Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: So i guess the Punk Rock/ Skate Boarder trend run things in the Hood now.

Credits

Wink So i guess the Punk Rock/ Skate Boarder trend run things in the Hood now.

I see a real different Trend in style now..

Cats riding Skate Boards ....... Every Body rocking Levi jeans... Fancy belts....... Regular fitting to straight cut jeans.........Skate boarding sneakers (Ice creams, D&Gs ect.. ) ..... Color full regular fitting hoodies...... Cats wearing bright color handkerchiefs around there necks ... .. Designer clothes (not name Brand.

What do you guys have to say about this???

People always talking about the Yardies and there tight passa passa pants (well yeah some of them do O D with it) . But it seems like every body wants to look like a Punk Rock star now.
    “I cannot give you the formula for success, but I can give you the formula for failure–which is:
    Try to please everybody” Herbert Bayard Swope

Credits

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by lizzietrin1 View Post
    Dont post in my thread scratching ya chin......say something nuh
    “I cannot give you the formula for success, but I can give you the formula for failure–which is:

CocoErotika
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Ragga~ View Post

Cats riding Skate Boards ....... Every Body rocking Levi jeans... Fancy belts....... Regular fitting to straight cut jeans.........Skate boarding sneakers (Ice creams, D&Gs ect.. ) ..... Color full regular fitting hoodies...... Cats wearing bright color handkerchiefs around there necks ... .. Designer clothes (not name Brand.

People always talking about the Yardies and there tight passa passa pants (well yeah some of them do O D with it) . But it seems like every body wants to look like a Punk Rock star now.

HOORAY!!!!!!!!!! that means hip hop is gonna get a second chance. music is gonna get better now

Credits

speak 4 yuhself.

Credits

Thumbs up

Dont post in my thread scratching ya chin......say something nuh
    But A A ok i fine d skater style is aaight im not keen on the super tight jeans but most of the Guys i know who are skate borders dont wear jeans thats 2 tight its loose enough so it won't tear

Happy

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by CocoErotika View Post
    HOORAY!!!!!!!!!! that means hip hop is gonna get a second chance. music is gonna get better now
    Why you say this???

Quote Originally Posted by Predator01 View Post
    speak 4 yuhself.
    Well i am speaking for the cool guys...lol

But A A ok i fine d skater style is aaight im not keen on the super tight jeans but most of the Guys i know who are skate borders dont wear jeans thats 2 tight its loose enough so it won't tear

Happy

Yes i am happy now....you better

Credits

Yes i am happy now....you better
    Oh no u didn't

Credits
    Oh no u didn't
    Oh yes i did

Credits
    Oh yes i did
    :mamba:

Credits
    yeah i've noticed too.
    its an alright look, but in the rock world I'm pretty sure they'd get called posers.
    Its just funny to see grown men lookin like they came from auditioning for Moses and the Technicolor Rain Coat with them bright ass hoodies.
    If somebody try rob me wearing dat i taking dey money.

CocoErotika
    Why you say this???

the connection between hip hop & "alternative lifestyles" This will bring the "artsy fartsy" back to hip hop. The back packers of hip hop mingled with the skate boarders back in the day in The Village. The Underground will now resurface like the golden era.

When the artistic folks start to roam the streets and not thugs...music nice again. music was nice when the artists were free to do their thing. now it's just second rate entertainers that have been marketed to death by record labels.

anyway you see it as a change in the neighborhood I see it as much more. when the hood changes, the music of the hood changes as well

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by CocoErotika View Post
    the connection between hip hop & "alternative lifestyles" This will bring the "artsy fartsy" back to hip hop. The back packers of hip hop mingled with the skate boarders back in the day in The Village. The Underground will now resurface like the golden era.

When the artistic folks start to roam the streets and not thugs...music nice again. music was nice when the artists were free to do their thing. now it's just second rate entertainers that have been marketed to death by record labels.

anyway you see it as a change in the neighborhood I see it as much more. when the hood changes, the music of the hood changes as well
    Yeah Hip Hop was more of a ART thing back in the days....... From "True freestyling" to Break dancing....to "Beat Boxing " to "Graffiti art" (like the movie beat street) to Fancy Hair cuts......

Taj
    Credits
    I like the skater punk style

at least the kids dont look dirty and grimy anymore they tryna look crispy and fresh

thumbs up from me if for that reason alone
    “A sharp knife never proclaims it’s sharpness to the world…but the first to fall against it becomes it’s advocate.”

You can put any face behind a mask but be careful cos someone else might be pretending. You might not be the only one with a secret -- Cassie/Gretel

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Taj View Post
    I like the skater punk style

at least the kids dont look dirty and grimy anymore they tryna look crispy and fresh

thumbs up from me if for that reason alone
    Yeah i kinda like it to ..... I gotta buy some new skate boarding shoes also and then i will get a pair of Levis

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast