Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: So I might have tonsilitis...

  1. #1
    another day... Ms. Hershey's Avatar Ms. Hershey is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Why, you comin' tuh visit?
    Posts
    16,495
    Credits
    1,529,448

    Unhappy So I might have tonsilitis...

    went to the doctor today and he thinks that's what it is... gotta see the ENT this week. I don't wanna have to take out my tonsils

  2. #2
    Girl Crush Mrs. Campbell's Avatar Mrs. Campbell is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Here...
    Posts
    28,678
    Credits
    331,752,124
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Hershey View Post
    went to the doctor today and he thinks that's what it is... gotta see the ENT this week. I don't wanna have to take out my tonsils

    Awwwwww doh cry, it'll give u an excuse to eat plenty ice cream.
    Our Queen went to sleep, her people left to weep....in song she lives on.



    Long Live the Queen!

  3. #3
    another day... Ms. Hershey's Avatar Ms. Hershey is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Why, you comin' tuh visit?
    Posts
    16,495
    Credits
    1,529,448
    Quote Originally Posted by chinky eyes View Post
    Awwwwww doh cry, it'll give u an excuse to eat plenty ice cream.
    but ah fraid surgery. steups!


    de icecream soundin nice doah.

  4. #4
    Rum Aficionado/Soca-holic Rummy's Avatar Rummy is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Ft. Lauderdale
    Posts
    20,352
    Credits
    1,027,691
    They don't take em out as much these days so u might be in the clear.

  5. #5
    another day... Ms. Hershey's Avatar Ms. Hershey is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Why, you comin' tuh visit?
    Posts
    16,495
    Credits
    1,529,448
    Quote Originally Posted by Rummy View Post
    They don't take em out as much these days so u might be in the clear.
    i hope so, i'm really not a fan of the whole "going under" procedure. yes, ah chicken

  6. #6
    .
    L O S T .'s Avatar . is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    .|.
    Posts
    38,030
    Credits
    1,088,961
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Hershey View Post
    i hope so, i'm really not a fan of the whole "going under" procedure. yes, ah chicken
    they put you under general for that?

    if so beg the doc to do everything in his power to avoid it

    I fraid a dat ting myself

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •