Thread: SECURITY AT WORK

Credits

SECURITY AT WORK

well i came into work, but instead of the front entrance like i normally take (it's faster than the employee entrance), i was forced to take the employee entrance where the receptionist is, then my bag was searched! i just got back from lunch, and instead of going through the entrance closest to where my friend parked, we had to pass two
    more to get to the employee entrance. it hurts me to know that 18 terrorists pretty much ruined it for the whole world.

i'm pretty sure most of you are going through the same increase in security at work...

montREALady :-)
    "2gether we aspire, 2gether we achieve"

Credits

RE: SECURITY AT WORK

Inconvenience is a small price to pay for LIFE. I, for one will take it all in stride, such security precautions happen in other parts of the world all the time, it's now North America's turn to enact these measures for the safety of us and our children.
    Check out www.djmadlogic.com
    Follow me @ www.twitter.com/djmadlogic
    MYSPACE: www.myspace.com/djmadlogic
    FACEBOOK: DJ MadLogic
    iPHONE PING: djmadlogic
    Cell: (+49) 01702946231

Credits

Optimist vs Pessimist

Credits

RE: SECURITY AT WORK

i agree, and i was not trying to make it look like i was b*tching over some security measures at work, while many lost their lives and are still missing. that would be insensitive. it's just that it always takes something big to make everyone worried and suddenly precautious. had they been so interested in security before, ie., at borders, in airports, etc., it is likely that none of this would have occured in the first place. then after a while, security will become lax again, making it susceptible for anything to happen. canada has always been more relaxed than the US when it comes to security, whether it be in clubs, schools or the airport, so to see this happen at my job is definitely out of the ordinary and it takes getting used to. HOWEVER, it makes everyone realize the severity of what has occurred and how it affects everyone worldwide, which is good, because many people in my office seem oblivious to what's happening in the US. at noon, we had to be silent for 3mins in remembrance of the victims of the wtc disaster, and people were talking amongst each other, on the phone, and laughing like it was a big joke. i was so disgusted.

montREALady :-)
    "2gether we aspire, 2gether we achieve"