Thread: Sep 11th 2001:A Different Perspective

Gio__A Strange Fella

Sep 11th 2001:A Different Perspective

Stranger Reach..........

Tuesday's Terrorist attacks on the World Trade Center and the Pentagon demonstrates how diabolical and sinister the human race can be, and with continuing technological breakthroughs, it would be logical to conclude things can only get much worse.

Now, I & I am not here to add endless dribble to the piles of literature on how Barbaric those hijackers were and how evil those that planned this must be. I am here to play Devil's Advocate,... just for a moment.

For those of you who are in the dark, tensions between Israel
    and the Arabs have been complicated and heightened by the political, strategic, and economic interests of the great powers of the world. And undoubtedly the great powers of the world primarily includes the United States.

In Sum, as to not bore my audience to a comfortable dose, non-Israeli palestinians have felt the backlash of US Mediation in the Middle East. In Fact, U.S. mediation all over the world has angered more than just Arabs, however, the difference between Arabs and the rest of the world is that some Arabs are attempting to correct a wrong with yet another wrong(terrorism).

I & I condems this not only because two wrongs have never made a right, but also because it should be no mortal who decides the life or death of a fellow human being.
    But for as Long as The U.S. plays the "daddy" role to the world, this country will be a target. So take this as a warning: The worst is yet to come.

As a final thought, there's an old proverb, WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND.
    We have seen the patriotic attitudes of Americans fired up this week as well as immigrants who've made the U.S. their Home. These attitudes have been fueled by the pictures of Arabs celebrating "Carnival style" at the plight of Americans. Just as a reminder during the Gulf War Americans were "jumping for joy" at the plight of Arabs. American soldiers droped hundreds of bombs on innocent civilians going about their daily routine just as those in the the World Trade Center were. These soldiers came home as heroes when in actuality they were really bullies. Sound Familiar?
    So What's the Moral of the story Kiddies: WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND.

For all those who have been affected by terrorism or any of the earth's evils, please be sure to know that those acts will not go unpunished by a higher power.

-Stranger Gone

Credits

RE: Sep 11th 2001:A Different Perspective

Well said, I couldn't agree with you any more.

Credits

CNN and other American sources one sided, they don't give the other side of the coin. The American govt has to be held accountable for some of it's own actions and promises it made to some countries in the past..

Credits

RE: On Christianity

Credits

And let us not ever forget that it was the US who funded Osama Bin Laden in his fight against the Soviets in Afghanistan in the 1980s. They supplied funds and arms to Osama, now they are denouncing his terrorists actions. They created the monster!

I only hope Mad Logic and Pnut Punch are aware of this in some part of their cerebral.