Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 19

Thread: Screen doesn't work

  1. #1
    Feelin' Nice BadGyalFromTnT's Avatar BadGyalFromTnT is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Underneath Slaughter
    Posts
    1,480
    Credits
    1,012,500

    Screen doesn't work

    The screen on my cell fone stopped working? has this happened to anyone? I can't continue to dial and guess what im pressing :devil

  2. #2
    where de crix Oneshot's Avatar Oneshot is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Brick City, NJ
    Posts
    24,667
    Credits
    40,139,677
    Quote Originally Posted by BadGyalFromTnT
    The screen on my cell fone stopped working? has this happened to anyone? I can't continue to dial and guess what im pressing :devil
    maybe its too cold.. and i'm serious.. turn it off.. and put it in a warm place.. i said warm as in 21'C not hot like a stove or transformer but somewhere u eh shivering...

  3. #3
    Feelin' Nice BadGyalFromTnT's Avatar BadGyalFromTnT is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Underneath Slaughter
    Posts
    1,480
    Credits
    1,012,500
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneshot
    maybe its too cold.. and i'm serious.. turn it off.. and put it in a warm place.. i said warm as in 21'C not hot like a stove or transformer but somewhere u eh shivering...
    i took it off for class on weds and it hasnt worked since, i dont think its the cold

  4. #4
    where de crix Oneshot's Avatar Oneshot is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Brick City, NJ
    Posts
    24,667
    Credits
    40,139,677
    Quote Originally Posted by BadGyalFromTnT
    i took it off for class on weds and it hasnt worked since, i dont think its the cold
    hmm ok..

    what model is it?

  5. #5
    Bush Baby Audree's Avatar Audree is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    in da cold....
    Posts
    12,470
    Credits
    1,605,108
    that happend to me twice with an old samsung A460
    Marcus Garvey said you would not know yourself till your back is against the wall. It gone through the wall now.

  6. #6
    Feelin' Nice BadGyalFromTnT's Avatar BadGyalFromTnT is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Underneath Slaughter
    Posts
    1,480
    Credits
    1,012,500
    Quote Originally Posted by SUGABUMBUM
    that happend to me twice with an old samsung A460

    yea my fone is really old too, but how did u get it to work again?

  7. #7
    IslandGem A class laydee's Avatar A class laydee is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    6,979
    Credits
    1,017,395
    Quote Originally Posted by BadGyalFromTnT
    The screen on my cell fone stopped working? has this happened to anyone? I can't continue to dial and guess what im pressing :devil
    Is it sprint b/c I will give yuh some #'s to call???

  8. #8
    Bush Baby Audree's Avatar Audree is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    in da cold....
    Posts
    12,470
    Credits
    1,605,108
    Quote Originally Posted by BadGyalFromTnT
    yea my fone is really old too, but how did u get it to work again?

    yuh phone done ...................yuh have 2 buy a new 1....lol
    Marcus Garvey said you would not know yourself till your back is against the wall. It gone through the wall now.

  9. #9
    Feelin' Nice BadGyalFromTnT's Avatar BadGyalFromTnT is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Underneath Slaughter
    Posts
    1,480
    Credits
    1,012,500
    Quote Originally Posted by SUGABUMBUM
    yuh phone done ...................yuh have 2 buy a new 1....lol
    u kno i was startin to think that, but it was so loyal for all these yrs

  10. #10
    IslandGem A class laydee's Avatar A class laydee is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    6,979
    Credits
    1,017,395
    NOTE TO ALL IMIX MEMBERS:
    If allyuh have any problems wid sprint lemme know, I have all dah #'s tuh di ppl in high places who will hook yuh up, ie exectutive office, no operators, you speak to the big dogs who put yuh on a special plan :)
    I on one fuh life

  11. #11
    Bush Baby Audree's Avatar Audree is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    in da cold....
    Posts
    12,470
    Credits
    1,605,108
    Quote Originally Posted by A class laydee
    NOTE TO ALL IMIX MEMBERS:
    If allyuh have any problems wid sprint lemme know, I have all dah #'s tuh di ppl in high places who will hook yuh up, ie exectutive office, no operators, you speak to the big dogs who put yuh on a special plan :)
    I on one fuh life

    can you get dem to get me outta deh contract de put me in behind meh back after I did finish ah contract?.....I lookin to go 2 T-Mobil
    Marcus Garvey said you would not know yourself till your back is against the wall. It gone through the wall now.

  12. #12
    IslandGem A class laydee's Avatar A class laydee is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    6,979
    Credits
    1,017,395
    Quote Originally Posted by SUGABUMBUM
    can you get dem to get me outta deh contract de put me in behind meh back after I did finish ah contract?.....I lookin to go 2 T-Mobil
    i jus pm yuh

  13. #13
    where de crix Oneshot's Avatar Oneshot is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Brick City, NJ
    Posts
    24,667
    Credits
    40,139,677
    Quote Originally Posted by A class laydee
    i jus pm yuh
    you goit connects

  14. #14
    IslandGem A class laydee's Avatar A class laydee is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    6,979
    Credits
    1,017,395
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneshot
    you goit connects
    yep, ask and yuh shall recieve

  15. #15
    Wuck up ya waist gyal SexyBajanGyal's Avatar SexyBajanGyal is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Comin to a fete near you...BK ALL DAY!
    Posts
    8,269
    Credits
    1,015,784
    Quote Originally Posted by A class laydee
    yep, ask and yuh shall recieve
    really.. well i have a few requests... :)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •