Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Sesame Fete...

trinitat

Sesame Fete...

While I couldn't make it 'cause I had early moves to make on Sunday, ah did hear about it and to the people that cause de set ah blasted confusion...allyuh could really stay home next time...matter of fact, stay out of all Sesame fetes 'cause we eh need allyuh schtupidness in we fetes: : : Sesame Flyers is for the kids, everything else come after - doh spoil we good name, doh mess up what de members work hard for all year round...ah hope allyuh peeping or somebody who know allyuh peeping 'cause ah want dem to get this message...yuh spoiling de ting fuh brooklyn with dese blasted fights in fete - allyuh cyah juss fete and have ah good time?????

socaq, check yuh inbox...

that right tell dem .....

socaQ check yuh inbox too...

Credits
    ah was in that fete ah it was sad to see some man an ah woman start to fight then ah just see ppl start arguin an pushin ah could not even tell who was on who side .

Sugar Aloes
    well I must say de stray dogs allstar jam had no fights at casa aloes

Credits
    for the hour that we were there...it was a real nice fete.....then someone head get buss, and thats all she wrote.

(I coudn't even give a wine yes... )

trinitat
    Originally posted by Panman06
    for the hour that we were there...it was a real nice fete.....then someone head get buss, and thats all she wrote.

(I coudn't even give a wine yes... )

that's exactly what i mean...why it had to be like that?? ppl does just want to come and enjoy themelves, take a few wine and go home - why spoil it by fighting over something that is probably bs anyway!

Credits
    I HEARD WHAT HAPPEN. THAT MADE ME SO MAD

amprincess
    I don't even know how it all start but from when I reach there I noticed that the crowd was really young for a Sesame fete. Normally Sesame attracts a more mature crowd, I was shocked 'cause Sesame fetes always go real smooth. these kids have no bahavior, they were so rude. 2 of these jackasses were staring at me up & down at the bar right in front of my man's face. At that was when we 1st get there. So it just went downhill from that point. :

trinitat
    Originally posted by amprincess
    I don't even know how it all start but from when I reach there I noticed that the crowd was really young for a Sesame fete. Normally Sesame attracts a more mature crowd, I was shocked 'cause Sesame fetes always go real smooth. these kids have no bahavior, they were so rude. 2 of these jackasses were staring at me up & down at the bar right in front of my man's face. At that was when we 1st get there. So it just went downhill from that point. :

am, my moms did say that and i was like "stop hating on the young folks" but it was that young??

Credits
    Originally posted by trinitat
    am, my moms did say that and i was like "stop hating on the young folks" but it was that young??

i thought i was back at my highschool dances!!!

Credits
    Ms trinitat, ah have a cussing fuh yuh .

Anywho, I went to de fete and 10 minutes after I got there, fight break out. I was too pissed cuz I just got meh drink and was about to catch a wine : . But from my understanding, it was de youngsters involved. And from my own observation, they were still carrying on and cussing each other and throwing blame after the party was over. Plenty people were upset b/c it had too many underage people in de party, who were drinking and carrying on. Now I understand that Sesame is about the young people, but I thought this was an appreciation party for the masqueraders. I think that Sesame should not mix the young and the old b/c as Saturday shows it's not a good mix. The older folks were upset b/c of all the baby faces. Yes, the youth should be appreciated too, but I think it needed to be done on a separate night (minus the alcohol). If the older supporters think that every Sesame party will have the underage crowd, they will not come out in the future.

Credits
    It's crazy with dem yuth...like dat shooting where dat girl got kill on E39 and Church...ma boi tell me he had just left deh cause he see too many Kids ..he say he lucky he alive cause dem yuth jus going crazy...das why i stay away from dem lickle children business...it not worth it
    www.VibesFromVenus.com

Credits
    Where was the party held?

Credits

Re: Sesame Fete...

Originally posted by trinitat
    While I couldn't make it 'cause I had early moves to make on Sunday, ah did hear about it and to the people that cause de set ah blasted confusion...allyuh could really stay home next time...matter of fact, stay out of all Sesame fetes 'cause we eh need allyuh schtupidness in we fetes: : : Sesame Flyers is for the kids, everything else come after - doh spoil we good name, doh mess up what de members work hard for all year round...ah hope allyuh peeping or somebody who know allyuh peeping 'cause ah want dem to get this message...yuh spoiling de ting fuh brooklyn with dese blasted fights in fete - allyuh cyah juss fete and have ah good time?????

socaq, check yuh inbox...
    Leh dem take dat in dey bootoo!

amprincess
    Originally posted by Dougla_Ting
    Where was the party held?
    it was @ Cafe Omar.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast