Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16

Thread: So name somethings Bad about Guyana

  1. #1
    Players Play I Coach Swollen's Avatar Swollen is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    27,730
    Credits
    154,639,656

    So name somethings Bad about Guyana

    That is not as bad or worse in your Island/Country of Birth...

  2. #2
    Registered User MR HYPE's Avatar MR HYPE is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Where ever ya see meh
    Posts
    7,634
    Credits
    1,623,520
    lol...

  3. #3
    Players Play I Coach Swollen's Avatar Swollen is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    27,730
    Credits
    154,639,656
    Quote Originally Posted by MR HYPE View Post
    lol...
    So it seems like Guyana and all the other Islands is in the same boat...

  4. #4
    NaturalBornRidah
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Swollen View Post
    So it seems like Guyana and all the other Islands is in the same boat...
    Stop tryna lump everybody in the same boat fool.

    Your a weirdo who always tries to get in where they fit in.

  5. #5
    Players Play I Coach Swollen's Avatar Swollen is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    27,730
    Credits
    154,639,656
    Quote Originally Posted by NaturalBornRidah View Post
    Stop tryna lump everybody in the same boat fool.

    Your a weirdo who always tries to get in where they fit in.
    Get thee behind me, fagot: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of woman, but those that be of men

  6. #6
    Registered User Mr_Crafty's Avatar Mr_Crafty is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    S.V.G
    Posts
    1,492
    Credits
    46,900,922
    damn guyana produced sum sexy females doe

  7. #7
    17 61 Ingram_Gordon's Avatar Ingram_Gordon is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    town
    Posts
    13,691
    Credits
    6,085,003
    Swollen is the worst thing to come out of Guyana
    Dragon IG :: http://instagram.com/islandmixusa

  8. #8
    Players Play I Coach Swollen's Avatar Swollen is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    27,730
    Credits
    154,639,656
    Quote Originally Posted by Ingram_Gordon View Post
    Swollen is the worst thing to come out of Guyana

    Style and Fashion fuker...

    I was a blessing to the world of females...






    Now post something better in your island...

  9. #9
    Dragon Singh IslandmixUSA's Avatar IslandmixUSA is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 1998
    Location
    South Beach
    Posts
    17,885
    Credits
    197,292,866,388,999,999,818,295,870,602,935,687,472,364,398, 106,721,251,075,546,939,392
    Quote Originally Posted by Swollen View Post
    Style and Fashion fuker...

    I was a blessing to the world of females...






    Now post something better in your island...
    Only ah HOMO would sit wid his legs crossed

  10. #10
    NaturalBornRidah
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Swollen View Post
    Style and Fashion fuker...

    I was a blessing to the world of females...






    Now post something better in your island...
    Stop stealing your little nephews pics of when they were young you pruned wrinkled ass Bruno ,I think that should be your name from now on ''Swollen Pounded Ass''.

    You are a sick man I feel sorry for your nephews ,their mothers must of held them close by when you came around.

    PS stealing pictures of other kids can get you locked up pedo perv.
    Last edited by NaturalBornRidah; 08-10-2011 at 04:43 AM.

  11. #11
    Players Play I Coach Swollen's Avatar Swollen is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    27,730
    Credits
    154,639,656
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince Richard View Post
    Only ah HOMO would sit wid his legs crossed

    ah see yah ducking threads....

  12. #12
    Registered User NASDAQ's Avatar NASDAQ is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    V I
    Posts
    3,175
    Credits
    2,322,051
    i know that pic is old and back in the day nobody thought anything of a kid crossing his legs but ..c'mon
    u looking extra moist in that pic dude who the hell made u sit next to flowers and take a pic like that?

  13. #13
    Players Play I Coach Swollen's Avatar Swollen is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    27,730
    Credits
    154,639,656
    Quote Originally Posted by NASDAQ View Post
    i know that pic is old and back in the day nobody thought anything of a kid crossing his legs but ..c'mon
    u looking extra moist in that pic dude who the hell made u sit next to flowers and take a pic like that?

    boy I don't know much about the picture other than it was in the country, Mahaicony.. I was bout 8 years old den...

  14. #14
    NaturalBornRidah
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Swollen View Post
    boy I don't know much about the picture other than it was in the country, Mahaicony.. I was bout 8 years old den...
    The boy looks like he is getting an early start in ''faggatry'' whether its you or your nephew.

  15. #15
    Registered User Mr_Crafty's Avatar Mr_Crafty is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    S.V.G
    Posts
    1,492
    Credits
    46,900,922

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •