Credits
    Too many twists and turns tonight...my head spinning
    And keep your money, I got my own
    Keep a bigger smile on my face, being alone
    Bad motherfcuker, God complex
    Motivate your ass call me Malcolm X

Moi
    Credits
    i kinda figured that quinn woulda be a killa, cause she was a client...but when i saw olivia was hiding something i figured it had something to do with the white house again but.........hmmm

i doh kno about allu nuh, but i like this show, i am actually interested.

i dont watch many drama shows cause i tend to not be able to stay focused for too long i'm a comedy kinda girl

Credits
    Getting tired of everything having to be a sex scandal. I think they need to be a little more imaginative. Meanwhile Person of Interest seems to be the show to beat on Thursdays.
    ladyrastafari likes this.

Credits
    i was competing with person of interest so i couldn't watch. Even though the season opener of "POI" was a let down.

LB
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Yankee Doodle View Post
    Getting tired of everything having to be a sex scandal. I think they need to be a little more imaginative. Meanwhile Person of Interest seems to be the show to beat on Thursdays.
    I agree. This whole "the world is hanging by then tip of some politician's d*ck" is tiresome. A single guy having sex in his office is supposed to be scandalous? bleh

Still not feeling the Quinn angle. something tells me she is guilty of the crime but Olivia is protecting her for some future use or leverage. That doesnt sit well with me b/c it makes Olivia a lot more mercenary than they paint her to be like there is some underlying darkness to her.

and somebody needs to shoot Abby. She is annoying as all hell. Over-reacts and over-acts to everything.

And dont get me started on the "America's Baby" angle Seriously? They painting Americans as that vapid? Anyhow, the first lady is going to be his downfall.
    ~ If you make the mountain any bigger you wont be able to move it later

Taj
    Credits
    ehhh i'll see.

thanks for the tip about POI forgot about it.

dang
    “A sharp knife never proclaims it’s sharpness to the world…but the first to fall against it becomes it’s advocate.”

You can put any face behind a mask but be careful cos someone else might be pretending. You might not be the only one with a secret -- Cassie/Gretel

LB
    Credits
    I downloaded Persons of Interest season 1 today so I can watch it tonight. I never paid any attention to it to be honest.

Moi
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by LB View Post
    I agree. This whole "the world is hanging by then tip of some politician's d*ck" is tiresome. A single guy having sex in his office is supposed to be scandalous? bleh

Still not feeling the Quinn angle. something tells me she is guilty of the crime but Olivia is protecting her for some future use or leverage. That doesnt sit well with me b/c it makes Olivia a lot more mercenary than they paint her to be like there is some underlying darkness to her.

and somebody needs to shoot Abby. She is annoying as all hell. Over-reacts and over-acts to everything.

And dont get me started on the "America's Baby" angle Seriously? They painting Americans as that vapid? Anyhow, the first lady is going to be his downfall.
    yea that was bit much....the man tell his wife she is ornamental not functional yikes

i feel they should get olivia a new guy let the president find out and let him loose his mind

Credits

Don't think Quinn is guilty of anything. She was the scapegoat for someone who Olivia works/worked for and they were sent to give Quinn a new identity to make her look guilty. It's a long con to take attention from someone else. It's obviously something with the computer company that the people knew too much so it and the employees were destroyed.

LB
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Yankee Doodle View Post
    Don't think Quinn is guilty of anything. She was the scapegoat for someone who Olivia works/worked for and they were sent to give Quinn a new identity to make her look guilty. It's a long con to take attention from someone else. It's obviously something with the computer company that the people knew too much so it and the employees were destroyed.
    Okay that took me 2 reads to follow this. lol
    So Olivia felt guilty hence her efforts to protect the girl?

Credits
    Okay that took me 2 reads to follow this. lol
    So Olivia felt guilty hence her efforts to protect the girl?
    Yes. So she called whoever hired her then to get the case thrown out. And it was a pretty high person...because the case was thrown out right then and there. This is also why Huck has been busy "finding evidence" so it could be destroyed so no one would know their involvement.

Credits
    yeah that President is ah sick man, up on d tree with the secret agents right there
    ..look how the sun now raising up and the crowd now waking up, the atmosphere have vibes and nothing cant break it up......

DSP
    Credits
    I read about this show

foolishness
    Unfortunately, stupidity and ignorance can be entertaining.

Goodle this you 50 year old crusty vagina

--oh yes jigger boozers ever lasting wahr with the "lovers of empresses and hafrican queens" should be ashamed ~jigga boozy aka Carlo Pagan

--I like disrespect especially ones that dont involve cursing and nugga nugga nugga watch subject matter ~jigga boozy aka Carlo Pagan

LB
    Credits
    bleh.....

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast