Thread: Shontelle featured on OBAMA CAMPAIGN CD

Credits

Wink Shontelle featured on OBAMA CAMPAIGN CD

damn, this is the only way i will be interested in obama or mccain when bajans step up the plate to help them. de bajans are large and in charge with this election campaign. let me recap wat the bajans did fuh those who were living in space: a bajan helped in the process of choosing obama's VP candidate, a bajan moderated the VP debate between palin and biden, and now a bajan is featured on obama's election campaign OFFICIAL cd. btw, TSHIRT is number 44 on billboard hot 100, she is featured in seventeen magazine and billboard magazine.

shontelle's song BATTLE CRY is featured on the Yes We Can Obama CD.

dev
    Credits
    Livvi franc gine mek both she and rihanna jealous. I disagree with you though. We bajans, don't have a monopoly on talent.seen others, in the other islands, that if given the chance would surprise the world.

Credits
    vincypowa, U GOT TO CATCH UP. bajans gone and leffin u.

tell skinny fabulous to jump ship

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by dev View Post
    Livvi franc gine mek both she and rihanna jealous. I disagree with you though. We bajans, don't have a monopoly on talent.seen others, in the other islands, that if given the chance would surprise the world.
    BAJANS HAVE MONOPOLY on talent in the caribbean. dev, i will explain that later.

btw, r u a traitor? bajans have been winnin caribbean song contest fuh ages, we rule when it comes to international soca stars.

i think u better jump ship before i push u off.

livvi franc, rihanna and shontelle will form a group next three years and mek people say destiny's child who. watch and see.