Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: See i'm not lying about myself

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Mind Gamer View Post
    Have you ever seen me to know i'm a fat male diva ?

Keep thinking I care, as if I care what you think ...
    Strum has a Grizzly Bear Rug in his living room.

It's not dead however...It's just SCARED TO MOVE.

Credits
    what yuh quoting and replying fuh den if yuh don't care badman ah mean smelling bad man
    joie de vivre

carpe diem

I can tell you a story bout my dyck but
    it would be way too long

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Strum View Post
    hahahahahahahaha you is a ficking clown banna hahahahahahaha
    joie de vivre

carpe diem

it would be way too long

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by cassette_craig View Post
    awww the male diva feelings get hurt. You is a badman on the internet, you hyping over rudeboy status you had in high school? hahahahahaha. Dis fukkin banna hilarious.

Yes mista high and mighty putting down the third world fuh mek youself feel better, puff up yuh chest kick me wid yuh expensive shoes, rail up yeah dat mek you a badman. Fukking clown.

it don't matter how my face look, i proud fuh show it anywhere, anyhow, any part of the world, i dont hide and talk behind a computer over the internet.

@ you dat think telling a man he suk pu$$y is a disrespect. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    LOLOL@you ####################s actually thinking I got feelings to get hurted by you...

It's a shame to taste disgusting period releasing pussi ... Honest women know pussi is nasty .. but you have no pride in yourself and will put your mouth anywhere... Im younger than you but have more conviction than you... BTW third #################### who can't travel nikki soon find out the strength of my back...

Credits
    LOLOL@you ####################s actually thinking I got feelings to get hurted by you...

It's a shame to taste disgusting period releasing pussi ... Honest women know pussi is nasty .. but you have no pride in yourself and will put your mouth anywhere... Im younger than you but have more conviction than you... BTW third #################### who can't travel nikki soon find out the strength of my back...
    and then what when she find out the strength of yuh back? yuh gun pound yuh chest and come on imix and talk how she hole big and rae rae rae???? at you clown boy.

i can't believe i have to carry you back to first form biology when they told you dat the vagina is cleaner than the mouth. cacky mo nasty dan pum pum but yet still the ooman dem eat dat wit pleasure nah true missa licky back

All dem chicks u fukkin on the side an den bragging how u fukkin a nex man chick dont you think dem does suck off dem man hood den come and kiss you wit the same mouth.

Oh wait you gun come and defend dat cah you radda kiss cacky dan kiss pu$$y

Wait did you just say you have more conviction dan me? that is a fukkin compliment jackass????? Dat is like bragging bout taking care of yuh children you damn jackass go grow up and stop hurrying up fuh be an internet badman cause thats all you are
    Last edited by cassette_craig; 03-16-2010 at 08:54 PM.
    joie de vivre

carpe diem

it would be way too long

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by cassette_craig View Post
    and then what when she find out the strength of yuh back? yuh gun pound yuh chest and come on imix and talk how she hole big and rae rae rae???? at you clown boy.

i can't believe i have to carry you back to first form biology when they told you dat the vagina is cleaner than the mouth. cacky mo nasty dan pum pum but yet still the ooman dem eat dat wit pleasure nah true missa licky back

All dem chicks u fukkin on the side an den bragging how u fukkin a nex man chick dont you think dem does suck off dem man hood den come and kiss you wit the same mouth.

Oh wait you gun come and defend dat cah you radda kiss cacky dan kiss pu$$y

Wait did you just say you have more conviction dan me? that is a fukkin compliment jackass????? Dat is like bragging bout taking care of yuh children you damn jackass go grow up and stop hurrying up fuh be an internet badman cause thats all you are
    Lord god mouth dutty because everything goes inside there - dead animals and stink period pussies ... Dats the power of spoogie you lil biatch.. Even with the possibility of me coming back and posting that her pussi is HUGE she is gonna still send on ...I don't have to kiss her ass online or offline to get full ratings.. So you can always go tell her not to fuk with spoogie because hes gonna talk if you want, it still won't stop her.. Pussi watch man hahahahaha carrying news pan man "don't fuk him because he is gonna talk" ..Yute naw no shame.

Taj
    Credits
    wtf loooooooool
    “A sharp knife never proclaims it’s sharpness to the world…but the first to fall against it becomes it’s advocate.”

You can put any face behind a mask but be careful cos someone else might be pretending. You might not be the only one with a secret -- Cassie/Gretel

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Strum View Post

:

Down di road, ova di gully, pass di big tree
    Credits
    I think my IQ dropped maybe 5 points reading this crap. Thanks spoogie, you never fail to amaze.

DUMBASS
    Disclaimer:
    Many of you can't keep Jamaica outa yuh mouth. Its ok, we understand you can't help it. Envy is a helluva thing. But let it be known. If you've never been to mi yawd your comments about mi yawd shall hereby be stricken as nuttin but verbal defecation. Walk good.

Yes I am a superhero. Sarcasm is my superpower.

Credits
    I saved reading this thread, for my morning tea......
    Great job on my part.
    Girly boy why do you get such a kick out of dissing women? - Namey Namey

You don't act proper, you just act angry. You act like a angry racist white new york cop.-Namey Namey

Everyone knows MÉCHANT LOUP is a jackass, but a pedophile? - Namey Namey

MÉCHANT LOUP like women? The only thing MÉCHANT LOUP like more than hearing that a blackman was gunned down by cops, is a hairy man ass. - Namey Namey

MÉCHANT LOUP a battyman. - Namey Namey

nikkigiovanni

Lord god mouth dutty because everything goes inside there - dead animals and stink period pussies ... Dats the power of spoogie you lil biatch.. Even with the possibility of me coming back and posting that her pussi is HUGE she is gonna still send on ...I don't have to kiss her ass online or offline to get full ratings.. So you can always go tell her not to fuk with spoogie because hes gonna talk if you want, it still won't stop her.. Pussi watch man hahahahaha carrying news pan man "don't fuk him because he is gonna talk" ..Yute naw no shame.
    i wanna know how i reach inna yuh argument Levels? how the FUKK my name come inna this....MUSS be cause you know me nuh carry no feelings or malice towards anything....stop try sully mi good good reputation

Credits
    is this guy serious????????

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by nikkigiovanni View Post
    i wanna know how i reach inna yuh argument Levels? how the FUKK my name come inna this....MUSS be cause you know me nuh carry no feelings or malice towards anything....stop try sully mi good good reputation
    Or maybe because I have a feeling he cares about you ... and I know his lil emotional baby feelings would get hurt by me talking about you. Typical third world person who is deep in poverty, jealousy is killing him.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamrock_Boi25 View Post
    I think my IQ dropped maybe 5 points reading this crap. Thanks spoogie, you never fail to amaze.

DUMBASS
    Yute I don't know you, go suk yuh madda like how suk renk pussi... It's bow cats like you who are giving yardies a bad name because you can't get a woman without suking her pussi...

Quote Originally Posted by bkhoney View Post
    is this guy serious????????
    Fat whore, yes i'm veeeeeerry serious ... Now what ?

Credits

Fat whore, yes i'm veeeeeerry serious ... Now what ?
    i feel sorry for your mother

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast