Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 34

Thread: Sexting

  1. #1
    The Great Pretender Sugahkhayne's Avatar Sugahkhayne is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    In my skin
    Posts
    16,502
    Credits
    1,041,886

    Sexting

    sending nude/explicit photos over cell phones....Wuhh looosss apparently um is a crime...

    let me start deleting stuff of my cell
    Some men move mountains
    Some women move men who move mountains
    Most women with mountains move some men
    But I...I am a woman who is moved by men who can get through the valley

    Queen GodIs

  2. #2
    Spoogie
    Guest
    imma give you my number and you send me some nudes, deal ?

  3. #3
    Banned bouyon king is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    deya pon de gullyside
    Posts
    0
    Credits
    1,026,635
    nexx dey go ban porn pon de internet

  4. #4
    Spranga
    Guest
    how is that a crime.
    source?

    but i thought sexting was basically cyber using phones?

  5. #5
    .................... sweetredbutta's Avatar sweetredbutta is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    I'm in Miami Biitch!!
    Posts
    2,349
    Credits
    1,508,810
    Quote Originally Posted by Sugahkhayne View Post
    sending nude/explicit photos over cell phones....Wuhh looosss apparently um is a crime...

    let me start deleting stuff of my cell
    +1

    Quote Originally Posted by bouyon king View Post
    nexx dey go ban porn pon de internet
    I hope not.....dats my back-up income.....
    Tasty.......

  6. #6
    SAINTSational Nica's Avatar Nica is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Nawlins BAYBAY
    Posts
    39,594
    Credits
    7,746,304
    isn't it only a crime if you have pics of minors?
    Those Who Sacrifice Freedom for Security Deserve Neither
    www.cookingwithval.com
    http://www.snackhealthy.com/snackwithval
    @cookingwithval
    @NicaBlack

  7. #7
    The Great Pretender Sugahkhayne's Avatar Sugahkhayne is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    In my skin
    Posts
    16,502
    Credits
    1,041,886
    Quote Originally Posted by Nica View Post
    isn't it only a crime if you have pics of minors?
    nope...not according to de news...

    regardless i aint able to lose my phone i would be blackmailed fuh life..took the stuff off my phone
    Some men move mountains
    Some women move men who move mountains
    Most women with mountains move some men
    But I...I am a woman who is moved by men who can get through the valley

    Queen GodIs

  8. #8
    .................... sweetredbutta's Avatar sweetredbutta is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    I'm in Miami Biitch!!
    Posts
    2,349
    Credits
    1,508,810
    Quote Originally Posted by Sugahkhayne View Post
    nope...not according to de news...

    regardless i aint able to lose my phone i would be blackmailed fuh life..took the stuff off my phone
    I have soooo many passcodes on dat phone.......... whoever find it cud blackmail deh muda-backside!
    Tasty.......

  9. #9
    Spranga
    Guest
    what female wants to rebel with me?

  10. #10
    The Great Pretender Sugahkhayne's Avatar Sugahkhayne is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    In my skin
    Posts
    16,502
    Credits
    1,041,886
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetredbutta View Post
    I have soooo many passcodes on dat phone.......... whoever find it cud blackmail deh muda-backside!
    i shame to say i only do a key lock on my blackberry ..i aint know bout nuh other codes... lol
    Some men move mountains
    Some women move men who move mountains
    Most women with mountains move some men
    But I...I am a woman who is moved by men who can get through the valley

    Queen GodIs

  11. #11
    Sweetness Fuh Dayssss Sweet & Dandy's Avatar Sweet & Dandy is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    1,603
    Credits
    1,072,601
    I was always skeptical bout dis kinda ting. Next ting ya know my face up pun some billboard wid light round it in the middle of times square doin all kinda ting
    Love is blind & I don't read brail...

  12. #12
    Spranga
    Guest

    allyuh gettin on in secret.

  13. #13
    .................... sweetredbutta's Avatar sweetredbutta is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    I'm in Miami Biitch!!
    Posts
    2,349
    Credits
    1,508,810
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweet & Dandy View Post
    I was always skeptical bout dis kinda ting. Next ting ya know my face up pun some billboard wid light round it in the middle of times square doin all kinda ting
    i does b thinkin d same ting! I hardly ever send pics me to anyone........... For some reason men LOVE to send me pics of dey cocorlox.............
    Tasty.......

  14. #14
    .................... sweetredbutta's Avatar sweetredbutta is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    I'm in Miami Biitch!!
    Posts
    2,349
    Credits
    1,508,810
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Bean View Post
    what female wants to rebel with me?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Bean View Post

    allyuh gettin on in secret.
    Dont hate.......
    Tasty.......

  15. #15
    Spoogie
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetredbutta View Post
    i does b thinkin d same ting! I hardly ever send pics me to anyone........... For some reason men LOVE to send me pics of dey cocorlox.............
    baits

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •