Thread: So Ladies, What Would You Do?!

Mad Scorpion

So Ladies, What Would You Do?!

This should be interestig if allyuh tell de truth

I can only be me.... MadamStatuesque's Avatar MadamStatuesque is offline
    Credits
    curse him out for not nipping that sh!t in the bud. she doesn't owe me sh!t, but he does. and every dude can tell when a woman is flirting with them, i dont care what yuh say.

but then again, im unpredictable, so i may not say anything. completely ignore them, continue with my dinner, go home and if he think he's coming in, close the door in his face or something so. i might get up and walk away. who knows.
    Last edited by MadamStatuesque; 08-11-2010 at 01:36 PM.
    Not a single ounce of fock shall be given today...

Mad Scorpion
    Quote Originally Posted by GroovyLittleThing View Post
    curse him out for not nipping that sh!t in the bud. she doesn't owe me sh!t, but he does. and every dude can tell when a woman is flirting with them, i dont care what yuh say.
    At what point do you think he should realize the waitress is flirting with him if it weren't staged?

Credits
    im not going to lie...im quite rude....and she woulda been done from time she twine her hair talking about " u look like this cute actor"....BINGO! she done! I would have cut her off immediately! not nasty but very firmly state that he is not that actor and proceed with my order..

Its not that she owes me anything or he for that matter....but the broad is out of control cuz she showing disrespect! she is NOT going to talk to MY man that way while i am sitting right there! she saying F* me...so ima say it rite back...nicely!

if he engage that girl same way dude in the video did...it would be on!
    BELLY FULL BUT DEM STARVIN'

I can only be me.... MadamStatuesque's Avatar MadamStatuesque is offline
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Punany Tenderizah View Post
    At what point do you think he should realize the waitress is flirting with him if it weren't staged?
    maybe when he feels that she is being a lil too friendly, if he feels that, or maybe if he notices my discomfort without me saying a word (some guys can pick up on that).
    Not a single ounce of fock shall be given today...

Mad Scorpion
    Quote Originally Posted by GroovyLittleThing View Post
    maybe when he feels that she is being a lil too friendly, if he feels that, or maybe if he notices my discomfort without me saying a word (some guys can pick up on that).
    Fair enough.

LOC what if it was a genuine mistake? I feel yuh ha to at least give it a moment to see wha it really is.

T-MAKAA
    "Did you remember the name of the actor yet"

"You definitely have the height for it"

Steups

TC
    Credits
    Ive been in this situation many times before, except that I am the one flirted with... I just say to the waiter, (or who so ever comes to the table) Excuse me but I am with.....here...hes on the other side of the table in case you didnt notice.