Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So Anelka cuss out de French team manager (allegedly) and get send home....

Credits

Thumbs down So Anelka cuss out de French team manager (allegedly) and get send home....

what a world cup this is turning out to be for france....the Irish are probably very happy...lol..

Disgraced Nicholas Anelka is sent home, but denies crude rant - Scotsman.com Sport

Disgraced Nicholas Anelka is sent home, but denies crude rant

FRANCE'S World Cup campaign was in disarray last night after Nicolas Anelka was sent home in disgrace from the tournament in South Africa after refusing to apologise for an alleged foul-mouthed rant at manager Raymond Domenech.
    French captain Patrice Evra then poured oil on the flames of controversy by demanding that the "traitor" who had leaked the story of the dressing-room incident be exposed.

The original row took place during France's hugely disappointing performance against Mexico on Thursday. Chelsea forward Anelka was substituted at the interval after his manager questioned his attitude, prompting the player to reportedly tell Domenech to "go f*** yourself, you son of a whore", according to the respected French sports newspaper L'Equipe. The player last night admitted that he had a row with Domenech but denied having said the comments attributed to him.

"I have a lot of respect for France and for all my team-mates, I insist on that," Anelka told French publication France Soir. "I wish to state that the words printed in the press were not my words.

"I did have a heated conversation with the coach in the secrecy of the locker room, between the coach and myself, in front of my team-mates and the staff. It should never had come out of the locker room."

It was clear that Anelka was in serious trouble after he was absent from training on Friday, and a disciplinary hearing was convened by French Football Federation (FFF) president Jean-Pierre Escalettes.

After sending him home, the FFF stated: "The comments made by Nicolas Anelka towards national coach Raymond Domenech are totally unacceptable for the French Football Federation, French soccer and the values they defend."

Following that statement, skipper Evra let rip: "The problem of France is not Anelka, but the traitor among us. We must eliminate the traitor from the group, because he wants to hurt the team.

"We are not going to lie, the reporter did not make this up. There is no little mouse in the locker room, this comes from someone who is on the team and wants to hurt the team."

However, Evra, who revealed he was forced to intervene in the row, admitted Anelka was wrong to say what he did.

"His comments are unacceptable," added the Manchester United defender.

French sports minister Roselyne Bachelot last night called on the players "to show restraint and dignity".
    Living like Peggy, plotting like Joan

Credits
    hey his wife is trini, maybe das whey he get it from...but real shit, domenech deserve it. worst manager in history of soccer, me would be vexx if me have him as a manger too. idk what he still doin deh

Credits
    is he 1 of dem black boys?
    STATIC RADIO - www.islandmix.com/static
    Tunein Radio - Static Radio

LR Advertising LLC

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Inglorious Bastard View Post
    wdf does ha affi do wit nuting? most of de french team black, even zizou was african, stop tryna be racist focker

Credits
    he should have spat in his face also...I want to know what type of video or or other scandalous evidence Domenach have over the french administration for him to get the job muchless keep it this long.....he was never a succesful coach.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by skeng View Post
    he should have spat in his face also...I want to know what type of video or or other scandalous evidence Domenach have over the french administration for him to get the job muchless keep it this long.....he was never a succesful coach.
    +1, all de french domenech

Credits
    whey dat come out??...and yeah he is one ah de black ones...de bald head strong lookin one...

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Naughtyshawtie View Post
    whey dat come out??...and yeah he is one ah de black ones...de bald head strong lookin one...
    oh he....yeah he look like he have a very poor attitude

LR Advertising LLC

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by skeng View Post
    I am in TOTAL AGREEMENT.

He is EASILY ONE Of the WORST COACHES I ever seen in a WORLD CUP TOURNAMENT.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Mwen Fen View Post
    hey his wife is trini, maybe das whey he get it from...but real shit, domenech deserve it. worst manager in history of soccer, me would be vexx if me have him as a manger too. idk what he still doin deh
    for real?..i never hear dat...

Credits
    he shoulda slap him. the coach dunce
    STATUS UPDATE: (6/11/11)
    Nigerians are great people

Credits
    *smh* @ lack of discipline.......so stereotypical

LR Advertising LLC

Gladiator
    WC ROUND UP !

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Naughtyshawtie View Post
    for real?..i never hear dat...
    yeh, she kooly though

Credits
    *smh* @ lack of discipline.......so stereotypical
    im gonna go out on a limb here and say i bet if domenech was black, yuh would be sayen de opposite

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast