Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 273
Like Tree80Likes

Thread: See What Happens When A Black Woman Dates A White Man?

  1. #151
    TC
    Steuuuupssss! TC is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    In de sky
    Posts
    16,103
    Credits
    291,732
    All kinds of plots and subplots going on in this thread. Shakespeare eat your heart out!

  2. #152
    Earth Angel dollbabi's Avatar dollbabi is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Music City
    Posts
    36,136
    Credits
    62,578,524
    Quote Originally Posted by DSP View Post
    you are way off and consumed with something else
    also you say you dont know me so don't make assumptions about who I like and dislike

    my point has nothing to do with who chose who to date. The original post was a bout a stupid IR couple with an outrageous costume and insensitivity to race.

    TC even criticized the black woman herself and I called TC a hypocrit based on her past postings of stank ho activities.

    I, as well as others expressed an opinion about what she posted

    she said I lied about what she posted

    I'm trying to prove I didn't lie, nothing more nothing less. Those posts addressed her past posts as well. None of those guys said they disliked anyone.

    it's gone over your head and nothing to do with what you type
    You consistently do this.. it's annoying now.


    btw.. maybe not tonight/this morning, but Ill try to find the quotes. I'm not lying, she's backtracking because she thought she would get accolades for stank ho behavior back then.


    Vega you are another one who likes to twist things.
    Let's not act like I haven't been on IMIX as long as you have. It's clear what you are trying to prove but you are failing thus far. That's what I pointed out and that's why you are annoyed. Talking about things being over people's head and twisting things, oh please. You have yet to prove anything. Good luck on finding your little proof there buddy. It's amusing anyway.

  3. #153
    Earth Angel dollbabi's Avatar dollbabi is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Music City
    Posts
    36,136
    Credits
    62,578,524
    Quote Originally Posted by BABYLOC View Post
    Lol..im not the one hitting report..so no whining! I find it odd that u are so consumed with my posts to LR . What r u? Imix residential LR defender? Weird!

    And u continue to say I run her down..but miss the fact she constantly addresses me first..I simply respond.its really doesn't concern u tho..LR can speak for herself..so from now..I will not respond to u in regard to her. Cuz it's none of ur concern!.buzz of little bee...
    This one trying to flip the script! Let's get this straight. No one is defending LR because there's clearly no need to do that. I'm laughing at YOU and what YOU do! It's you who just got told you came off like a stalker before the thread was deleted. So yea, it's clear why won't respond. See yah stalker! LOL.

  4. #154
    Registered User Missmayling's Avatar Missmayling is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Long island, ny
    Posts
    5,946
    Credits
    34,808,604
    Quote Originally Posted by ladyrastafari View Post
    that is real kicks... some men feel that all women are theirs for the taking.. what i find interesting is that often, the very same ones who want black women to remain for black men are often themselves involved with non-black women.yet will hit you with some tripe about it being pay back for slavery.. and that to me, is the biggest load of shit I have heard.. payback for slavery? how about payback for slavery be to make up for lost time and make ambition be your adrenaline.... and be ultra successful.. because unless you are RAPING white women, then it's not payback for anything.. it's simply a white woman giving away some nash.. nothing more, nothing less... these are the men that their daughters bring home, Rodrigo, Kenzhi and VLadmir and make them die a little inside every day lol
    All races of men are like that, not just Black men. Anyways, the topic is about Black women with racist white men and I will include men of other races. The reality s that you do have Black women historically and even to day that gloat about having a man of another race, while belittling black men. You still have black women who choose men of another race, because they want to have a pretty bi-racial , dougla , Hispanic chini etc babies with pretty hair.
    The solution is not the twist the focus back on Black men, but how as Black women do we deal with these ignorant women.
    The enemy of my enemy is my friend- Arabic proverb

  5. #155
    Registered User Missmayling's Avatar Missmayling is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Long island, ny
    Posts
    5,946
    Credits
    34,808,604
    Quote Originally Posted by TC View Post
    All kinds of plots and subplots going on in this thread. Shakespeare eat your heart out!
    You did an excellent job defending your position about IR relationship, and your attitude towards Black men.
    The enemy of my enemy is my friend- Arabic proverb

  6. #156
    Registered User LIONESS onda RISE is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    DC
    Posts
    11,900
    Credits
    224,858,916
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Vega View Post
    This one trying to flip the script! Let's get this straight. No one is defending LR because there's clearly no need to do that. I'm laughing at YOU and what YOU do! It's you who just got told you came off like a stalker before the thread was deleted. So yea, it's clear why won't respond. See yah stalker! LOL.
    Lol..seems like u stalking me honey..it's a constant with ur LR defense.u paying more attention than me and far more serious for as I didn't see the post ur referring to nor did I even know thread was deleted..keep paying attention..like I said..my post to her are not ur concern..why u so obsessed? Nothing to do with u
    BELLY FULL BUT DEM STARVIN'

  7. #157
    TC
    Steuuuupssss! TC is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    In de sky
    Posts
    16,103
    Credits
    291,732
    Quote Originally Posted by Missmayling View Post
    You did an excellent job defending your position about IR relationship, and your attitude towards Black men.
    Thank you.

  8. #158
    Earth Angel dollbabi's Avatar dollbabi is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Music City
    Posts
    36,136
    Credits
    62,578,524
    Quote Originally Posted by BABYLOC View Post
    Lol..seems like u stalking me honey..it's a constant with ur LR defense.u paying more attention than me and far more serious for as I didn't see the post ur referring to nor did I even know thread was deleted..keep paying attention..like I said..my post to her are not ur concern..why u so obsessed? Nothing to do with u
    You trying to find out if I got a warning but I stalking you? Nice try but total fail.You are the one trying to be in mine. Child please. You got a warning because you running behind her.You're just mad because I brought up the fact that your behavior is why you were warned. How about not bothering with me or her?

    And didn't you say you werent replying anymore? Hard to curb those obsessions huh? LOL

  9. #159
    A Gentleman Juan Dan's Avatar Juan Dan is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Heaven
    Posts
    11,730
    Credits
    1,526,272
    Quote Originally Posted by DSP View Post
    you are way off and consumed with something else
    also you say you dont know me so don't make assumptions about who I like and dislike

    my point has nothing to do with who chose who to date. The original post was a bout a stupid IR couple with an outrageous costume and insensitivity to race.

    TC even criticized the black woman herself and I called TC a hypocrit based on her past postings of stank ho activities.

    I, as well as others expressed an opinion about what she posted

    she said I lied about what she posted

    I'm trying to prove I didn't lie, nothing more nothing less. Those posts addressed her past posts as well. None of those guys said they disliked anyone.

    it's gone over your head and nothing to do with what you type
    You consistently do this.. it's annoying now.


    btw.. maybe not tonight/this morning, but Ill try to find the quotes. I'm not lying, she's backtracking because she thought she would get accolades for stank ho behavior back then.


    Vega you are another one who likes to twist things.
    one would think you had a poosy and just a hate
    you so catty n bishy
    prolly crying
    lol
    lol
    lol
    lol
    lol
    in any case you need to stop
    you keep pictures of EVERY FEMALE posted and some dont even know you got their pics
    stop lying you liar
    only hoodrat and dumb gal support yuh
    leave de empress dem alone

    dont you understand that its all about mindsets and decent progressive women love jigga boozy
    they might take issue with some stuff I say yet once dem understand seh me is not a fukd up person or coming from a bad place
    dem seh oh jigga alrite we sift through your brillyance and yuh only 30% retawded instead of full retawded

    you gonna learn to stop your bullshit or just play that shit to those you can
    lol@acting like he dont have all her pics and would love to twist n turn her

    well yes I have always said you dont respect most of these women and speak of them in lowly fashions
    you not marrying one
    and they not being taken home to your family
    lol@hafricanrayciss

    in essence though your mentality regarding certain blak women is NO DIFFERENT from a klan member
    you think lowly of them and expect wite men to do the same
    "how dare he love her I aint loving none a dem hoes"-hafricanplayarayciss
    3 But mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days. 2 People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, 3 without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good, 4 treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God— 5 having a form of godliness but denying its power. Have nothing to do with such people.

  10. #160
    A Gentleman Juan Dan's Avatar Juan Dan is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Heaven
    Posts
    11,730
    Credits
    1,526,272
    Quote Originally Posted by TC View Post
    Don't know about DSP but when I've made inquiries it has always been that they believe the woman should have remained for them to choose her. They say they're angry that a nice black woman would go off with a man of another race, and that nice black woman could have been theirs. And in the same breath accuse the woman of being a " " insert whatever negative words here. Yuh want her for yourself yet same time she's a " "?Some people are simply silly and confused oui.

    I remember once a dutty foot fool who I never spoke a word to in my life walked up to us and said "she should have been mine, you stole our black woman"....well that fool got his feelings severely hurt.

    This issue interracial highlights many people and in this case many black people's insecurity about themselves oui. As long as your spouse is not dating someone else whilst in a relationship with you what does it matter who is together with whom? Smh
    the question thus becomes if there are MILLIONS of single nice blak women out there

    why not get one?
    why watch you who is one of a million
    lol

    "every gal a my gal"- vybz kartel

    dem juss want a fukk and vex someone dares to love n marry you
    lol
    yet yes there are so many single women
    soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo many
    TC likes this.
    3 But mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days. 2 People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, 3 without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good, 4 treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God— 5 having a form of godliness but denying its power. Have nothing to do with such people.

  11. #161
    Not your average thinker Teatre is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    461
    Credits
    507,568
    Quote Originally Posted by Jigga Boozy View Post
    the question thus becomes if there are MILLIONS of single nice blak women out there

    why not get one?

    why watch you who is one of a million
    lol

    "every gal a my gal"- vybz kartel

    dem juss want a fukk and vex someone dares to love n marry you
    lol
    yet yes there are so many single women
    soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo many
    Amen.
    Juan Dan and TC like this.

  12. #162
    Registered User Heisenberg's Avatar Heisenberg is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    13th Amendment
    Posts
    18,127
    Credits
    47,738,280
    So tell me again Jigga...how come you don't like to date black women and prefer white?

    If there are so many single black women to choose from...how come you don't have one?
    Heisenberg has a Grizzly Bear Rug in his living room.

    It's not dead however...It's just SCARED TO MOVE.

  13. #163
    A Gentleman Juan Dan's Avatar Juan Dan is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Heaven
    Posts
    11,730
    Credits
    1,526,272
    Quote Originally Posted by OverLord Strum View Post
    So tell me again Jigga...how come you don't like to date black women and prefer white?

    If there are so many single black women to choose from...how come you don't have one?
    many reasons
    tell you someting about me
    I HATE ATTITUDES
    so whether it be a trailer parker or oprah dawta
    the attitude is what its all about with me
    just so happens I get along with certain mentalities better
    much like yourself
    if you were a ruff tuff hoodrat badman
    I couldnt type anything to you
    same offline I cant deal with certain types
    its just a mentality thing

    yet please ask them who done got 100 pieces of poosy in 2012 and seeking 200 in 2013
    200 single miserable women
    lol
    3 But mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days. 2 People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, 3 without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good, 4 treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God— 5 having a form of godliness but denying its power. Have nothing to do with such people.

  14. #164
    Notchilous ladyrastafari's Avatar ladyrastafari is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Maison de L'Amitie, Palm Beach
    Posts
    45,975
    Credits
    179,435,357
    well yes.. i addressing people first? .... madness ..
    Never waste your time trying to explain who you are to people who are committed to misunderstanding you.

    Velvet Glove. Iron Fist

    mi style still sharp .....u a A-Minor and dem a B-Flat

  15. #165
    TC
    Steuuuupssss! TC is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    In de sky
    Posts
    16,103
    Credits
    291,732
    Quote Originally Posted by Jigga Boozy View Post
    one would think you had a poosy and just a hate
    you so catty n bishy
    prolly crying
    lol
    lol
    lol
    lol
    lol
    in any case you need to stop
    you keep pictures of EVERY FEMALE posted and some dont even know you got their pics
    stop lying you liar
    only hoodrat and dumb gal support yuh
    leave de empress dem alone

    dont you understand that its all about mindsets and decent progressive women love jigga boozy
    they might take issue with some stuff I say yet once dem understand seh me is not a fukd up person or coming from a bad place
    dem seh oh jigga alrite we sift through your brillyance and yuh only 30% retawded instead of full retawded

    you gonna learn to stop your bullshit or just play that shit to those you can
    lol@acting like he dont have all her pics and would love to twist n turn her

    well yes I have always said you dont respect most of these women and speak of them in lowly fashions
    you not marrying one
    and they not being taken home to your family
    lol@hafricanrayciss

    in essence though your mentality regarding certain blak women is NO DIFFERENT from a klan member
    you think lowly of them and expect wite men to do the same
    "how dare he love her I aint loving none a dem hoes"-hafricanplayarayciss

    He certainly got himself in a pickle in this thread. Matter of fact it's not even a pickle, it the thread simply plainly exposed exactly who he is.

Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •