WTF is a skilachi??????????????

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by kandygirl View Post
    A VINCY.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by VINCYPOWA View Post
    A VINCY.
    alright but wah does it mean vppp?????? this word stressin me - I need to know wtf it means ... other then a vincy

vincy_socababy
    he is/was a world reknown footbller (soccer)

that's the reference sean paul was making in the song. if that is why you're wondering

Credits
    alright but wah does it mean vppp?????? this word stressin me - I need to know wtf it means ... other then a vincy

SKILACHI is the NICKNAME of my BREDREN from BEQUIA. We have been calling him that NAME since early 90's.

He is a COOL DUDE, but he used to FRUSTRATE me, IMMENSELY, on the FOOTBALL/SOCCER field, because of his STYLE of PLAYING. I used to THINK that he LACKED HEART and FRANKLy, I NEVER THOUGHT that his SOCCER/FOOTBALL IMPROVED over the YEARS.

The same way he PLAYED 15 YEARS ago is the same way he PLAYS TODAY. The only DIFFERENCE is, he has GOTTEN OLDER.

NEvertheless, he would do SOME THINGS EXTRAORDINARY with the BALL (during games) that you did not EXPECT from him, so ah YUTE named him SKILACHI because. In his EYES, he REMINDED him of the GREAT ITALIAN SOCCER/FOOTBALLER SALVATORE SCHILLACI.

Ohhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhh
    Last edited by VINCYPOWA; 03-05-2008 at 05:08 PM.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by VINCYPOWA View Post

SKILACHI is the NICKNAME of my BREDREN from BEQUIA. We have been calling him that NAME since early 90's.

He is a COOL DUDE, but he used to FRUSTRATE me, IMMENSELY, on the FOOTBALL/SOCCER field, because of his STYLE of PLAYING. I used to THINK that he LACKED HEART and FRANKLy, I NEVER THOUGHT that his SOCCER/FOOTBALL IMPROVED over the YEARS.

The same way he PLAYED 15 YEARS ago is the same way he PLAYS TODAY. The only DIFFERENCE is, he has GOTTEN OLDER.

NEvertheless, he would do SOMETHING EXTRAORDINARY with the BALL (during games) that you did not EXPECT from him, so ah YUTE named him SKILACHI because, in his EYES, he REMINDED him of the GREAT ITALIAN SOCCER/FOOTBALLER SALVATORE SCHILLACI.

Ohhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhh
    VP you too much lol got me laughin here at work... so skilachi is u fren nickname ehhh ... ok thanks uuu