Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Should Rene Preval Reside or kick out off office?

Credits

Should Rene Preval Reside or kick out off office?

I think it is so ashame for Haitian because President Preval doesn't show any leadership while people dead body on the street of Port-au-Prince according Dominicantoday.com Preval and his Prime minister fled to Dominican Republic.
    He still doesn't visit any hospital yet and not even in the ground with the international relief help direct the operation what kind of leader is that?

Shame
    Shame
    Shame

My people we gonna stay strong

Credits
    lol

There is no order down there. What can he do?

I'm sure he did everything within his ability and resources.

Credits
    dats why i didnt donate no money to da haitian government

Credits
    don't blame you wyclef is the only one pick up dead body in the street of port-au-prince

Credits
    yeh, i gave my money to da red cross, but even wyclef didnt seem to serious of da clip i seen of him. not sayen he aint reliable, but he coulda been a lil more serious.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Pimpin View Post
    yeh, i gave my money to da red cross, but even wyclef didnt seem to serious of da clip i seen of him. not sayen he aint reliable, but he coulda been a lil more serious.
    lolol..
    how much u donated

Credits
    Is this confirmed or propaganda that they fled?
    STATIC RADIO - www.islandmix.com/static
    Tunein Radio - Static Radio

LR Advertising LLC

...concrete jungle where dreams are made of...
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Pimpin View Post
    He has to maintain composure while talking to the media come on, you want him to roll on the ground crying or something? He's picking up DEAD BODIES for Christsakes!
    "Create the highest, grandest vision possible for your life, because you become what you believe." - Oprah Winfrey

"If you keep believing in yourself and seek enthusiasm inside your soul, things will get simpler, more spontaneous." ~Paulo Coelho

"I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit
    the floor each morning the devil says:
    "Oh Crap, She's up!"

Hadha min fadhle Rabbi Juancito Trucupey's Avatar Juancito Trucupey is offline
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Shandy 2.0 View Post
    He has to maintain composure while talking to the media come on, you want him to roll on the ground crying or something? He's picking up DEAD BODIES for Christsakes!

if i was him(wyclef) i would be sick...i wouldn't be able to move...God bless him and the ppl of Haiti...

personally i feel the president should have stayed...stand w/ your ppl show them you are NOT just a politician but you really care about them and their will being...u can't help and give them some form of hope from the DR
    Beija-flor minha escola,Minha vida, meu amor

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Juancito Trucupey View Post

if i was him(wyclef) i would be sick...i wouldn't be able to move...God bless him and the ppl of Haiti...

personally i feel the president should have stayed...stand w/ your ppl show them you are NOT just a politician but you really care about them and their will being...u can't help and give them some form of hope from the DR
    but if the country is unstable he does need to be safe to govern

LR Advertising LLC

Hadha min fadhle Rabbi Juancito Trucupey's Avatar Juancito Trucupey is offline
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Inglorious Bastard View Post
    but if the country is unstable he does need to be safe to govern
    that is true but don't you think there are other areas within the country that he could have been in and governed safely? i'm looking at it like this...your country just got rocked by a HUGE earthquake and your president up and leaves and goes to the next country...how would you feel? i personally would be pissed we are here suffering and he is in the DR in a hotel eating and drinking while we are all w/o those two simple things along much worst
    Beija-flor minha escola,Minha vida, meu amor

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquinhaiti4ever View Post
    I think it is so ashame for Haitian because President Preval doesn't show any leadership while people dead body on the street of Port-au-Prince according Dominicantoday.com Preval and his Prime minister fled to Dominican Republic.
    He still doesn't visit any hospital yet and not even in the ground with the international relief help direct the operation what kind of leader is that?

Shame
    Shame
    Shame

My people we gonna stay strong

If this is true that they fled...which i havent seen him since the other day in d airport - then yes he should show his face in pap .. he should be out there with his people encouraging them...obviously he is not a good leader because if it were me, i would put all things aside for my people...shoot im not even haitian and i wish i could be out there helping the people dig ... and rebuild .

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Juancito Trucupey View Post
    that is true but don't you think there are other areas within the country that he could have been in and governed safely? i'm looking at it like this...your country just got rocked by a HUGE earthquake and your president up and leaves and goes to the next country...how would you feel? i personally would be pissed we are here suffering and he is in the DR in a hotel eating and drinking while we are all w/o those two simple things along much worst
    If Obama in DC and there is a earthquake that demolishes the White House and surrounding areas........what will happen........they gonna get him to the farthest and safest place.......same thing if the entire country was under attack.......they will remove him from the danger because the #1 priority is to save him to fight and govern another day........Generals dont fight in the trenches all the time with the men

LR Advertising LLC

Credits
    how true is this claim??? cuz he was in pap for sure yesterday....

dev
    Credits
    Reside?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast