Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: So, I was out to dinner with this young lady...

Credits

So, I was out to dinner with this young lady...

and the night was going well. Conversation flowing...laughter...good food, a lot of smiling between the two of us. Just an all-around pleasant experience.

Well, we got to dessert...she asked if I was going to order for myself, or would I be interesting in sharing? I stated I wouldn't mind sharing and would like her to make the choice of dessert. She decided to order chocolate mousse cheese cake. So our dessert arrives and we tap' spoons and start to dig in. After a few spoonfuls, she says....."Isn't Chocolate Amazzzzzzzing!!!"
    So, I say in response...."I know!!! Every time I look in the Mirror... I say the same exact thing!"

She stops chewing....leans back, and pushes the dessert away, drops the spoon. Looks away, and fixes her face in this solemn look. In my head....I'm like Okaaaaaay', WTF? She gonna trip? She then turns to me and says...."Uhmmmm, I'm ready to Go!!" still with this solemn look. I'm still like WTF', buh whatever yow. I call for the check, promptly pull out my card...pay for the meal, and we headed out to my vehicle.

So, now we driving...and its dead silence in the car..so I put on the radio to try ease the eeriness. She still deh with this solemn look...I'm on my whatever is whatever tip. We come cross my exit on the hwy, and she jumps up..."Where are you going?" with this confused look. I say..."Am I, not taking you home?"...she says, "When did I say I want to be taking home?"...I say, "Well I'm sorry, that's what I thought..but No Problem, I can get off the next exit." So, Im a little taking back...one, because of the chain of events leading up to this moment...plus, she has never been to my home or has shown interest in going there.

So, we get to my place...and she sits down. I offer her something to drink...she request water. Then I turn on the TV and pass her the remote, while I go get her her beverage. So, I return with the beverage and have a seat next to her. She stars sipping her water and I say..."Are you good?"..she says, "Are you?"...I say, Well I'm good, if you are good?"..she, looks at me and smiles...then leans over and kisses me and says..."I think we're good!" So, I return the kisses and we start gettin' all hot and heavy, and real intense, and sh1t. She was wearing a linen sundress like the one here...

So, my hands were gliding her curves at every bend and turn...and, said fck this...i'm gripping her a$$ and all I felt was bare cheek. I then slide my hand up towards the Tram Stamp locale searching for a Thong to no avail. I say, "wait, you wearing noting?" She smiles and says, I only wear underwear in jeans cuz I don't like how the material feels rubbed up against me. I'm like oh, wow'...internally surprised the whole night this ch!ck been with me panty free and I had no clue...wtf? *smh* Now being aware of the circumstance i'm working with...I spread my hand through her legs and start playing her cl!t like a Banjo'. See video below for reference.

So, she start gasping for her air...and start moaning & like choking ..."Uh..argh..argh...Uhmm..gulp...argh uhhhh..Argggh!" then pushes me away from her. She, oh...wait uhmmm..and tries to regain her breath & composure. I say..."are you alright?" giving a little dastardly smirk. She says, "Oh, you are Baaaaaaaad'....you are so, baaaaaad'. where the fck you learn that?" ...I say, "I don't think it was learned...perhaps, it's a natural gift." She smiles and shakes her head...then gets up and walks towards my bedroom. I get up in trail her, and she lays down on my bed and spreads herself comfortably. I take off my shows and pants, reach into my nightstand and draw a rubber, suit up...and proceed to commence fcking.

Now, everything was going good she staring into my eyes, as I am staring into hers. and she start making these rollercoaster noises..."Oh!!!, ohhhhhhooooo...OH!...WaHHHH!!..OHHHH...OOh". Then she strat flowing tears down her cheek...I mean start fck'n raining tears...I'm like Oh, man..but still I'm stroking regardless. Then she says..."I HATE YOU." I'm like Oh kayyyy..still stroking, keeping the riddim going. "I Hate you, SO MUCH"..." *tears raining* "I hate u..I hate u...I hate u." She nuts'...then nuts gain, and then nuts" again. I nut!!!

So, we roll over and pass out. A few ours later I wake up...and start playing the Banjo again. We commence to fckn'n again...Here she comes with the tears again...and follows the "I hate you...I hate you...I hate you so much, I hate you!"...we nut off...roll over and back to sleep. few ours later we wake up, have some pillow talk. Start kissing up, and boom commence fckin again....and, once again..the tears and I hate you' flowing again. We nut off' it's approaching the afternoon...and I had sh1t to do. So, we showered got dressed...and I dropped her home and went about my day.

So, we only know each other two weeks...and it was only our second date. Do you think anything substantial can come from this...or will this just be a Fling? also, ladies, what do you think was up with the "Tears & I hate yous"....you think she's crazy or just going through some emotional state?

I did tell her that I thought she was turned off/annoyed about my chocolate comment at the restaurant, she said she wasn't...she was thinking about how sexy & chocolate I was the whole evening..and, when I made that comment it was like she was thinking the same thing...and just wanted to devour me like the mousse. so, she was like fck' this sh!t lets get out of here so she can really get to enjoy the chocolate.
    Girly boy why do you get such a kick out of dissing women? - Namey Namey

You don't act proper, you just act angry. You act like a angry racist white new york cop.-Namey Namey

Everyone knows MÉCHANT LOUP is a jackass, but a pedophile? - Namey Namey

MÉCHANT LOUP like women? The only thing MÉCHANT LOUP like more than hearing that a blackman was gunned down by cops, is a hairy man ass. - Namey Namey

MÉCHANT LOUP a battyman. - Namey Namey

Credits
    3 shades of green

She "hate" yuh because she probably didn't intend to leh yuh slawta she so early in de game nah. Wha she really mean is she hate sheself fuh bein so weak even if she enjoyin de scenes. Something good can come of it if daz wha allyuh want
    MadamStatuesque and rayt2009 like this.
    Space available for RENT

Credits
    - No panties

- 2nd date

- You massaging her clit

#MATTRESS
    rayt2009 likes this.
    Our Queen went to sleep, her people left to weep....in song she lives on.

Long Live the Queen!

Credits
    Whats wrong with not wearing panties ...and uh yea, sorry, she's off her rocker ..

Credits
    sounds to me that she thought the chocolate comment was a sexual innuendo and you were hinting that you wanted to take it to the bedroom and was disappointed that you were makin sexual innuendos so early cause she thought you liked her for her and wanted more than juss to take her down.. and the tears and i hate you was cause she prolly ended right back in the same situation she was in with other guys in the past where they just looked at her as just a jump and not anything more and thought thats what was happening here.. just my guess though
    the healthy man does not torture others - generally it is the tortured who turn into torturers.

Carl G. Jung

Credits
    Geez...thank God iza woman yes ...daiz too much right thurrr

T-MAKAA
    I cant believe i read all of that

When she said I hate u is when she wanted u to smack her or choke her
    Triniminx likes this.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Hello BKLYN View Post
    sounds to me that she thought the chocolate comment was a sexual innuendo and you were hinting that you wanted to take it to the bedroom and was disappointed that you were makin sexual innuendos so early cause she thought you liked her for her and wanted more than juss to take her down.. and the tears and i hate you was cause she prolly ended right back in the same situation with other guys in the past where they just looked at her as just a jump and not anything more and thought thats what was happening here.. just my guess though
    Told you...bandz a make her no draws & playing wid har clit on a 2nd date ass a make har dance!
    Our Queen went to sleep, her people left to weep....in song she lives on.

Long Live the Queen!

Credits
    i think that chick is a nut.... you good..... cos if it was me, from the moment she hit me with the i'm ready to go.. she would have been swiftly deposited at her doorstep and i'm ghost... those are the types that will key your shit and show up at ya job with mascara running down dey face, screaming yo name at the top of their voice and armed with a long sharp knife like some kinda hood Samurai... ...watch yourself colo..
    MadamStatuesque and rayt2009 like this.
    Never waste your time trying to explain who you are to people who are committed to misunderstanding you.

Velvet Glove. Iron Fist

mi style still sharp .....u a A-Minor and dem a B-Flat

Credits
    I agree with makaa
    before you work on artificial intelligence why don't you do something about natural stupidity?

Instagram: @iamvivaa

Twitter: @Iamvivaa

MZ. VIVAA LA'BEAUTEE
    http://www.facebook.com/VivaaEntertainment

YOUTUBE.COM/EMPRESSPRIA
    >SWQ SOCA DEMON<

iamvivaa@gmail.com

TC
    Credits
    U should write some books yes Colo.
    DSP likes this.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by ladyrastafari View Post
    i think that chick is a nut.... you good..... cos if it was me, from the moment she hit me with the i'm ready to go.. she would have been swiftly deposited at her doorstep and i'm ghost... those are the types that will key your shit and show up at ya job with mascara running down dey face, screaming yo name at the top of their voice and armed with a long sharp knife like some kinda hood Samurai... ...watch yourself colo..
    your imagination rell vivid jeddie
    Space available for RENT

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Chinks View Post
    Told you...bandz a make her no draws & playing wid har clit on a 2nd date ass a make har dance!

Credits
    why am i upset that i am NOT the female in this story?

that's all the insight i have to offer.....sorry
    you ALL AGREE with my opinion, which is why NONE of you ever EFFECTIVELY DISPUTE IT

you ONLY have faith in the WOMEN'S ability to ELEVATE which is why you only FOCUS ON WOMEN...you ALL have long given up on Black men

you just don't have the BALLS to OVERTLY AGREE....rather just do it INDIRECTLY

weak men only can deal with weaker women

in the presence of strength you diminish...

DSP
    Credits
    lol u writing a memoir?

do your thing

nice read...
    Unfortunately, stupidity and ignorance can be entertaining.

Goodle this you 50 year old crusty vagina

--oh yes jigger boozers ever lasting wahr with the "lovers of empresses and hafrican queens" should be ashamed ~jigga boozy aka Carlo Pagan

--I like disrespect especially ones that dont involve cursing and nugga nugga nugga watch subject matter ~jigga boozy aka Carlo Pagan

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast