Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: This is that shit Black Madonna meant....

Credits

This is that shit Black Madonna meant....

.... when she was talking about these b.i.t.c.h.a.s.s m.o.t.h.e.r.f.u.c.k.e.rs.

So Chris Brown posts the attached picture on his twitter saying "F.u.c.k I look old"

He himself is saying he looks old, in that picture he does.

A woman on twitter says

Quote Originally Posted by Jenny Johnson ‏@JennyJohnsonHi5

I know! Being a worthless piece of shit can really age a person
    so in response Chris commences with tracing a female online and looking like a total idiot.

You can only see the exchange on her twitter because he deleted his stupid posts.

https://twitter.com/JennyJohnsonHi5

The dude is a douche and I am wondering where all the female support is coming from. Why are dumb chicks still supporting dude, buying his records and going to his shows?
    ─╤╦︻ Ordem e Progresso ︻╦╤─

"Now doesn't it make you feel better?
    The pigs have won tonight.
    Now they can all sleep soundly,
    and everything is all right."

Gladiator
    Quote Originally Posted by TweetaFineeta View Post
    .... when she was talking about tI am wondering where all the female support is coming from. Why are dumb chicks still supporting dude and buying his records and going to his shows?

I am guessing people go to his shows because he is a talented performer and makes very good music. No different from the so called crazy Lady Gaga, industry whore Rihanna, and lets not forget R Kelly and Michael Jackson

Credits
    so why did she choose to respond to his comment by calling him a worthless piece of shit tho? i mean she refers to HERSELF as an asshole in her twitter bio.. so i wouldnt take her too seriously or as a champion of anything.. she just as bad as him for getting into that argument in the first place.. :/
    Never waste your time trying to explain who you are to people who are committed to misunderstanding you.

Velvet Glove. Iron Fist

mi style still sharp .....u a A-Minor and dem a B-Flat

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by ladyrastafari View Post
    so why did she choose to respond to his comment by calling him a worthless piece of shit tho? i mean she refers to HERSELF as an asshole in her twitter bio.. so i wouldnt take her too seriously or as a champion of anything.. she just as bad as him for getting into that argument in the first place.. :/
    her claim to fame
    Dragon IG :: http://instagram.com/islandmixusa

Credits
    yea.. her tweets are just crude rantings ... yuck.
    Never waste your time trying to explain who you are to people who are committed to misunderstanding you.

Velvet Glove. Iron Fist

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Gladiator View Post
    I am guessing people go to his showers because he is atlaented performer and makes very good music. no different from the so called crazy Lady Gaga, industry whore Rihanna, and lets not forget R Kelly and Michael Jackson
    He isn't that talented, he posseses the same level of talent nuff street youth do... he is a machine that has been marketed like many other pop acts. The difference is that he has shown he is an asshole on so many levels and women are his main audience, what about him still garners the support of females?
    • Is it that he busted up a chick's face?
    • Is it that he refuses to reform himself and his maturity level?
    • Is it that he is prone to public acts of rage?
    • Is it that he uses social media to trace women (this isn't the first)?
    • Is it that he records a song disrespecting his ex whom he also busted in the face?
    • Is it that he gets into public brawls with other b.i.t.c.h.a.s.s.es?

What about this cretin is garnering the support of the female market that continues to support him as an entertainer and keep him relevant? Not to mention he wasn't on the level of either of the artists you mentioned when the shit happened to begin with.

Credits
    I am not talking about her. I don't care about her. I am talking about him.

When you are a popular person people talk shit to you all day long and tell you stupid shit alllllllllllllllllllllllll day. Only an emotional-b.i.t.c.h.a.s.s. male would engage in the tracing of a female over a random negative comment .... which by the way he has LOTS of on all social networks.

Chris is a c.u.n.t. believe that.
    mz_JazE likes this.

Credits
    yea.. her tweets are just crude rantings ... yuck.
    So what ?? this is not about her you can only see it on her twitter because he realised he is a douche and deleted his shit.

The point is not her ... it's his behaviour.

See, what I notice is that a lot of you are extremely superficial in your analysis of situations.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Ingram_Gordon View Post
    her claim to fame

She's actually a writer and comedian.

She doesn't need him to claim fame she actually finds him to be repulsive and has no qualms about saying so.

I find the fact that people defend him amusing.

Chris Brown is exactly what it looks like when you have a boy grow up with no proper male role model in their lives. He is a b.i.t.c.h.

Credits
    Oh and just to show you how typical you females are ... Ladyrastafari finds the woman crude but doesn't find Chris crude at all not in his public behaviour .... and not in the shit he said to her.... all she did was regulate him.

He called himself old, she agreed and said being an a.s.s.h.o.l.e ages one .... in response his period busted out of his draws.

Check what he said to her

@chrisbrown: take them teeth out when u Sucking my d i c k HOE
    @chrisbrown: @JennyJohnsonHi5: I should fart while ur giving me top.
    @chrisbrown: @JennyJohnsonHi5 see.. I don't even have to tell u what u already know. Thanks HO!
    @chrisbrown: @JennyJohnsonHi5 mom says hello... She told me not to shart in ur mouth, wanted me to shit right on the retina,

Apparently ^^^ that isn't crude. LMAO

Credits
    okay.. well put it like this i guess.. i dont care about chris brown, never have, never will. so nothing he does after that rihanna fiasco suprises me much... so him arguing with some random bytch on twitter don't really change my previous opinion of him.. i looked at her tweets to see what she tweets about.. so let's refresh it again.. i dislike chris brown so nothing he says will shock me.. i repeat. i do not like the individual so no need for ME at least to look at his tweets and/or be shocked.. so i'm DEF no breezy supporter.. so please don't come at me with the "typical you females" talk.. he's an asshole and from the looks of it, she's one too.. the end.

Velvet Glove. Iron Fist

Credits
    okay.. well put it like this i guess.. i dont care about chris brown, never have, never will. .
    I don't care about him either ... I don't think I have been overly vocal about the situation aside from a few comments in people's threads. I don't need to care in order to make observations and form opinions about the observations.

so him arguing with some random bytch on twitter don't really change my previous opinion of him.. i looked at her tweets to see what she tweets about.. so let's refresh it again.. i dislike chris brown so nothing he says will shock me.. i repeat. i do not like the individual so no need for ME at least to look at his tweets and/or be shocked.. so i'm DEF no breezy supporter.. so please don't come at me with the "typical you females" talk.. he's an asshole and from the looks of it, she's one too.. the end.
    Let's refresh. The thread is about this being what is referred to when we are talking about b.i.t.c.h.a.s.s males.

He exhibited b.i.t.c.h-like behaviour today so I provided him as an example of a popular person who is a really good example of the kind of b.i.t.c.h.a.s.s.n.e.s.s. that can arise when there is the absence of a proper male role model in a boy's life.

You responded by defending him, and going at her.

That is exactly what happened when the shit buss that Rihanna got thumped in her face... people, including females rushed in to defend him OR make the victim out to be at fault. If I find the original threads how many posts will I find of females claiming she was at fault, she started it, she usually does this an that, she was seen in Barbados doing whatever, she gave him herpes etc etc etc ???

No matter what he does, and the b.i.t.c.h.a.s.s.n.e.s.s he continues to demonstrate... there are always people running to his defense. It's typical, superficial, and incredibly amusing. People are lost.

Credits
    If you don't like his music, don't buy it. If someone chooses to support him, so be it. They have the choice on whether to attend his shows or not.

What he has done to Rihanna is between him and her with the law making a decision of the matter.

Credits
    lol.. Chris Brown is a D1ckhead with them corny Junior Highs School level jokes.. lolol
    If i was goin at someone on Twitter for everyone to see, i would at least have some wit to my jokes
    the healthy man does not torture others - generally it is the tortured who turn into torturers.

Carl G. Jung

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Hello BKLYN View Post
    lol.. Chris Brown is a D1ckhead with them Junior Highs School level jokes.. lolol
    All this too.

So I did a quick search and looked through the old posts and yeah there is a lot of support for Chris, or criticism being thrown at Rihanna ... typical.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast