Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Satan's Daddy...

  1. #1
    Reign of Fire...Judgement mª®©'s Avatar mª®© is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Nearby
    Posts
    9,383
    Credits
    1,026,555

    Question Satan's Daddy...

    Are you religious?

    Do you believe in Jesus Christ?

    or

    Have you renounced him officially?


  2. #2
    Registered User MR HYPE's Avatar MR HYPE is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Where ever ya see meh
    Posts
    7,634
    Credits
    1,623,520
    do u ask the question to a man name abdullah if he is muslim?

  3. #3
    lovelivelife KiwiStarApple's Avatar KiwiStarApple is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    681
    Credits
    1,535,171
    Im searching. I recently started going to christian church. Moms was raised in Salvation Army, Step daddy was muslim. I knelt on the prayer mat some days, then dressed up in my pretty frock and went Salvation Army some days. Sold incents and Islam on Fordham Rd road some days...i can go on and on. suffice it to say, im confused. I believe in and love Jesus Christ, now if only i can take the bible seriously. That statement seems like a contradiction huh. like i said, im confused

  4. #4
    Cervical Cancer MÉCHANT LOUP's Avatar MÉCHANT LOUP is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Black Forest.......
    Posts
    36,268
    Credits
    17,433,584

    Can i get a....

    Bean pie and a Final Call my sister?












    Girly boy why do you get such a kick out of dissing women? - Namey Namey

    You don't act proper, you just act angry. You act like a angry racist white new york cop.-Namey Namey


    Everyone knows MÉCHANT LOUP is a jackass, but a pedophile? - Namey Namey

    MÉCHANT LOUP like women? The only thing MÉCHANT LOUP like more than hearing that a blackman was gunned down by cops, is a hairy man ass. - Namey Namey


    MÉCHANT LOUP a battyman. - Namey Namey

  5. #5
    Registered User MR HYPE's Avatar MR HYPE is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Where ever ya see meh
    Posts
    7,634
    Credits
    1,623,520
    Quote Originally Posted by King_Castle_Rockz View Post
    Bean pie and a Final Call my sister?













  6. #6
    Registered User MR HYPE's Avatar MR HYPE is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Where ever ya see meh
    Posts
    7,634
    Credits
    1,623,520
    Quote Originally Posted by kiwistarapple View Post
    Im searching. I recently started going to christian church. Moms was raised in Salvation Army, Step daddy was muslim. I knelt on the prayer mat some days, then dressed up in my pretty frock and went Salvation Army some days. Sold incents and Islam on Fordham Rd road some days...i can go on and on. suffice it to say, im confused. I believe in and love Jesus Christ, now if only i can take the bible seriously. That statement seems like a contradiction huh. like i said, im confused
    i was raised seventh day adventist, at age 14 i stopped going and started to be me...the way i look at it is that they wanted you to follow in their footsteps thinking they knew whats right for you...only i can and will know whats right for me...once i take that path

  7. #7
    Freedom ~Ms. Classy Lady~'s Avatar ~Ms. Classy Lady~ is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    In the heart of an Angel
    Posts
    11,398
    Credits
    1,222,236
    buh wait....allyuh name is satan's daddy?

  8. #8
    Reign of Fire...Judgement mª®©'s Avatar mª®© is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Nearby
    Posts
    9,383
    Credits
    1,026,555
    Quote Originally Posted by kiwistarapple View Post
    Im searching. I recently started going to christian church. Moms was raised in Salvation Army, Step daddy was muslim. I knelt on the prayer mat some days, then dressed up in my pretty frock and went Salvation Army some days. Sold incents and Islam on Fordham Rd road some days...i can go on and on. suffice it to say, im confused. I believe in and love Jesus Christ, now if only i can take the bible seriously. That statement seems like a contradiction huh. like i said, im confused
    Interesting, you should watch the ABC special on 20/20 Athiest vs. Christians (or those who believe in God)

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBloopers View Post
    i was raised seventh day adventist, at age 14 i stopped going and started to be me...the way i look at it is that they wanted you to follow in their footsteps thinking they knew whats right for you...only i can and will know whats right for me...once i take that path
    Interesting, what church you went to?


    Quote Originally Posted by fntsy19 View Post
    buh wait....allyuh name is satan's daddy?


    Let de people dem experss deyself nuh.

  9. #9
    Registered User MR HYPE's Avatar MR HYPE is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Where ever ya see meh
    Posts
    7,634
    Credits
    1,623,520
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcNY View Post
    Interesting, you should watch the ABC special on 20/20 Athiest vs. Christians (or those who believe in God)



    Interesting, what church you went to?






    Let de people dem experss deyself nuh.
    coney island...

  10. #10
    Reign of Fire...Judgement mª®©'s Avatar mª®© is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Nearby
    Posts
    9,383
    Credits
    1,026,555
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBloopers View Post
    coney island...
    Do you still go..ever?

  11. #11
    Spitfire LolaMs's Avatar LolaMs is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    whey eva u want me to be
    Posts
    12,251
    Credits
    2,730
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcNY View Post
    Are you religious?

    Do you believe in Jesus Christ?

    or

    Have you renounced him officially?

    i guess u are asking these questions b/c of the person screename but, just wanted to say that Jesus and Satan have the same daddy...is just one gone astray. So "Satan's Daddy" could well be religious and believe in Christ


    I am interested in his answer though...so hopefully he will oblige u and address your questions.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •