• 2 Post By Alpha Unit
  • 1 Post By Jason kiDD
  • 5 Post By NikkiGiovanni
  • 2 Post By ladyrastafari
  • 1 Post By Lucianite

Thread: So dis woman....

Credits

So dis woman....

Snap a pic of a man who was talkin with he bredrin bout cheatin on he wife and den she post it on facebook saying "if dis is your husband you should kno....." Over 300K people shared it. How do you feel about this?

I have a few issues with it. I understand the emotion behind doing it, but does someone (wife in this instance) want their business so publicly broadcast before they themselves even have a chance to deal with it? What if there are children involved? What if this man is like some who simply feel they have to say shit to be cool in dey fren eyes and was lyin about he sexploits (as many men does often do). Even if something could be worked out and the truth doesn't nearly resemble actual perception, you would now have far too many eyes monitoring your handling of what should be an internal matter waiting to cast judgement.

I eh kno nah, I might want to kno dat ah gettin 2time but I wouldn want it broadcast like dat. Daz jess me.

Wha about you?
    Space available for RENT

Credits
    She wrong.

Big Boss, let me ask you this though. What if it was a female cheating and her conversation going on Front Street? Would you then protest?

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by optimizm View Post
    She wrong.

Big Boss, let me ask you this though. What if it was a female cheating and her conversation going on Front Street? Would you then protest?

Makes no difference to me. I am equal opportunity when it come to matters of relationship and family issues and it's handling. So I would have an issue with someone doing that to a woman as well. The biggest thing for me is you cannot know for sure whether that person is lying or not. The potential for destroying a family unit with such explosive info is high given the public scrutiny and shame that accompanies it.
    optimizm and mz_JazE like this.
    Space available for RENT

Credits
    Hes an idiot and got his just deserts...
    ladyrastafari likes this.

Credits
    the problem i have is the complete violation of privacy.....the fact that people feel they can just snap people's pics without their permission and then post it on the internet shows the depravity that is coming along with modern times.....

this is a direction that the world should not be going in....everyone wants to be the one person to try to publicly humiliate another human being in some form or fashion...that mentality shows a breakdown in humanity
    you ALL AGREE with my opinion, which is why NONE of you ever EFFECTIVELY DISPUTE IT

you ONLY have faith in the WOMEN'S ability to ELEVATE which is why you only FOCUS ON WOMEN...you ALL have long given up on Black men

you just don't have the BALLS to OVERTLY AGREE....rather just do it INDIRECTLY

weak men only can deal with weaker women

in the presence of strength you diminish...

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason kiDD View Post
    Hes an idiot and got his just deserts...
    I am less concerned about him than I would be concerned about his wife and children and their right to privacy which is now completely eroded.
    Space available for RENT

Credits
    wait you saw that too? lol

but on a serious level yes i get the violation of his family's privacy but he also should have had the sense to keep that stuff to himself.. in this modern era of youtube, he's lucky that the woman in question didnt actually get footage of him SAYING what he said.. cos it's one thing to see somebody posting a pic of your husband saying he's cheating but quite another to actually HEAR your husband saying the stuff himself... so you can't even say damn, she's lying.. if you hear him saying it and can verify it is indeed your husband ..
    agroDOLCE and Lucianite like this.
    Never waste your time trying to explain who you are to people who are committed to misunderstanding you.

Velvet Glove. Iron Fist

mi style still sharp .....u a A-Minor and dem a B-Flat

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Bo$$ View Post
    I am less concerned about him than I would be concerned about his wife and children and their right to privacy which is now completely eroded.
    Unless hes the president of a foreign country I dont see the cause for great concern..

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason kiDD View Post
    Unless hes the president of a foreign country I dont see the cause for great concern..
    differing viewpoints
    Space available for RENT

Credits
    2,466,130,003,239,999,894,719,398,969,643,979,951,637,561,03 2,240,627,990,921,216
    I would beat she mother condensed milk

Credits
    What's up people talking loudly on phones and off. About their personal lives ...... That does not sound like conversation for public ears..... One can argue that he made it public and therefore it's public domain .....
    ladyrastafari likes this.

Taj
    Credits
    everybody think they're TMZ
    “A sharp knife never proclaims it’s sharpness to the world…but the first to fall against it becomes it’s advocate.”

You can put any face behind a mask but be careful cos someone else might be pretending. You might not be the only one with a secret -- Cassie/Gretel

Credits
    pretty much..
    Never waste your time trying to explain who you are to people who are committed to misunderstanding you.

Velvet Glove. Iron Fist

mi style still sharp .....u a A-Minor and dem a B-Flat

Credits
    Some people just don't know when to stop. She deliberately set out to hurt his wife and family, people she does not even know...but hey anything for a few likes/shares eh. That singular act says more about her than the man.....
    ‎"In the absence of light Darkness prevails."

"Free will; it's a b*tch"