Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: So....

  1. #1
    Satisfaction Facilitator Terryfabulous's Avatar Terryfabulous is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    4,381
    Credits
    1,025,230

    So....

    i think i'm pregnant...I'm craving some weird weird combinations...i now feeling like some fish and cheese cake....

  2. #2
    SAINTSational Nica's Avatar Nica is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Nawlins BAYBAY
    Posts
    39,594
    Credits
    7,746,304
    Quote Originally Posted by Terryfabulous
    i think i'm pregnant...I'm craving some weird weird combinations...i now feeling like some fish and cheese cake....
    you got a woman preggers for you
    Those Who Sacrifice Freedom for Security Deserve Neither
    www.cookingwithval.com
    http://www.snackhealthy.com/snackwithval
    @cookingwithval
    @NicaBlack

  3. #3
    Satisfaction Facilitator Terryfabulous's Avatar Terryfabulous is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    4,381
    Credits
    1,025,230
    Quote Originally Posted by Val
    you got a woman preggers for you
    nah...they tell me they need more than 3 inches...so i have been restricting myself to palmela...

  4. #4
    ah like chupidness limintrinibwoy's Avatar limintrinibwoy is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    In meh skin
    Posts
    16,220
    Credits
    3,976,977
    Quote Originally Posted by Terryfabulous
    nah...they tell me they need more than 3 inches...so i have been restricting myself to palmela...

    u inna mess yes

  5. #5
    I can only be me.... MadamStatuesque's Avatar MadamStatuesque is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    yuh too fass...steups
    Posts
    15,483
    Credits
    1,599,995
    Quote Originally Posted by Terryfabulous
    i think i'm pregnant...I'm craving some weird weird combinations...i now feeling like some fish and cheese cake....

    gyul plz, ah does crave waffles and cheese. honey roasted turkey with syrup on it, corned beef and cheese with syrup on it, eggs and saltfish with syrup on it, ice cream and turkey..............some rhel weird shyt ah tell yuh.
    Not a single ounce of fock shall be given today...

  6. #6
    ah like chupidness limintrinibwoy's Avatar limintrinibwoy is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    In meh skin
    Posts
    16,220
    Credits
    3,976,977
    Quote Originally Posted by MsWickedWaistline
    gyul plz, ah does crave waffles and cheese. honey roasted turkey with syrup on it, corned beef and cheese with syrup on it, eggs and saltfish with syrup on it, ice cream and turkey..............some rhel weird shyt ah tell yuh.

    um...terryfab is a man yuh kno

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •