Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: So ah teachin my son to read

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Trinikiz View Post
    I read to him too...........lately I use the interactive reading tools on the internet cuz he likes the computer........but if it's to pick up the book.......it's ah long drama
    use what works, if its the pc then use it. Stick up words and pic all over his room, the abc's, when you see words ask him to spell it, and sound it out, make it interactive.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Trinikiz View Post
    Bingy giving trouble to learn to read.......everytime it's time to read...something scratching, he hungry, he have to do do, he sleepy.............but ah soon as we dun.....all ah hearing is "Gun man gorn ah stray, rah rah rah"

ah gonna start beating him
    all he want is some amnesty ya go beat him 4 dat.
    but seriously jus stick wit it........i used to be the same way but if u stick wit him, he'll come through. and applause 2 u 4 tryin. a good bit of parents nowadays can't or don't find time and just rely on school to raise their children.

Kiz
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by i2rude4u View Post
    all he want is some amnesty ya go beat him 4 dat.
    but seriously jus stick wit it........i used to be the same way but if u stick wit him, he'll come through. and applause 2 u 4 tryin. a good bit of parents nowadays can't or don't find time and just rely on school to raise their children.
    Thanks!...........

Credits
    i crack up reading dat kiz. thats all kids. that was even my lil sister. watching tv all day but she belly start aching once books have to open

but dont beat him...he will relate learning to licks and he aint gonna learn. trust me

theres some good advice in here.comic books. stuff on the computer...spelling bees at home with a gold star system worked for my niece. after 10 stars, she get treated to chucky cheese or something
    Last edited by Essiquibo; 09-27-2006 at 01:09 PM.

Kiz
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Essiquibo View Post
    i crack up reading dat kiz. thats all kids. that was even my lil sister. watching tv all day but she belly start aching once books have to open

but dont beat him...he will relate learning to licks and he aint gonna learn. teach me

theres some good advice in here.comic books. stuff on the computer...spelling bees at home with a gold star system worked for my niece. after 10 stars, she get treated to chucky cheese or something
    ah taking all de advise ah get into consideration.........

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12