Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree97Likes

Thread: So Jennifer is suing Nia (evelyn's ASSistant)

Credits

So Jennifer is suing Nia (evelyn's ASSistant)

So bleddy good! I couldn't believe that shit when i saw it. Jennifer is one smart cookie eh. She filed the police report back in January, she made it seem like that was all she was gonna do, she waited till this heffer got aired on tv, made a few dollars, and THEN sued her. I guess Nia gonna downgrade from a 2 bedroom apartment to a studio lol.

Thank GOD this is the end of that show.
    mz_JazE and Mrs. Skilz™ like this.
    ~~When your character is built on spiritual and moral foundations, your contagious way of life will influence millions.~~

Real Eyes
    Realize
    Real Lies

Credits
    Sue her fooooooooooooooor ...i think she threatened to sue them all ....with her lil punk ass

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Triniminx View Post
    Sue her fooooooooooooooor ...i think she threatened to sue them all ....with her lil punk ass
    For assault. Who the fcuk does she think she is putting her hands on someone like that? steupps. Now she's saying she 'regrets' it.
    ladyrastafari likes this.
    ~~When your character is built on spiritual and moral foundations, your contagious way of life will influence millions.~~

Real Eyes
    Realize
    Real Lies

Credits
    not everyone is prone to behaving like uncivilized beasts

Credits
    shiiiiiiiiiiiit ...nia look like she kina young...Jen sitting there acting holier than thou...i'd smack the shit outta her too...all Nia wanted was an answer, obivously Jen didn't have none AND she acting smug about it?? her ass

Credits
    shiiiiiiiiiiiit ...nia look like she kina young...Jen sitting there acting holier than thou...i'd smack the shit outta her too...all Nia wanted was an answer, obivously Jen didn't have none AND she acting smug about it?? her ass
    again, who the fcuk does that no hairline having heffa think she is? from the way she was talking, i wouldn't have answered either. Jennifer didn't owe her an explanation. If she really wanted her key, the smart way to deal with that would have been the legal way. Not going on tv and acting like a frigging animal. I probably would have done the same thing jennifer did. I wish more women would behave like that. Let the hoodrats act like rats and you hit them where it would hurt the most. Their POCKETS.

Real Eyes
    Realize
    Real Lies

Credits
    even if Jenn was wrong...what happened to iggin the beeyatch? what happened to just cutting her out of your spectrum and not dealing with her? jenn don't owe nia sh*t and as long as jenn don't step to her Nia had no reason to do what she did.

Like is that the only option people have is to fight -- is like there's a breeding of b*tches and not women

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Ms. Classy Lady~ View Post
    again, who the fcuk does that no hairline having heffa think she is? from the way she was talking, i wouldn't have answered either. Jennifer didn't owe her an explanation. If she really wanted her key, the smart way to deal with that would have been the legal way. Not going on tv and acting like a frigging animal. I probably would have done the same thing jennifer did. I wish more women would behave like that. Let the hoodrats act like rats and you hit them where it would hurt the most. Their POCKETS.
    so if u had a friend close enuff that u had her house keys, and u fall out with a mutual friend, u gonna ex out ur friend with no explaination? She didn't really want the key, she wanted to know what the beef was...i understand, im not that cold...oh please allyuh and yuh hoodrat shit......shit where i come from, if u run ur mouth, be prepared to get punched in it...all the problems Jen have with the girls, its the way that she carries herself and talks to them with that "whatever" attitude.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by femmeayitienne View Post
    even if Jenn was wrong...what happened to iggin the beeyatch? what happened to just cutting her out of your spectrum and not dealing with her? jenn don't owe nia sh*t and as long as jenn don't step to her Nia had no reason to do what she did.

Like is that the only option people have is to fight -- is like there's a breeding of b*tches and not women
    I believe Jen did owe her an explaination...and no, fighting is not the only option...but sometimes when people want to get on they high horse...u juss wanna knock them down...its really not that complicated to grasp...specially if the b*tch is acting brand new juss cause cameras are around

Credits
    so if u had a friend close enuff that u had her house keys, and u fall out with a mutual friend, u gonna ex out ur friend with no explaination? She didn't really want the key, she wanted to know what the beef was...i understand, im not that cold...oh please allyuh and yuh hoodrat shit......shit where i come from, if u run ur mouth, be prepared to get punched in it...all the problems Jen have with the girls, its the way that she carries herself and talks to them with that "whatever" attitude.
    What? where are you from, the streets of compton? girl please. I run my mouth, you punch me in it, you WILL be paying for my new teeth and my new house. My son could get a jumpstart on his college fund too lol.

Real Eyes
    Realize
    Real Lies

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Ms. Classy Lady~ View Post
    What? where are you from, the streets of compton? girl please. I run my mouth, you punch me in it, you WILL be paying for my new teeth and my new house. My son could get a jumpstart on his college fund too lol.
    nah, im from NY, and i ent nobody b*tch or punk, and neither am i to be used or abused...tho im too old to care if people like me or not or why or whatever the fuk...like i said, Nia look a lil young and yea, i can see why her feelings are hurt...and nobody said she was gonna kill the b*tch...some people juss need to be put in they place thats all...Jen talkin shit about harlem, yea, she should know some folks are bout it bout it from harlem ...fuk outta her with her bougie ass...she better KEEP some security round she if daiz she new attitude yes

Credits
    I believe Jen did owe her an explaination...and no, fighting is not the only option...but sometimes when people want to get on they high horse...u juss wanna knock them down...its really not that complicated to grasp...specially if the b*tch is acting brand new juss cause cameras are around
    Nia may have wanted an explanation and she's within her right to feel so but Jennifer doesn't have to explain anything to her if she doesn't want to. if someone who you thought was a friend start throwing shade at you even after you ask them what's going on then you have to take it for what it is....If that's the kind of individual she is then done it! PERIOD!! You ask for your keys back and that's it.

The fact that violence seems to be the only way that these women react when they are upset says a lot!!

Credits
    i feel u...but u cya go around treating people anyhow, especially like they likkle pee-ons and shit and not expect no confrontation...not in the real world at least ...she can do whatever she wants, but she don't have to be stank about it

Credits
    i feel u...but u cya go around treating people anyhow, especially like they likkle pee-ons and shit and not expect no confrontation...not in the real world at least ...she can do whatever she wants, but she don't have to be stank about it
    You cannot control other people's behavior but you surely can control your own. In the work environment, if someone come at you sideways, do you fight them or do you report them to the proper authorities and get it handled?

Jenn can be as stank as she wants to be but am I going to reduce myself to her level? NO! I will take this experience as God's sign that this chic was not a real friend and I will be glad that I saw her for who she is.

Credits
    You would swear these "women" are 15 years old the way they act. You do not see professional 30 year old women behaving in such a manner, even if they from the hood. Disgusting!

I will still continue to watch the show, though.
    Rubbawaist and ladyrastafari like this.

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast