Thread: Smokers

Smarty Skirt Antigua Me Come Fram's Avatar Antigua Me Come Fram is offline
    Credits

Smokers

So I'm having lunch in this restaurant and I see this lady about two tables away from me with a pack of cigarettes. It was a gold box so I'm assuming it's probably B&H. Anyway the back of the box was facing me and there was a giant note on it that says "Smoking Kills".

So I was just wondering what made you start smoking? Do you plan to quit? Have you tried quitting or is it that difficult?

I know some people say they started when the were in college, something about it helping them concentrate.

Credits
    they need to cut that sh!t or pay higher taxes i say

Brooklyn.Flatbush"11226" –Kings county Borough (home to the largest Islanders,west-Indian, Caribbean community living aboard from home)state of statue of liberty,movein to Europe OCT '12
    Credits
    thank god,my father quit smoking...............i can't stand the smell of cigarettes....................................
    I would like to Thank all the fake haitians, who came out during the west-indian parade, but who has no roots to Haiti island ,and no haitian accent !!!!!!
    Thanks again see you phony people next year !!!!!!! ,2013.

(Ayisien,we going to build it nice after the earthq"ke,R.i.p)

I'm on canal street buying me a Louie belt with my creole Beyonce',B.Gumbal,Lil Fizz ....dont get it twisted haters canal st in new orleans at saks not ny where them fake louie sells

Credits
    Thank godness they are not allowed to smoke in restaurants and clubs up here.. That shit is some damn annoying and stinks too!
    MY SQUADS:

NBA -LAKERS
    EPL/CL - MAN U
    NCAA BB - UCONN
    NCAA FB - FLORIDA ST
    NFL - RAMS
    MLB - BRAVES
    NHL - PENS

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Antigua Me Come Fram View Post
    So I'm having lunch in this restaurant and I see this lady about two tables away from me with a pack of cigarettes. It was a gold box so I'm assuming it's probably B&H. Anyway the back of the box was facing me and there was a giant note on it that says "Smoking Kills".

So I was just wondering what made you start smoking? Do you plan to quit? Have you tried quitting or is it that difficult?

I know some people say they started when the were in college, something about it helping them concentrate.
    Tell the Antigua govt do like these boys here, they put a ban on smoking in all public spaces here this year. Dem man nah play!

Credits
    I hate the smell. I show my disgust and annoyance all the time. There are a couple students here who must smoke in their car with the windows closed. Their lab coats reek of it. I've come in sayin wtf smells like smoke?! (Only to find out it's one of them). I ain care...I break out the Lysol can start spraying whenever I see them come in. How people start and maintain the habit beats me though.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Drifter View Post
    Tell the Antigua govt do like these boys here, they put a ban on smoking in all public spaces here this year. Dem man nah play!
    I heard some talk on it but that will probably take forever. Good move though.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Rummy View Post
    I hate the smell. I show my disgust and annoyance all the time. There are a couple students here who must smoke in their car with the windows closed. Their lab coats reek of it. I've come in sayin wtf smells like smoke?! (Only to find out it's one of them). I ain care...I break out the Lysol can start spraying whenever I see them come in. How people start and maintain the habit beats me though.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Antigua Me Come Fram View Post
    I heard some talk on it but that will probably take forever. Good move though.
    They had a six month grace period already so its in full effect now. Signs up all over and even in taxis are required. Can't tell when last I see somebody smoking

The JaM™
    Quote Originally Posted by Rummy View Post

I like your gangsta...

But have y'all noticed that smokers REAL defensive and love give yuh attitude? Once I was crossing the road behind a woman who was smoking... I hate the smell... so I bypassed her quickly whilst wrapping my scarf around my nose so I didn't inhale her fumes... well eh eh! Who tell me do so? The woman proceeded to hurl obscenities at me, saying how if I don't want to smell cigarette smoke I must go and live in a bubble. It's only because her anger was making me laugh so hard why she ain't get a good cussing! Damn cheek!
    If you wanna smoke cancer sticks then go right ahead, that is your choice... I on the other hand, choose NOT to so I don't see why I should be forced to inhale your second-hand smoke.