Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: so I invited this chick over to my place

Spoogie

so I invited this chick over to my place

She came, and said "damn you're cakey" ..I gave that comment a lil smile and a chuckle...

I hit viciously ..she went home..

Now everyday it's ...buy me and my frens food, buy me new shoes, phone, camera...

wtf does this biatch think I am..... A day doesn't go by without this mofo begging me something new...and the worst part, all the begging she does, she aint getting SHIT!!! ...P.S..she is a trini...

Credits

damn dem trini gyal... dem luv eat man money to bloodlcat star.

j/kin.

Spoogie
    I think she is trying to see how far id go for her...But I wouldn't even take three steps out in the rain for her. She is so shallow..money hungry biatch..

Spoogie
    Quote Originally Posted by War means love View Post
    I think she is trying to see how far id go for her...But I wouldn't even take three steps out in the rain for her. She is so shallow..money hungry biatch..
    Trini biatch ...thats important.

♥bruk d mold wen bawn♥ Da 1 n 0nly Vida's Avatar Da 1 n 0nly Vida is offline
    Credits
    Trini biatch ...thats important.
    dam y0 u mad raw wid your words lol
    Secretary of Patriotics Radio .. We ARE gine mek it OVAH ALL!!!! Watch wait n SEE!!
    Check my profile for links to de station and to Ingrunt Link Soundz .. Bless up Bless up Bless uP!!!
    ::Embrace Diversity n Incorporate it in your every day life:: ::do Unto others as you want done to you:: :: Dont judge a book by its cover:: ::What to you is rags might be riches to another:: ::Look in d mirror n Improve yourself before starting on someone else::

Credits
    Hillsman, she mayhe think she can fool yuh?

Spoogie
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Insane View Post
    Hillsman, she mayhe think she can fool yuh?
    If she is stupid enough to believe I can be easily fooled then she is an idiot.

Credits
    If she is stupid enough to believe I can be easily fooled then she is an idiot.
    how young is she? sometimes the younger females are more like that than older ones .. altho i have known some same age as me acting up and i just shake my head ... such as why i lately have tended to stay to myself
    Secretary of Patriotics Radio .. We ARE gine mek it OVAH ALL!!!! Watch wait n SEE!!
    Check my profile for links to de station and to Ingrunt Link Soundz .. Bless up Bless up Bless uP!!!
    ::Embrace Diversity n Incorporate it in your every day life:: ::do Unto others as you want done to you:: :: Dont judge a book by its cover:: ::What to you is rags might be riches to another:: ::Look in d mirror n Improve yourself before starting on someone else::

Spoogie
    Quote Originally Posted by Da 1 n 0nly Vida View Post
    how young is she? sometimes the younger females are more like that than older ones .. altho i have known some same age as me acting up and i just shake my head ... such as why i lately have tended to stay to myself
    She is only 19

Credits
    19?
    no wonder she begging things

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ View Post
    19?
    no wonder she begging things
    dey ha big womun who luv beg too yunno.

Credits
    She is only 19
    n how old are you? b/c um .. if you in your mid to late 20s or older .. wat u messing wid a 19 yr old for? dont u kno they dont have they head on right generally yet? there are some exemptions to the rules of course ..

so of course she beg things .. she think she have a sugar daddy on her hands .. thats what they want at that age someone to buy them instead of them working and getting it from their own accomplishments ..

take it from an older female that has seen it many times before .. i wasnt like that but thats b/c i dont want to owe nobody nothing have no one throw shyt in my face .. not that i dont take gifts but i dont ask for things .. only for my daughter or for ppl to collect me souveniers when they travel b/c i collect shotglasses from everywhere and i luv the jamaican rum cream ...

but to ask a man to buy for me AND MY FRIENDS hell no .. i dont share well .. them friends better find themselves they own money n stuff

word of advice ... females under age 25.. many times tend to be like that ...

Spoogie
    Quote Originally Posted by Da 1 n 0nly Vida View Post
    n how old are you? b/c um .. if you in your mid to late 20s or older .. wat u messing wid a 19 yr old for? dont u kno they dont have they head on right generally yet? there are some exemptions to the rules of course ..

so of course she beg things .. she think she have a sugar daddy on her hands .. thats what they want at that age someone to buy them instead of them working and getting it from their own accomplishments ..

take it from an older female that has seen it many times before .. i wasnt like that but thats b/c i dont want to owe nobody nothing have no one throw shyt in my face .. not that i dont take gifts but i dont ask for things .. only for my daughter or for ppl to collect me souveniers when they travel b/c i collect shotglasses from everywhere and i luv the jamaican rum cream ...

but to ask a man to buy for me AND MY FRIENDS hell no .. i dont share well .. them friends better find themselves they own money n stuff

word of advice ... females under age 25.. many times tend to be like that ...
    Nice post, I am 20 years old by the way.

Credits
    Remind me of the gold digger I rub out in Jamaica summer.....find it insulting when a girl believe she con me...let me me want to step off my moral pedestal and gogs her out.

Credits
    Nice post, I am 20 years old by the way.
    lol ok so stick wid ages 21-27 for now lol might not encounter that as much

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast