Thread: sex change...

Pimptress

sex change...

i was just watching a special on people who have gotten sex changes or are in the process of it. one girl who was becoming a guy had a girlfriend who was supporting him through the process and loved him.

how would you feel if you found out your significant other had a sex change? would it change things for you? what if the person told you that they had a sex change on the first date...would you go on a second date with them and give them a chance?
    Last edited by Pimptress; 10-19-2003 at 04:06 PM.

2 sexy 2 handle $ex 'n' $exy-trini's Avatar $ex 'n' $exy-trini is offline
    Credits

Re: sex change...

Originally posted by Pimptress
    i was just watching a special on people who have gotten sex changes or are in the process of it. one girl who was becoming a guy had a girlfriend who was supporting him through the process and loved him.

how would you feel if you found out you're significant other had a sex change? would it change things for you? what if the person told you that they had a sex change on the first date...would you go on a second date with them and gie them a chance?
    no, i would'nt go on a date with that person, because i want to be with someone who has everything natural about him,ah doh want no woman who want tuh become ah man and expect tuh be with she, or should i say him!! , HELL NO!!

Credits

Re: sex change...

Originally posted by Pimptress

how would you feel if you found out you're significant other had a sex change? would it change things for you? what if the person told you that they had a sex change on the first date...would you go on a second date with them and gie them a chance?
    I might give them a chance...u never know!!!!!!!!!! :)

Credits
    hells no