Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sex...after a he said she said...

Credits

Angry Sex...after a he said she said...

Anybody watchin this story on Oprah today? 18 yr old Black male (honor student) has sex with 15yr old white girl. He says it was consensual ...she says it was rape...a jury aquits him of rape, yet he is charged with statutory rape and child molestation because she was 3 months under the age of 16. Now he is serving a mandatory 10 year sentence in jail.

What allyuh think bout this story?

Credits
    He shoulda done his homework b4 he sampled the cornish hen.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by 1trini-gyal
    Anybody watchin this story on Oprah today? 18 yr old Black male (honor student) has sex with 15yr old white girl. He says it was consensual ...she says it was rape...a jury aquits him of rape, yet he is charged with statutory rape and child molestation because she was 3 months under the age of 16. Now he is serving a mandatory 10 year sentence in jail.

That is a repeat he got out of Jail earlier this summer.
    That chick was lying....

amprincess
    seriously I think men need to ask these girls for ID before they have sex w/ them

Credits
    he should of waited to have sex till he married!

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by SkoolboY
    He shoulda done his homework b4 he sampled the cornish hen.
    yep.. like de saying goes 15 will get you 25

Credits
    I say it is racism.

They had to get the Blackman somehow.

OJ really made it bad for Blacks.

Credits

i don't believe a facking word she said.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by amprincess
    seriously I think men need to ask these girls for ID before they have sex w/ them
    Well...they were classmates in school...

Sabriya...ah know it's a repeat, and that he got out...the point is the story itself...the point about who's word means more...and how you could think you are having consunsual sex and end up in jail...shite like this makes it harder for those woman ARE actually raped

Credits
    she's fillin yuh head with he said, she said
    poppa doin this, poppa doin that
    but don't tell em I said it
    cuz my jeep might get wetted...
    West Indian T-shirts & More: www.wiCulture.com
    Like it on Facebook: facebook.com/wiculturetees

Credits

Thumbs down

I cyah believe she just said...my father is not a racist..."he has colored friends" :devil

Credits

Sabriya...ah know it's a repeat, and that he got out...the point is the story itself...the point about who's word means more...and how you could think you are having consunsual sex and end up in jail...shite like this makes it harder for those woman ARE actually raped
    Did you see where he lived in ROME GA. I went to school In Savannah GA and racism is alive and running heavy down there. It will ALWAYS be the the chicks word(if she is white) against the man's if (if he is black). Look at Kobe. In this case the chick was scared to tell her damn father that she had sex so, she lied and said she was raped to cover up having sex with a black man. I don't/didn't believe a word she said, neither did Oprah or the audience. They made it look like this young man raped her and he didn't. I totally understand what you are saying but that is the day and age we live in. It definitely makes it hard for women who are really raped. It is sad....

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by sabriya
    Did you see where he lived in ROME GA. I went to school In Savannah GA and racism is alive and running heavy down there. It will ALWAYS be the the chicks word(if she is white) against the man's if (if he is black). Look at Kobe. In this case the chick was scared to tell her damn father that she had sex so, she lied and said she was raped to cover up having sex with a black man. I don't/didn't believe a word she said, neither did Oprah or the audience. They made it look like this young man raped her and he didn't. I totally understand what you are saying but that is the day and age we live in. It definitely makes it hard for women who are really raped. It is sad....

It really is crazy...I had some friends of mine that were opening up for Red and Meth when they were on tour...when they went touring with them they had a show in upstate NY...of course after the show...groupies galore...so they take their pick and the chickens hop in the van and go to their hotel with them...well one ah dem had a curfew, apparently...now everybody is drunk, high, whatever...and now she want somebody to take she home...so of course no one takes her home, she ends up finding a ride somehow and gets home past curfew...don't you know that heffa accused dem of rapin her and 3 of them end up arrested while on tour? Eventually they were able to get her to tell the truth...but as long as she stuck to her story, they would have been stuck in jail...

Credits
    I cyah believe she just said...my father is not a racist..."he has colored friends" :devil
    exactly the biznotch was lying.....

Mad Scorpion

First thing some of you seem to be missing in your "the white man is against us" campaign is: IT IS AGAINST THE LAW to have sex with people certain ages. the age ranges are from 15-17 depending on the states. The decision to prosecute can be made by the people (state prosecutor) in the evnt that the accused is aquitted of more serious charges. Other than that it is up to the parents to bring charges. If a parent let a white male get away but chooses to prosecute a black one its not about the system its about the individuals involved. If anyone might be racist its the parents and even that might be a stretch. Never mind smallie was a lyin wretch but as her family, unless she has a serious problem with telling the truth why wouldn't you believe her? Why wouldn't the father or mother or both seek to prosecute after (the assailant as they see it) escapes a rape conviction? As a prosecutor it's your job to try to put away those you belive are guilty. Unless you're in someones head or they have a track record that shows partiality to one race or another ther is no way to determine the motive for any actions, so think about it before thinking its entirely about race.

Now with all this said I have not seen the program we're talking about but I am just trying to offer the legal perspective of the issue.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast