Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Serious question --ins

Links30

Question Serious question --ins

Meh bredrin is inna little trouble, well not much of a trouble really, he's a citizen, n he married to one gyal, she get she green card and him file married jointly on he tax return. Now he realize that the marriage is a sham and she only using he for he information to continue wid she schooling n ting, now he want to cut off everything and more than likely would like to see her deported. How can he go about this? I personally told him he should talk to INS about this and get a lawyer, but he wants all information relating to his name removed from everything that is connected to her and want to see her deported. what should he do?

Credits
    These ####################s are bitter, he doesn't want to get the chick out of his life he wants to ruin her life .. Tell him let it go .. users never reach far... No point in sinning himself for some scam of a woman.

Links30
    Quote Originally Posted by Long Bambo View Post
    These ####################s are bitter, he doesn't want to get the chick out of his life he wants to ruin her life .. Tell him let it go .. users never reach far... No point in sinning himself for some scam of a woman.
    Hmm, true talk, lol funny i told him the same thing, backbitters does get there shit fuked up in time, just leave it to TIME. KARMA is a ####################.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Bago20 View Post
    Hmm, true talk, lol funny i told him the same thing, backbitters does get there shit fuked up in time, just leave it to TIME. KARMA is a ####################.
    A person who isn't honest will eventually meet his/her match then it's trouble ...

Credits
    Some people really take life for a game and their aim is to win at w/e cost - soon nobody will play with them.

I will never practice being a bad person, I want to be good and thats all ill ever be.

Unless i'm in kingston and 6 boys kick off the door then i'm ready to turn the 16 like pipe

Links30
    Quote Originally Posted by Long Bambo View Post
    A person who isn't honest will eventually meet his/her match then it's trouble ...
    True talk. Eventually.

Credits

Thumbs up

Tell him go with what he said and contact the Immigration so they could deport her ass back.
    Man ah Barbeerian bound tuh be by de bar beer in meh hand beastly cold.

Links30
    Quote Originally Posted by notorious saga View Post
    Tell him go with what he said and contact the Immigration so they could deport her ass back.
    Yeah, but thats cold man, u see how woman can be dangerous king. Its fuked up to think that people will go as far as marrying someone to fit their own selfish need. God don't sleep yes, i have no idea what is the policy on these kind of things, but more than likely i think immigration would suspect any future paper work if he were to report this issue to INS n then she would be the one in a situtation, so yea, i agree, he should report this to INS.

Credits
    2,466,130,003,239,999,894,719,398,969,643,979,951,637,561,03 2,240,627,990,921,216
    If she has a temporary green card - he can stop it. She will not be deported but they will ask her to leave. If she has a permanent green card there is noting he can do. I would advise him to file for a divorce before making any moves.

Credits
    Meh bredrin is inna little trouble, well not much of a trouble really, he's a citizen, n he married to one gyal, she get she green card and him file married jointly on he tax return. Now he realize that the marriage is a sham and she only using he for he information to continue wid she schooling n ting, now he want to cut off everything and more than likely would like to see her deported. How can he go about this? I personally told him he should talk to INS about this and get a lawyer, but he wants all information relating to his name removed from everything that is connected to her and want to see her deported. what should he do?
    YOUR SUGGESTION is a KEEN ONE. But if he wants her to be DEPORTED, ASAP, just TELL the INS that she is LINKED to the TERRORIST ORGANIZATION in TRINIDAD.

Credits

Game over. She has the greed card, and your friend cannot have her deported or have her green card taken away. Green card scam. He needs to speak to a divorce lawyer.
    The enemy of my enemy is my friend- Arabic proverb

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    If she has a temporary green card - he can stop it. She will not be deported but they will ask her to leave. If she has a permanent green card there is noting he can do. I would advise him to file for a divorce before making any moves.

Yeh, basically what Richard said....

But, look at the flip side too.

He has to take in consideration,

He signed a one of those sponsor forms "I-blah blah", that states he is financially responsible for 10 yrs or some crap.

Another thing, he is legally married to her...so what's his or he stands to get, she'll have a right to. So, it's in his interest to file divorce...but, divorce lawyers are not cheap, and the process could be lengthy because it's in her best interest to try to drag it out. Remember, she has USCIS to deal with if she only has the 2 yr temporary green card. If she has the 8 yr card, he can't hurt her status...but he needs to divorce her asap..so, he is not liable financially...like opening up credit accounts in his name, etc.

So, which green card does she have the 2 yr...or the 8 yr? That makes all the difference as far as advice goes.

Quote Originally Posted by VINCYPOWA View Post
    YOUR SUGGESTION is a KEEN ONE. But if he wants her to be DEPORTED, ASAP, just TELL the INS that she is LINKED to the TERRORIST ORGANIZATION in TRINIDAD.

LOL...why not an Organization in Vincy?
    Girly boy why do you get such a kick out of dissing women? - Namey Namey

You don't act proper, you just act angry. You act like a angry racist white new york cop.-Namey Namey

Everyone knows MÉCHANT LOUP is a jackass, but a pedophile? - Namey Namey

MÉCHANT LOUP like women? The only thing MÉCHANT LOUP like more than hearing that a blackman was gunned down by cops, is a hairy man ass. - Namey Namey

MÉCHANT LOUP a battyman. - Namey Namey

Credits
    So, which green card does she have the 2 yr...or the 8 yr? That makes all the difference as far as advice goes. [/COLOR][/I][/B]

Even if its the 2 year card, she can file for the other green card without him. She just has to show that she entered the marriage in good faith or was abused.
    The enemy of my enemy is my friend- Arabic proverb

Gladiator
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    I was coming in here to mention this...

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Missmayling View Post
    So, which green card does she have the 2 yr...or the 8 yr? That makes all the difference as far as advice goes. [/COLOR][/I][/B]

Even if its the 2 year card, she can file for the other green card without him. She just has to show that she entered the marriage in good faith or was abused.

Exactly....

that's why i asked the question, cuz the advice varies.

If she has the 2 yr card, she still needs his signature to file the 'Adjustment of status' paperwork for the 8 yr card. If he doesn't sign she's still in some turmoil, because it will delay her process while she delays the divorce. She can request USCIS to give her an extension while she fights her divorce. Show how she's been a productive & law abiding resident while she has been here, etc. etc. and get through at some point down the road. Though she'll get through, eventually...no one really wants to go through that...or deal with the uncertainty of 2moro.

if she smart, she could just be straight with the dude...and structure a deal with him that they both could agree with. Sometimes, is easier to pay up than deal with the time and stress of it all.
    Girly boy why do you get such a kick out of dissing women? - Namey Namey

You don't act proper, you just act angry. You act like a angry racist white new york cop.-Namey Namey

Everyone knows MÉCHANT LOUP is a jackass, but a pedophile? - Namey Namey

MÉCHANT LOUP like women? The only thing MÉCHANT LOUP like more than hearing that a blackman was gunned down by cops, is a hairy man ass. - Namey Namey

MÉCHANT LOUP a battyman. - Namey Namey

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast