Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: So I GOING JAMAICA FOR CHRISTMAS...

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by JACHINYGAL
    Girl I dont think I could get de time eh....but we will see...new things in de making....Portland!!! Go Portland ...den again you cant go deh widout me...lol...We will talk lata bout it...u still going stt for labor day?

Nah I'm going to BROOKLYN

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor's Daughter
    And meh flight confirmed too. Leh meh see wah dis place is really all about. Let meh see if Clarendon could ever compare to Diego Martin. We'll see about that.

How much did you get the flight for? You staying with fam?

Credits
    St. MARY LARGE UP YOUR SELF

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by EmpressTweeta
    Nah I'm going to BROOKLYN
    lol....oh lard u too....man I didnt want to grace NY dis year fe labor day but too many people going...what to do ya?.....we'll see

Measure ur life with Love Doctor's Daughter's Avatar Doctor's Daughter is offline
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by DreadJockey
    I wah go tnt for xmas new years

and go back fi carnival
    u'll ahve fun for christmas. Make sure u go and parang by my house and tell miss green(mammy) that i send u. She does have the best pastell and black cake, and doh talk bout RUMMMMMM. Is like she does save money just tuh by alcohol for christamas. Wish ah was there for u tuh parang everybody house.
    The love of my life is an Imixer!!!

~DD~

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by JACHINYGAL
    lol....oh lard u too....man I didnt want to grace NY dis year fe labor day but too many people going...what to do ya?.....we'll see

I'm staying in LI..Not too sure bout the carnival thing, but I will make it on at least two boat rides while I'm up there....

Measure ur life with Love Doctor's Daughter's Avatar Doctor's Daughter is offline
    Credits
    How much did you get the flight for? You staying with fam?
    flight cost $325 on spirit ailines, much cheaper than going home. And i'll be satying by a friend who proclaimed that once i go yar i will never go back trini. Ah waiting tuh see that one. Ah hope that they have a club like ZEN so Old Yrs night they giving everybody a bottle of Moet like what Johnny Soon does do. And ah hope that they have Pork fest like Scrunter in Grande. And ah hope that they have fete after fete come christmas night, pajama party, carnival launch and like thsi yr, soca broadway(which was shit anyway). But ah hope it have parang on the radio though.

~DD~

Credits
    And meh flight confirmed too. Leh meh see wah dis place is really all about. Let meh see if Clarendon could ever compare to Diego Martin. We'll see about that.
    do you have a will

Credits
    flight cost $325 on spirit ailines, much cheaper than going home. And i'll be satying by a friend who proclaimed that once i go yar i will never go back trini. Ah waiting tuh see that one. Ah hope that they have a club like ZEN so Old Yrs night they giving everybody a bottle of Moet like what Johnny Soon does do. And ah hope that they have Pork fest like Scrunter in Grande. And ah hope that they have fete after fete come christmas night, pajama party, carnival launch and like thsi yr, soca broadway(which was shit anyway). But ah hope it have parang on the radio though.

I saw one for $250 to Mobay from 11/29-12/5 Where you flying into?

Credits
    I saw one for $250 to Mobay from 11/29-12/5 Where you flying into?
    montego bay,,,staying in negril for two days then we go to clarendon. ah cyah wait

~DD~

Credits
    if you going to stay in clarendon, then u wont enjoy it, unless u can go into kingston. if ur not from jamaica, trust me, negril, montego bay, ocho rios, and kingston are the places u want to stay. then u can visit evereywhere else. i'm from jamaica, and i would never stay in clarendon.

Toppa_Toppa
    Quote Originally Posted by Tha Fugitive
    do you have a will
    Why you does cyar leave de people alone!

Credits
    please take me with you.... I haven't been to Jamaica for Christmas since I was five...

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Caribsun
    please take me with you.... I haven't been to Jamaica for Christmas since I was five...
    i myself beg tuh go, so i cayh really carry nobody with meh, but there will be another time when i didnt ask

~DD~

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Jahpikne
    You well safe in Clarendon ! Crime won't even be an issue to you there. It's a beautiful Parish. When you go to May Pen you'll be impressed. Some beautiful homes out there

ahhh. tell dem bredda. dont forget to stop by the bakery in old harbor for some cheese bread!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast