Thread: Ski trip Pajama Jammy Jam 2001 Story. Gather in Folks. It's juicy

Credits

Ski trip Pajama Jammy Jam 2001 Story. Gather in Folks. It's juicy

so in feb of 2001, i went on a ski trip

me and some friends shared a quad. well...1 was my friend. the third was a schoolmate of my friend's. and she brung a ghey dude that was her friend. i wasnt too alarmed since i had some great friends from work that had the ghey

so, the first night was the pajama jam. ghey dude wore a victorias secret pajama set. the one for 19.99 that comes with a tank top and the pajama bottoms.lol. everytime i see it in the magazine, i think of him

my friend and i locked ourselves in the bathroom and i was dead wit laugh.

anyway. me and my friend left the room first. i think secretly, we didnt wanna be seen with ghey boy. so we are there, having a good time.
    we notice that the other girl did not show up to the pajama party. neither did ghey dude. wierd cause they were dressed when we left

when we got back to the room, ghey dude was gone. the girl said his brother called with an emergency so he left.
    we were like, WHATEVER!....i was secretly happy. say what u will.

the next morning. i was half awake when i heard the door open and the maid said, "you called for sheets lastnight? we got the room wrong until u called again this morning"

i played i was sleeping, but i watched her change the sheets and there was a blood stain on them along with a few spots in various places

i never said anything about it and the weekend went well.

fast forward to last year.

my friend told me that the girl and ghey dude got married.
    i was telling my sis this story the other night while watching the DL crap on tv. this dude was not dl but it's a great love story......LOL

so what do u think happened that night in the room? i never understood why he left. maybe he did really have an emergency

The JaMô
    Wow... drops of blood? Somebody cherry get buss... coulda been either one...

Credits
    my question is we in March of 2006 why share this story now???
    Imps

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by RUSTY CUTLASS
    my question is we in March of 2006 why share this story now???
    Imps
    cuzz i can do that. problem? like u wanted tuh meet de ghey fella or something
    *big eyeroll*