Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Set up? Or just Caught up

Credits

Set up? Or just Caught up

Former Miss Jamaica Runner-Up Charged With Federal Narcotics Trafficking Offense

She try and carry a small child of cocaine. That is maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadnesss.

She must owe somebody some serious favours. If she gets less than 10 years, you know she snitching.

Pretty girls dont handle time easily. 30 years? By the time she come out her eggs dried up.
    socapineman likes this.

Credits
    you know she'll start talking...
    hopefully the feds will give her family protection..

She was probably not living within her means and accumulated massive debt... and was using this to stay afloat...
    Cause i cant see someone risking their whole life carrying THAT MUCH cocaine for someone just cause they want more money.. i dont care how much they paying you
    Oneshot likes this.
    the healthy man does not torture others - generally it is the tortured who turn into torturers.

Carl G. Jung

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Hello BKLYN View Post

She was probably not living within her means and accumulated massive debt... and was using this to stay afloat...
    Cause i cant see someone risking their whole life carrying THAT MUCH cocaine for someone just cause they want more money.. i dont care how much they paying you
    if it was one bird i can understand. but jeeeezz is like she taking the fall for some rich or powerful girl

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Hello BKLYN View Post

You would be surprised at some of the dumb stuff people with good jobs do just for extra money. Remember a while back it had a thread with a Caribbean flight attendant that got caught bringing in drugs for someone? whole career mashup for something stupid like that. almost everyone have a price, temptation is the key to some of their downfall. what some might get away with doing just one time, others get greedy after the first hit and splash of cash. instead of a one and done, they go back for seconds.
    MÉCHANT LOUP likes this.
    Man ah Barbeerian bound tuh be by de bar beer in meh hand beastly cold.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneshot View Post
    Former Miss Jamaica Runner-Up Charged With Federal Narcotics Trafficking Offense

She try and carry a small child of cocaine. That is maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadnesss.

She must owe somebody some serious favours. If she gets less than 10 years, you know she snitching.

Pretty girls dont handle time easily. 30 years? By the time she come out her eggs dried up.
    Clearly, you don't know hardcore gangster and Money Dons..........they will wipe out everyone in that family......at best, they can get a court order to trace calls on her phone to go after the KingPin......I doubt she snitching m she is well kept, that is a Big boys operations.....

My boy who work in London airport state at least once a week they have a major drug bust.....there is no shortage of fools who feel they above the law or can't get caught....I feel no sympathy for any of them......

No short cut to success !
    MÉCHANT LOUP likes this.

Credits
    We all like money...we all need money. No sympathy, you played the game...you knew the risk.
    socapineman likes this.
    Girly boy why do you get such a kick out of dissing women? - Namey Namey

You don't act proper, you just act angry. You act like a angry racist white new york cop.-Namey Namey

Everyone knows MÉCHANT LOUP is a jackass, but a pedophile? - Namey Namey

MÉCHANT LOUP like women? The only thing MÉCHANT LOUP like more than hearing that a blackman was gunned down by cops, is a hairy man ass. - Namey Namey

MÉCHANT LOUP a battyman. - Namey Namey

Credits
    Wow .. Heard the news story of flight attendant kicking off Gucci shoes and jetting ( no pun) after being stopped .
    Now reading on here she ran track lol. I was wondering too how de azz she ran away from authorities
    And like where was she gonna run when they know who she is
    Hard for some of us including me to understand. Why a person with such potential take thiese risks
    Why do intelligent people do stupid things ? -

The drug people probably seek out " inside " people ...
    And yeah maybe it was not so random search - a coworker might have suspected alerted

She probably did some tests runs with smaller amounts too

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucianite View Post
    Wow .. Heard the news story of flight attendant kicking off Gucci shoes and jetting ( no pun) after being stopped .
    Now reading on here she ran track lol. I was wondering too how de azz she ran away from authorities
    Hard for some of us including me to understand. Why a person with such potential take thiese risks

And yeah maybe it was not so random search - a coworker might have suspected alerted

Might want to be PC' and say "Rather Capable" or "Seemingly Competent" cuz this doesn't reek of Intelligence.
    Lucianite likes this.

You don't act proper, you just act angry. You act like a angry racist white new york cop.-Namey Namey

MÉCHANT LOUP like women? The only thing MÉCHANT LOUP like more than hearing that a blackman was gunned down by cops, is a hairy man ass. - Namey Namey

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by MÉCHANT LOUP View Post
    Might want to be PC' and say "Rather Capable" or "Seemingly Competent" cuz this doesn't reek of Intelligence.

Lol I hear ya but intelligence and judgment can be impaired by morality or greed . Does not away form one' s intelligence. However, I concur I really don't have a strong basis to deem her " intelligent " per se lol - so I stand corrected " seemingly capable"

In the words of forest gump " stupid is as stupid does "

Credits
    Lol I hear ya but intelligence and judgment can be impaired by morality or greed . Does not away form one' s intelligence. However, I concur I really don't have a strong basis to deem her " intelligent " per se lol - so I stand corrected " seemingly capable"

In the words of forest gump " stupid is as stupid does "
    but 70lbs fella..

that amount i find staggering.

Cocaine Prices in the U.S.A.

look at the prices for cocaine. 1k is around 25G is nyc wee.

nah jed, it just doesnt make sense.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneshot View Post
    but 70lbs fella..

that amount i find staggering.

Cocaine Prices in the U.S.A.

look at the prices for cocaine. 1k is around 25G is nyc wee.

nah jed, it just doesnt make sense.

No one is gonna entrust a "First Timer" with a stash of that quantity. You had to do a few runs with a 1/3rd or more to have the sender confident in your couriering skills.
    Lucianite likes this.

Credits

You caar judge people, everybody do what they they have to... Jah knows it have plenty worse things going on in this world.
    Lucianite likes this.

Credits
    She had no choice but to make this run,although the smuggling method was so flawed, the drug traffickers saw a weak point and exploited it even if it was to the detriment of her freedom.Then again, she knew the dangers of involving herself in these activities,why did she do something like this is beyond me.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyenegre Reloaded View Post
    You caar judge people, everybody do what they they have to... Jah knows it have plenty worse things going on in this world.
    True. And not true lol

She did Not HAVE TO DO THIS
    but I do sympathize if she was in a mindset where she felt like she had to do this

Credits
    True. And not true lol

She did Not HAVE TO DO THIS
    but I do sympathize if she was in a mindset where she felt like she had to do this
    i personally dont think she had a choice.
    she got into bed with the wrong people, and she could not leave.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast