Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Seriously the most fun I've EVER had!!!

Credits

Seriously the most fun I've EVER had!!!

First and foremost...Let me appologize for my bad behavior tonight. It will never happen again!! (If you believe that, then...so do I)

Now...back to our regularly scheduled program.

Guys...Oh, my, GOODNESS!!!!!!!

I had such a good time tonight at Bebespice's party. It's such a shame I had to leave early. LAWD!!!! I never had such a good time in my life.

It was nice to meet LSK (You REAL cool girl), Tuchanleggo (Damn boy...you are fine, and yuh could whine, what more to ask for?), Kama...(Thanks for di whineS), Sencia (I appologize for behaving like that with Mr. Sencia. Please, don't crucify me :p ) Ah think that's all the new people that ah meet, if ah forget yuh, sorry, just remind me. Oh yea, LarryB (even though you came as ah was thiefing ah wine). I think that's it now.

For everyone else that I already met, thanks for making my night a good one. Thanks to the early crew for introducing me to the IMIXers I didn't know. I appreciate it!

Anyway, it's late, so...I guess that's it for now. I'll come back and add more tomorrow.
    Last edited by GettiGetti; 08-22-2004 at 09:43 AM.

Credits
    how u forget me and empy????

a joke aside...it was realllll fun!!!!!!!!!!! indeed!!!!!!!
    thanks first to bebespice, and all the imix family who were there...
    empy, LSK (finally i see u :)), getti, trini1929, bebespice, sencia, mr. pokey, tenderluv, kama, tuch (i'm gonna make the whole thread dedicated to u lol), LarryB, PJK, Soli, Socaboy...

and remember...

what happened there stays there :devil

Thanks again, for the great time everyone!

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by jptee
    how u forget me and empy????
    Ah didn't forget you two. Is ya'll I called the early crew. You, empy and LSK.
    How ah goh fuhget you girl?!?!?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by jptee
    what happened there stays there :devil

Yes, what happened there, stays there!!! Allyuh hear?!?!?!?!

Credits
    Oh yea, P.S. It was nice to see jptee, mr. pokey, empy, bebe, pjk, tenderluva, and all who I met before, again. Just because ah didn't mention you above, doan mean ah fuhget yuh. Ah tell ya'll ah was coming back this morning to add to, so...that's one ah di tings ah was plannin on doin but ah had to give di people ah just meet they're own special shout out first! :p

LSK
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by GettiGetti
    Oh yea, P.S. It was nice to see jptee, mr. pokey, empy, bebe, pjk, tenderluva, and all who I met before, again. Just because ah didn't mention you above, doan mean ah fuhget yuh. Ah tell ya'll ah was coming back this morning to add to, so...that's one ah di tings ah was plannin on doin but ah had to give di people ah just meet they're own special shout out first! :p

This whole thread starting to sound like an Academy Awards thank you speech.

Gettiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii You da BOMB girl.

Babe, you throw one hell of a fete.

JPTee, Empress. All yuh cause enough trouble in de people fete.......(poor Tuch). Next time ah leaving all yuh home.

Tuch.............. *sigh*

LarryB :devil

Kama is all luv boy.

Socaboy - we go talk.

PJK - Next time doh leave so early.

Mr & Ms Sencia (sorry boss... ) All yuh both mad crazy. We go lime again.

Those who miss out, all yuh really did just that. Next time though. :p
    Last edited by LSK; 08-22-2004 at 09:02 AM.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by LSK
    This whole thread starting to sound like an Academy Awards thank you speech.
    It does right???

Gettiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii You da BOMB girl.
    Who me?? Aaaawwwww, thanks!! You too girl! You are ccrrrrraaaazzzzzyyyyyyyyyy, and ah love it!!! You are tooooooo funny. It was really nice to meet you!

Babe, you throw one hell of a fete. You can say THAT again!!!

JPTee, Empress. All yuh cause enough trouble in de people fete.......(poor Tuch). Das what I was sayin too. And ya'll would not leave di man alone!!

Tuch.............. *sigh* Ah have a few secrets fuh he too!!!

Mr & Ms Sencia (sorry boss... ) All yuh both mad crazy. We go lime again. Ah really have to second that one!!!

Those who miss out, all yuh really do just that. Next time. :p YUP!!! Ah doan think it could ever be like dat again!

Credits
    Oh yea, before I forget...
    Chocolate, was that you that I waved to? I wasn't really sure if it was you or not cuz my eyes ain't too good, but ah wave cuz it looked like you (from what I could make out).

Credits
    ...ladies...i think we need to wait the reply from everyone until wet fete done...

i thinking about going later on...jus to see man wet up inna di water too... call mi a horny bi@tch but last night did it...

JPTee, Empress. All yuh cause enough trouble in de people fete.......(poor Tuch). Next time ah leaving all yuh home.

u see u? TROUBLE? ah dun know what trouble u talking bout...

and Getti...u right... Chocolate...but where were u most of the night??? I only saw u like for a seconds twice
    i hope u gonna join in our madness next time...
    Last edited by jptee; 08-22-2004 at 01:01 PM.

Credits

Credits
    www.VibesFromVenus.com

Credits
    It was definitely a pleasure meeting some a de imix beauties; getti, LSK, jptee, bebespice, empy, chocolate, and also me breds; Larry B, fetestarter, kama, and I couldn't miss out Tuch yah know how to real enjoy yourself, my kind a people. Can't forget Sencia but who is this mr Sencia ya'll have to introduce me next time even though I only like lime with the bachelors them. LIKE MYSELF.

Brownilus
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Pokey
    It was definitely a pleasure meeting some a de imix beauties; getti, LSK, jptee, bebespice, empy, chocolate, and also me breds; Larry B, fetestarter, kama, and I couldn't miss out Tuch yah know how to real enjoy yourself, my kind a people. Can't forget Sencia but who is this mr Sencia ya'll have to introduce me next time even though I only like lime with the bachelors them. LIKE MYSELF.
    You said that in all caps like you trying to fix an error in your bio or suppen.

Credits
    so i see my IMIX hubby LarryB was tiefin' wines eh???? *smelling divorce.....searches for lawyer's #

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by CaribGyrl
    so i see my IMIX hubby LarryB was tiefin' wines eh???? *smelling divorce.....searches for lawyer's #
    I was framed.....I am not a tief.....I got some beef it seems..... I was just having a good time....no more hennessey...its the devil drink...
    >>Lsk.....right back atcha....I see what i get for being a nice guy....

Credits
    bebe...yuh party was sweeeeeeet....well done babes... ah still looking for meh whine..... :p

lsk...right back at u babes.....and i know what it means... thanks for the sessions...nice meeting u

empress....luv the look...10+....and lawd....the waist.. :p
    getti....you are too sweet.....i almost bit off more than i could chew...but i think i held my ground....nice meeting u..

jptee...i see lsk is your new tag team partner....nice seeing u again

nice meeting trini1929 and chocolate
    Mr. Pokey.....respect....i could now put the name with the face
    kama, soli, pkj, sencia, socaboy....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast