Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 24

Thread: Since the last thread was deleted...

  1. #1
    Gangsta Boogie Bake n Shark's Avatar Bake n Shark is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    My business, Population...1
    Posts
    39,910
    Credits
    1,020,185

    Since the last thread was deleted...

    Let's start this ball rolling anew...

    Statler and Waldorf



    funniest thing ever

  2. #2
    sharkie
    Guest
    update mih...what was de lass thread?

  3. #3
    You worserer than I Essiquibo's Avatar Essiquibo is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    22,958
    Credits
    1,045,172
    Dead Again!

  4. #4
    .
    L O S T .'s Avatar . is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    .|.
    Posts
    38,030
    Credits
    1,088,961
    Quote Originally Posted by sharkie View Post
    update mih...what was de lass thread?
    ask strokHER

  5. #5
    EnLiGhTeNeD 1 Zengetsu's Avatar Zengetsu is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    somewhere that's close but yet so far
    Posts
    10,231
    Credits
    11,649
    Quote Originally Posted by DreadJockey View Post
    ask strokeHER
    yuh spell it wrong muh boy, yuh fuhget the e

  6. #6
    sharkie
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by sTrOkEr View Post
    yuh spell it wrong muh boy, yuh fuhget the e
    doh study he. we all know he needs to be beaten with a dictionary profusely.


    so whappen mih boy? gimme de scores nah? yuh went and brush de mampee yet? .

  7. #7
    if ah rude ah rude 1trini-gyal's Avatar 1trini-gyal is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Round de bend, near de end
    Posts
    12,170
    Credits
    1,048,416

    Lightbulb

    Quote Originally Posted by sharkie View Post
    doh study he. we all know he needs to be beaten with a dictionary profusely.


    so whappen mih boy? gimme de scores nah? yuh went and brush de mampee yet? .

  8. #8
    sharkie
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by 1trini-gyal View Post
    daiz a yes? no? was it you? are you the secret mampee vixen?

  9. #9
    BANNED Short_Thing's Avatar Short_Thing is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    brooklyn
    Posts
    16,125
    Credits
    33,729
    what thread get deleted?

  10. #10
    EnLiGhTeNeD 1 Zengetsu's Avatar Zengetsu is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    somewhere that's close but yet so far
    Posts
    10,231
    Credits
    11,649
    Quote Originally Posted by sharkie View Post
    daiz a yes? no? was it you? are you the secret mampee vixen?

    DOH STUDY SHE NAH, ALL SHE LIKE IS MUSIC..........gyul ah don't even know who di ting is nah, buh as a tell essi it look and sound fishy, as usual somebody have me name in deh mout

  11. #11
    if ah rude ah rude 1trini-gyal's Avatar 1trini-gyal is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Round de bend, near de end
    Posts
    12,170
    Credits
    1,048,416

    Lightbulb

    Quote Originally Posted by sharkie View Post
    daiz a yes? no? was it you? are you the secret mampee vixen?
    yes yes...I admit it...it was me...butlike meh seductivity ent working...ah go have 2 try something else Maybe meh mampeeism was shinin through in meh desperate post

  12. #12
    sharkie
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by sTrOkEr View Post
    DOH STUDY SHE NAH, ALL SHE LIKE IS MUSIC..........gyul ah don't even know who di ting is nah, buh as a tell essi it look and sound fishy, as usual somebody have me name in deh mout
    hoss. go and pm dat and link up on church and flatbush! den come back and gih we de scores. ah jus hope she eh cokey eye or nuttin .



  13. #13
    Spitfire LolaMs's Avatar LolaMs is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    whey eva u want me to be
    Posts
    12,251
    Credits
    2,730
    Quote Originally Posted by sTrOkEr View Post
    DOH STUDY SHE NAH, ALL SHE LIKE IS MUSIC..........gyul ah don't even know who di ting is nah, buh as a tell essi it look and sound fishy, as usual somebody have me name in deh mout
    only u jr.gahng only u



  14. #14
    EnLiGhTeNeD 1 Zengetsu's Avatar Zengetsu is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    somewhere that's close but yet so far
    Posts
    10,231
    Credits
    11,649
    Quote Originally Posted by sharkie View Post
    hoss. go and pm dat and link up on church and flatbush! den come back and gih we de scores. ah jus hope she eh cokey eye or nuttin .


    gyul ah man in OPP seh a cokey eye ting is a good mash up den

  15. #15
    sharkie
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by sTrOkEr View Post
    gyul ah man in OPP seh a cokey eye ting is a good mash up den
    well yuh go be set den!! go and blaze dat fadda!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •