Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sarah Palin Vs School Teacher

Credits

Sarah Palin Vs School Teacher

Seriously is there another person in politics in the US who sounds dumber than sarah Palin. My god!

"I'm out there fighting for america to defend the constitution and our military to protect free speech". What a blockhead this woman is but she is a apropos representation of the half of america that the world knows as dumb and obnoxious.

Credits
    Love Palin.

And before she questions Palin stepping down from the Governorship she should ask Obama why he promised a full term then ran for President.

By the way, wha he do since he dey?

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Steupz View Post
    Love Palin.

And before she questions Palin stepping down from the Governorship she should ask Obama why he promised a full term then ran for President.

By the way, wha he do since he dey?
    Please elaborate.

BTW Obama didn't quit, he ran as many politicians do while still in office. Had he not become president he would have resumed his duties as a senator.

Palin lost then she quit. Obvious as to why jed.
    Last edited by Conscious; 08-10-2010 at 02:26 PM.
    Those who want to see you fail are the fuel to your success!
    - Conscious

www.lavepunch.com

Credits
    Semantics and sophistry.

And I love Palin; I like the idea of a simple woman trying to make a difference and not giving a fvck.
    And despite her blunders I believe she believes what she says. I have never believed Obama believes anything he says

Credits
    Semantics and sophistry.

And I love Palin; I like the idea of a simple woman trying to make a difference and not giving a fvck.
    And despite her blunders I believe she believes what she says. I have never believed Obama believes anything he says
    What about her comes across as believeable to you? Not defending Obama, just curious about your love for Palin.
    Our Queen went to sleep, her people left to weep....in song she lives on.

Long Live the Queen!

Credits
    Semantics and sophistry.

And despite her MANY blunders I believe she believes what she says. I have never believed Obama believes anything he says
    A world leader who can't remember simple statistics so she writes it on her hand?

Right, we want her finger on the buttons of our military strike offensives.

Dude I know you smarter than that. Ah better you say you backing Ron Paul cause I would respect that argument 100%.

Sarah has more gaffs than Biden, but he has an excuse. Biden is old and a little senile IMO, but Pailn is down right dunce.
    - Conscious

www.lavepunch.com

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by chinky eyes View Post
    What about her comes across as believeable to you? Not defending Obama, just curious about your love for Palin.
    Her life makes her believable. If you can't admire a woman who battled for her degree, took herself from beauty contestant to VP candidate and has 5 children and been married for 20+ years then you're jaded.

And if that life doesn't afford you the right to be believed, then what will?

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Conscious View Post
    A world leader who can't remember simple statistics so she writes it on her hand?

Dude I know you smarter than that. Ah better you say you backing Ron Paul cause I would respect that argument 100%.

Sarah has more gaffs than Biden, but he has an excuse. Biden is old and a little senile IMO, but Pailn is down right dunce.

I don't believe he's senile nah, Biden's pitfall is he doesn't dress up what he says.

Long Live the Queen!

Credits

I am not smarter than that. I have been lectured to by geniuses who didn't know simple shit so that's neither here nor there with me.

The President doesn't have to be the cleverest person in the world you know; he/she just has to be trustworthy, have a vision, accepting of counsel and always willing to do the right thing based on his life's experiences.

That's all.

Credits
    Her life makes her believable. If you can't admire a woman who battled for her degree, took herself from beauty contestant to VP candidate and has 5 children and been married for 20+ years then you're jaded.

Aww naw tell me you don't really believe what you just typed?

This can describe 15% of the female population. Just because she fought a good fight and raised a family doesn't mean she will be a good World leader.

Cmon Son!

Anyone can believe their positions are right, doesn't mean they are correct.
    - Conscious

www.lavepunch.com

Credits
    I don't believe he's senile nah, Biden's pitfall is he doesn't dress up what he says.
    Biden too. The guy has had an exemplary life so I am always willing to cut him some slack. But he is the perfect example why attacks on Palin ring hollow.

Credits

What does any of what you stated has to do with her running a country? Palin saw an opportunity to make a buck off her "folksy" shtick. I'm not mad at her, because this is the American way. But by no means do I believe she is doing it from the heart.

Long Live the Queen!

Credits
    Aww naw tell me you don't really believe what you just typed?

This can describe 15% of the female population. Just because she fought a good fight and raised a family doesn't mean she will be a good World leader.

Cmon Son!

Anyone can believe their positions are right, doesn't mean they are correct.
    And I admire every woman who's fought and lived a good life.
    But do you see 15% of them going from Mayor to Governor to running for VP?

I don't... she's not in a group of 15%, she's in a group of 1

Credits
    I don't know chinks, telling a man in a wheelchair to stand up and be recognized shows a little bit more than just misspeaking.
    - Conscious

www.lavepunch.com

Credits
    What does any of what you stated has to do with her running a country? Palin saw an opportunity to make a buck off her "folksy" shtick. I'm not mad at her, because this is the American way. But by no means do I believe she is doing it from the heart.
    You see you're so quick to discount her as folksy as if that's a negative attribute, but I wonder if your urbane self can deliver a speech at a Convention or debate a Senator with millions watching?

Ordinary people can't do these things. And just because you say or do something foolish doesn't mean you aren't clever.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast