Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 41 of 41

Thread: so i dreamt

  1. #31
    Wempy WadadliEmpress's Avatar WadadliEmpress is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    ANTIGUA BABY!!
    Posts
    17,580
    Credits
    1,515,717

    Talking

    Quote Originally Posted by Jr. Gong
    that somebody tried to give me a child that wasn't mine, di ting head had straight hair (not real real straight hair) was light allyuh see how i black, but what make me think it was mine at first was di nose
    u had a dream about our love child?!!
    funny thing
    i think swervin and fiyah had a similar dream

  2. #32
    Registered User CARAMELSISTA's Avatar CARAMELSISTA is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    BKLYN, USA
    Posts
    24,184
    Credits
    1,016,762
    Quote Originally Posted by Jr. Gong
    that somebody tried to give me a child that wasn't mine, di ting head had straight hair (not real real straight hair) was light allyuh see how i black, but what make me think it was mine at first was di nose

    you know damn well that chile I have is yours you keep playing up in your arse! bout deh chile light, and you black, you know meh great grandmother is white sssssttteeeeuuuupppssssss!

  3. #33
    OnE eYe MoNsTeR InC. Snapshot's Avatar Snapshot is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    BK
    Posts
    3,555
    Credits
    1,005,937
    Quote Originally Posted by CARAMELSISTA
    you know damn well that chile I have is yours you keep playing up in your arse! bout deh chile light, and you black, you know meh great grandmother is white sssssttteeeeuuuupppssssss!



    i wonderin when de baby mudda was goin tuh respond tuh this...yuh recover yet from tues?

  4. #34
    Registered User CARAMELSISTA's Avatar CARAMELSISTA is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    BKLYN, USA
    Posts
    24,184
    Credits
    1,016,762
    Quote Originally Posted by Snapshot


    i wonderin when de baby mudda was goin tuh respond tuh this...yuh recover yet from tues?

    boy i have ah having ah real hard time

  5. #35
    EnLiGhTeNeD 1 Zengetsu's Avatar Zengetsu is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    somewhere that's close but yet so far
    Posts
    10,231
    Credits
    11,649
    Quote Originally Posted by CARAMELSISTA
    boy i have ah having ah real hard time

  6. #36
    OnE eYe MoNsTeR InC. Snapshot's Avatar Snapshot is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    BK
    Posts
    3,555
    Credits
    1,005,937
    Quote Originally Posted by Jr. Gong
    what u sorry for

    u ass..

    she was talkin bout herself...not u

  7. #37
    EnLiGhTeNeD 1 Zengetsu's Avatar Zengetsu is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    somewhere that's close but yet so far
    Posts
    10,231
    Credits
    11,649
    Quote Originally Posted by Snapshot
    what u sorry for

    u ass..

    she was talkin bout herself...not u
    no muh boy, ah sorry for giving her too much of a HARD time

  8. #38
    Registered User CARAMELSISTA's Avatar CARAMELSISTA is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    BKLYN, USA
    Posts
    24,184
    Credits
    1,016,762
    Quote Originally Posted by Jr. Gong
    no muh boy, ah sorry for giving her too much of a HARD time
    you so wack!

  9. #39
    EnLiGhTeNeD 1 Zengetsu's Avatar Zengetsu is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    somewhere that's close but yet so far
    Posts
    10,231
    Credits
    11,649
    Quote Originally Posted by CARAMELSISTA
    you so wack!
    and you constantly using the word WACK doesn't make you any better

  10. #40
    Registered User CARAMELSISTA's Avatar CARAMELSISTA is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    BKLYN, USA
    Posts
    24,184
    Credits
    1,016,762
    Quote Originally Posted by Jr. Gong
    and you constantly using the word WACK doesn't make you any better

    okay then you're so LAME

  11. #41
    EnLiGhTeNeD 1 Zengetsu's Avatar Zengetsu is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    somewhere that's close but yet so far
    Posts
    10,231
    Credits
    11,649
    Quote Originally Posted by CARAMELSISTA
    okay then you're so LAME
    there we go step up your game man

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •