Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Six Feet Under was:

Dawtah of the Sun Empressdududahlin's Avatar Empressdududahlin is offline
    Credits

Six Feet Under was:

SOOOOO GOOD... I have a feeling I'm the LONE RANGER on Imix to watch this show! But, as morbid and crazy it may seem, this show right next to Sex in the City's finale was CLASSIC!

(and if anyone watched the movie "Ray", the lil boy who played Ray as a child played one of the son's of the cop... I thought that lil boy did justice to his character)

StarGyul
    was tonight the series finale?

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by STARGYUL
    was tonight the series finale?

Yeah... and I'm sure they're going to play it throughout the week, I may even tape it for the message that was put across about LIVING LIFE and TO NOT BE AFRAID!! I took a death and dying class in high school and they should definitely use this show (especially this finale show) for class.

StarGyul
    I love that show. I can't believe Nate died. Why did he marry Brenda anyways.

Credits
    I love that show. I can't believe Nate died. Why did he marry Brenda anyways.

At first, I WAS LIKE WHY DE ARSE THEY MADE NATE DIE! But then tonight everything was pieced together... I cried for his funeral (yes I'm sensitive) but tonight as sad as it was, it was remarkable.

I want to tell you so badly... Check the ending, it may not be told to you why he married Brenda, but I have a feeling this finale answered ALOT of questions.... If and when you watch it tell me, I want to see if you figured out certain things too...

StarGyul
    Okay I have ON-Demand I'm gonna watch it now....I'll leave a message in this thread when I've seen it

Credits
    Okay I have ON-Demand I'm gonna watch it now....I'll leave a message in this thread when I've seen it

cool beans! and btw, PAT BENATAR ROCKS!! lol (checks out yuh sig)

Trini Exhibitionist
    Quote Originally Posted by HoneyEmpress
    SOOOOO GOOD... I have a feeling I'm the LONE RANGER on Imix to watch this show! But, as morbid and crazy it may seem, this show right next to Sex in the City's finale was CLASSIC!

(and if anyone watched the movie "Ray", the lil boy who played Ray as a child played one of the son's of the cop... I thought that lil boy did justice to his character)

No yuh not deh only one girl...I enjoy that show as well...haven't watched it in a while...what's been happening?

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Trini Exhibitionist

No yuh not deh only one girl...I enjoy that show as well...haven't watched it in a while...what's been happening?

You in toronto right? I don't know if allyuh have something like our cablevision called "Demand" where you can watch old episodes.. Well as you know Nate died, and from there everything just went real out of order! Brenda had her baby... I can go on and on!

Trini Exhibitionist
    You in toronto right? I don't know if allyuh have something like our cablevision called "Demand" where you can watch old episodes.. Well as you know Nate died, and from there everything just went real out of order! Brenda had her baby... I can go on and on!

We do have that...
    SHUT UP HE DIED?
    SHE HAD AH WHAT? BABY? WHEN? FOR WHO ? WHEN? WHY DID I STOP WATCHING THAT SHOW?

HOW ABOUT THE GAY BROTHER? DID HE AND THE COP END UP TOGETHER?

OOH LAWD...DVD'S PLEASE!!!!

Credits
    We do have that...
    SHUT UP HE DIED?
    SHE HAD AH WHAT? BABY? WHEN? FOR WHO ? WHEN? WHY DID I STOP WATCHING THAT SHOW?

HOW ABOUT THE GAY BROTHER? DID HE AND THE COP END UP TOGETHER?

OOH LAWD...DVD'S PLEASE!!!!

bwahahaha, I swear I can hear you saying all of dat!! lol...

Yes. (wait before I go on, do you want to know or wait?) I don't want to break anymore news when you can check it on dvd. Because you know it's coming out in the fall!

StarGyul
    my ON-DEMAND won't let me see it today...I have to wait until tomorrow...empress...tell her everything up until the last episode....

Trini Exhibitionist

Question

bwahahaha, I swear I can hear you saying all of dat!! lol...

Yes. (wait before I go on, do you want to know or wait?) I don't want to break anymore news when you can check it on dvd. Because you know it's coming out in the fall!

I doh know why yuh could hear meh sayin those things....did you know what I actually said them outloud too.....?

lay it on meh girl!!!!

:

Credits
    I doh know why yuh could hear meh sayin those things....did you know what I actually said them outloud too.....?

lay it on meh girl!!!!

:

OH HUSH!! lol... I was meaning that the way you typed out the words in bold, I felt like I can hear you asking those questions.. OH YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN!! lol...

Ok ARE YOU READY?

ARE YOU??

BECAUSE I HAVE SOMETHING BETTER!!??

Check this out:

Click episode guide!

Stargyul- I'll wait till yuh see it!

Trini Exhibitionist
    OH HUSH!! lol... I was meaning that the way you typed out the words in bold, I felt like I can hear you asking those questions.. OH YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN!! lol...

Ok ARE YOU READY?

ARE YOU??

BECAUSE I HAVE SOMETHING BETTER!!??

Check this out:

Click episode guide!

Stargyul- I'll wait till yuh see it!

ooh gosh...should I click that link? SHOULD I?

*click* :shock:

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast