. Pulling a gun out in front of officer, for God knows what reason is GONNA GET YOU SHOT!!!
    if the kid didn't cause a threat to the officers they had no business using deadly force. The evidence suggests they kept shooting even when the kid posed no threat. Those bullets could've easily gone through someones window and killed someone else.

Credits
    really kofa? do you know that area?
    Never waste your time trying to explain who you are to people who are committed to misunderstanding you.

Velvet Glove. Iron Fist

mi style still sharp .....u a A-Minor and dem a B-Flat

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by ladyrastafari View Post
    really kofa? do you know that area?
    Yup. It happened in front of a residential building

Credits
    If he have a gun he planning to use it kill he cun+
    :::Make One Wrong Move N Crapo Smoke yuh Pipe, Rum Stronger Than Love:::

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by sankofaa View Post
    if the kid didn't cause a threat to the officers they had no business using deadly force. The evidence suggests they kept shooting even when the kid posed no threat. Those bullets could've easily gone through someones window and killed someone else.

At what point when an officer approaches a person and the person walks/runs away from the officer, then pulls out a gun...does the officer shoot the person? After the person fires their gun, or when they pull a gun after they walked off from the cop?

someone said, "He pulled the gun out to let them know he had a gun on him, but they shot him."

Even if the above was the case, that was a Sure fire way to get shot. Just stop and tell them I have a gun on me, or let the cops search u and find it. That's how not to get yourself killed.

Credits
    Lucianite likes this.
    Marcus Garvey said you would not know yourself till your back is against the wall. It gone through the wall now.

Credits

Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast