Thread: So i dreamt last night

Credits

Talking So i dreamt last night

That i was on the Amazing Race the funny thing is my partner was one of the black guys that's currently on the race. One of the locations was Trinidad so i was all happy and telling him 'we'll do good here cuz i'm from here!' all excited and shit. So we land and one of the detours was to go up in Laventille we had to go search a lady house(which was my granny's house) we had to look for some tea pot or something so in one of her cabinets. So we find it and he's like 'lets go! we can go to the pit stop' but i telling him 'go i'll meet you, i just want to talk to granny for a lil bit' and he's like 'come on! come on!' so he eventually leaves with out me. When i finally decide to leave granny to go to the pit stop, we were the last team to arrive. We would've won if i didn't stay by my granny.....

my mind was really traveling last night eh lol
    ~~When your character is built on spiritual and moral foundations, your contagious way of life will influence millions.~~

Real Eyes
    Realize
    Real Lies

Spoogie
    Beautiful dream, wish I had.

Taj
    Credits
    thats funny but cool
    “A sharp knife never proclaims it’s sharpness to the world…but the first to fall against it becomes it’s advocate.”

You can put any face behind a mask but be careful cos someone else might be pretending. You might not be the only one with a secret -- Cassie/Gretel

Credits
    Yuh best call your granny right away, she is looking for ya.
    And she gon give one cutazz for losing the race.