Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 23

Thread: So I got my SIdekick 3!!!

  1. #1
    $ CASH MONEY PROMOTIONS$ Dark & Lovely's Avatar Dark & Lovely is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    brooklyn usa
    Posts
    10,422
    Credits
    1,044,736

    So I got my SIdekick 3!!!

    And I love it.......
    "TOO BLESSED TO BE STRESSED
    TOO ANNOINTED TO BE DISAPPOINTED"

  2. #2
    Wuk Up Novice LadyDay005's Avatar LadyDay005 is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Brooklyn by way of IL
    Posts
    1,026
    Credits
    1,008,688

    I love mine also...

    Glad to see you went ahead and ordered it

  3. #3
    Sweeter Sauce Sweet Flo's Avatar Sweet Flo is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NEXT ... TRINI!
    Posts
    8,459
    Credits
    1,017,683
    I want one ...

  4. #4
    Registered User CARAMELSISTA's Avatar CARAMELSISTA is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    BKLYN, USA
    Posts
    24,184
    Credits
    1,016,762
    what does it look like?

  5. #5
    [SUMMER BODY] - on hold Miz R's Avatar Miz R is offline
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    R.F.I.
    Posts
    8,223
    Credits
    1,018,714


    damn.... i carryin on like if is mine...

  6. #6
    $ CASH MONEY PROMOTIONS$ Dark & Lovely's Avatar Dark & Lovely is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    brooklyn usa
    Posts
    10,422
    Credits
    1,044,736
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyDay005
    Glad to see you went ahead and ordered it

    yeah......i had 2 after walking up there and wasting meh frigging time...Did u get yours?
    "TOO BLESSED TO BE STRESSED
    TOO ANNOINTED TO BE DISAPPOINTED"

  7. #7
    $ CASH MONEY PROMOTIONS$ Dark & Lovely's Avatar Dark & Lovely is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    brooklyn usa
    Posts
    10,422
    Credits
    1,044,736
    Quote Originally Posted by CARAMELSISTA
    what does it look like?
    its a little smaller...and sleeker than the sidekick 2. Love the bluetooth feature.....cuz i am always chatting while i drive....


    post jack..
    where u at darkies backyard jam on monday?
    "TOO BLESSED TO BE STRESSED
    TOO ANNOINTED TO BE DISAPPOINTED"

  8. #8
    $ CASH MONEY PROMOTIONS$ Dark & Lovely's Avatar Dark & Lovely is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    brooklyn usa
    Posts
    10,422
    Credits
    1,044,736
    Quote Originally Posted by Floflo
    I want one ...
    Im selling mines with the ear piece..u want it???
    "TOO BLESSED TO BE STRESSED
    TOO ANNOINTED TO BE DISAPPOINTED"

  9. #9
    Registered User CARAMELSISTA's Avatar CARAMELSISTA is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    BKLYN, USA
    Posts
    24,184
    Credits
    1,016,762
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark & Lovely
    its a little smaller...and sleeker than the sidekick 2. Love the bluetooth feature.....cuz i am always chatting while i drive....


    post jack..
    where u at darkies backyard jam on monday?

    oh ok! smaller is always better.

    no i went to fashion show on Monday.

  10. #10
    $ CASH MONEY PROMOTIONS$ Dark & Lovely's Avatar Dark & Lovely is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    brooklyn usa
    Posts
    10,422
    Credits
    1,044,736
    Quote Originally Posted by CARAMELSISTA
    oh ok! smaller is always better.

    no i went to fashion show on Monday.

    ohh ok....wrong person...I thought I saw a person that resembles you.....yuh probable wondering how the hell do i know what u look like? DOnt worry im not a stalker...i think i saw u at one of Machels functions a while back and someone pointed out alot of imixers 2 me...
    "TOO BLESSED TO BE STRESSED
    TOO ANNOINTED TO BE DISAPPOINTED"

  11. #11
    Registered User CARAMELSISTA's Avatar CARAMELSISTA is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    BKLYN, USA
    Posts
    24,184
    Credits
    1,016,762
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark & Lovely
    ohh ok....wrong person...I thought I saw a person that resembles you.....yuh probable wondering how the hell do i know what u look like? DOnt worry im not a stalker...i think i saw u at one of Machels functions a while back and someone pointed out alot of imixers 2 me...

    well i know what you look like, i saw you on Fox 5 news!

  12. #12
    Wuk Up Novice LadyDay005's Avatar LadyDay005 is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Brooklyn by way of IL
    Posts
    1,026
    Credits
    1,008,688
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark & Lovely
    yeah......i had 2 after walking up there and wasting meh frigging time...Did u get yours?
    Yes, ma'am... it's sitting right here in front of me as I type...

  13. #13
    $ CASH MONEY PROMOTIONS$ Dark & Lovely's Avatar Dark & Lovely is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    brooklyn usa
    Posts
    10,422
    Credits
    1,044,736
    Quote Originally Posted by CARAMELSISTA
    well i know what you look like, i saw you on Fox 5 news!


    "TOO BLESSED TO BE STRESSED
    TOO ANNOINTED TO BE DISAPPOINTED"

  14. #14
    $ CASH MONEY PROMOTIONS$ Dark & Lovely's Avatar Dark & Lovely is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    brooklyn usa
    Posts
    10,422
    Credits
    1,044,736
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyDay005
    Yes, ma'am... it's sitting right here in front of me as I type...

    Did u do anything with your music player....and do u know if we have the capabiity to make our own ringtones?
    "TOO BLESSED TO BE STRESSED
    TOO ANNOINTED TO BE DISAPPOINTED"

  15. #15
    Dragon
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark & Lovely
    And I love it.......
    could you buy me one

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •