Thread: Shooting at McDonald's in Toronto

Credits

Credits
    I don't quite know what caused the altercation. They had a similar killing downtown in a Chinese eatery a few months ago around the same time of night.

But what I do know, whenever I go out, I'm not about going to go dine in after a club/party with all these people liquored up from wherever they were and little control of their senses, always cursing up a storm. I'm always ready to go home. At best if i got the munchies I doing drive thru or stopping at a 24 hr supermarket.

Just a bad environment overall to be in, compared to eating out during the day.
    "I will forewarn you......fear ye him when thou hast died hath power to cast into hell" - Charles Lawson

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by DerMonger View Post
    I don't quite know what caused the altercation. They had a similar killing downtown in a Chinese eatery a few months ago around the same time of night.

But what I do know, whenever I go out, I'm not about going to go dine in after a club/party with all these people liquored up from wherever they were and little control of their senses, always cursing up a storm. I'm always ready to go home. At best if i got the munchies I doing drive thru or stopping at a 24 hr supermarket.

Just a bad environment overall to be in, compared to eating out during the day.
    Alcohol, late night, etc. is a bad mix. The freaks come out in the night.

Credits
    like 5 people get shot over there a year its not that serious

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by jamaicangirl View Post
    Alcohol, late night, etc. is a bad mix. The freaks come out in the night.
    The sharks too!

So just woke up after a night out.. My friend convinces me to go after a lounge to a eatery. Seated next to us is a table with 5 women and a guy from Montreal here on a conference for work. They ask us to come sit with them, after they'd just about finished. So we're all talking. He's apparently digging one of the girls and they asked him to sit with them. Me and my friend were like: "I hope this outta towner can link this girl".

Suddenly 2 of them excuse themselves to go to the washroom.

About 2 or 3 minutes later 1 of the 3 motions the other 2 and says to him and the waiter: "we're going for a smoke". Minutes passed by and none of them returned.

They left his ass there to foot the 100+ dollar tab!!
    "I will forewarn you......fear ye him when thou hast died hath power to cast into hell" - Charles Lawson

DSP
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by DerMonger View Post
    The sharks too!

So just woke up after a night out.. My friend convinces me to go after a lounge to a eatery. Seated next to us is a table with 5 women and a guy from Montreal here on a conference for work. They ask us to come sit with them, after they'd just about finished. So we're all talking. He's apparently digging one of the girls and they asked him to sit with them. Me and my friend were like: "I hope this outta towner can link this girl".

About 2 or 3 minutes later 1 of the 3 motions the other 2 and says to him and the waiter: "we're going for a smoke". Minutes passed by and none of them returned.

LOL!! My friends on the west end told me you all dont' deal with TO women and everybody imports. I thought they were exaggerating when they told me TO women are mostly hustlers and con artists. I knew it was bad but damn LMAO!! Dude from Montreal(fun city btw) probably thought it was like home.
    Unfortunately, stupidity and ignorance can be entertaining.

Goodle this you 50 year old crusty vagina

--oh yes jigger boozers ever lasting wahr with the "lovers of empresses and hafrican queens" should be ashamed ~jigga boozy aka Carlo Pagan

--I like disrespect especially ones that dont involve cursing and nugga nugga nugga watch subject matter ~jigga boozy aka Carlo Pagan

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by DSP View Post
    LOL!! My friends on the west end told me you all dont' deal with TO women and everybody imports. I thought they were exaggerating when they told me TO women are mostly hustlers and con artists. I knew it was bad but damn LMAO!! Dude from Montreal(fun city btw) probably thought it was like home.
    Man I was pissed as if it'd happened to me. I hate to see somebody come from outta town to here or anywhere and get treated like that. It was too late in the night for me to even buy him a round. I could tell he was hurt a bit, but he put on a good face. Or then again them Montrealers I've found are generally easier going people compared to here so he took it in stride.

Ironic thing is one of the women in the crew were married and flashed her ring as if to say "hands off" to us......good luck to whatever simp husband is dealing with that. Lol.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by dermonger View Post
    the sharks too!

So just woke up after a night out.. My friend convinces me to go after a lounge to a eatery. Seated next to us is a table with 5 women and a guy from montreal here on a conference for work. They ask us to come sit with them, after they'd just about finished. So we're all talking. He's apparently digging one of the girls and they asked him to sit with them. Me and my friend were like: "i hope this outta towner can link this girl".

whoa!!!!!