Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Should he pay child support?

Dragon

Should he pay child support?

Should a man pay child support if he was having sexual intercourse with a woman and the condom broke? plus he told her the he is not ready for kids and give her money for an abortion. but kept the baby without telling him

Credits
    Yes.

When you have sex with someone and you use a condom, you still run the risk of pregnancy. And if a woman does not want to abort the child, why should she?

Credits
    Yup...if you ain want kids, shouldn't have fooped her.

Credits
    yup.you play you pay

Credits
    Yes, the child is here and product of both of them.

It is not about him and her anymore, it is about the child.

$ CASH MONEY PROMOTIONS$ Dark & Lovely's Avatar Dark & Lovely is offline
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Rummy
    Yup...if you ain want kids, shouldn't have fooped her.

exactllllllly
    "TOO BLESSED TO BE STRESSED
    TOO ANNOINTED TO BE DISAPPOINTED"

Credits
    Total madness..take him for everything he's got!!!..

Accidents do and will happen...when you playing mas, you must not be afraid of the powder.

Firstly, what if the girl has a strong belief against abortions? I dont think she'd go ahead and do it just to please a man who is seemingly unmanly. Secondly, if she carries innate beliefs about abortion and decides to have the kid, what happens if she is not in a situation to take care of the kid financially??? Is he still just going to bail on her???

C-O-U-R-T-H-O-U-S-E

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon
    Should a man pay child support if he was having sexual intercourse with a woman and the condom broke? plus he told her the he is not ready for kids and give her money for an abortion. but kept the baby without telling him
    who u knock up?

seriously though he definitely needs to pay; the child is his. it's not the child's fault and the child shouldn't suffer.

Credits

No the‘ “Jimmy Hat “ manufacture should pay for making a defective product !
    I am sure you could find an attorney to take the case, if not I know a few shady ones I can refer you too !

The better question is why not take your kid and have her pay child support? a lot less drama, more money in you pocket…more importantly you will be looked up on as the “ role model “ in the neighborhood.

The JaM™
    OK... well I don't think he should HAVE to. It would be nice if he did support the woman and their child because accidents do happen... BUT the fact that she took the money (which she knew was for an abortion) means that she must have agreed at first but then later changed her mind. Nothing wrong with changing your mind but not letting the man know is DECEPTION!
    The fella may have very well said he ain't ready for kids because his ass broke! So hitting him up for child support isn't going to curry favour with him.
    You can't fault anyone because the condom broke... he was sensible enough to use it in the first place. If she's now demanding child support it's probably because she herself can't afford to maintain a baby on her own... so if she couldn't bring herself to having an abortion then ADOPTION is a good alternative...afterall it's about what is best for the CHILD.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by socapineman
    No the‘ “Jimmy Hat “ manufacture should pay for making a defective product !
    I am sure you could find an attorney to take the case, if not I know a few shady ones I can refer you too !

The better question is why not take your kid and have her pay child support? a lot less drama, more money in you pocket…more importantly you will be looked up on as the “ role model “ in the neighborhood.

To answer the question, if you aren't prepared for the possibility of having children then you ought to be having sex simple as that.

However as far as her taking the money for the abortion that makes her a little on the shady side. Maybe you should do like pineman said and take the child...

Credits
    It like gamblin...yuh play..an yuh loss...yuh hah tuh pay di people dem bac dem share...PAY UP lol

The JaM™
    Quote Originally Posted by SeReNDiPiTy

To answer the question, if you aren't prepared for the possibility of having children then you ought to be having sex simple as that.
    So if I don't want a child I shouldn't be having sex? Isn't that what contraceptives are for? I mean reproduction isn't the only reason for having sex... it's also for pleasure

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by VincyJam82
    So if I don't want a child I shouldn't be having sex? Isn't that what contraceptives are for? I mean reproduction isn't the only reason for having sex... it's also for pleasure
    Well nothing save abstinence and operations guarantee that sex will not result in reproduction. Right or wrong?

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by VincyJam82

I am always glad to see logical thinking young adults on Imix !

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast