Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SARAH PALIN n THE SUPREME COURT QUESTION

Credits

SARAH PALIN n THE SUPREME COURT QUESTION

Credits
    If I were Republican I would teach Palin one important lesson in life... How to say "I DON'T KNOW"

Credits
    i now believe that listening to her speak is worst than pulling out your eyelashes ONE lash at a time for 2 hours straight...in 6 second intervals.....
    "Stop talking about it and BE about it"

Credits
    I honestly felt ashame for this woman

Credits
    The bar has been set so low for her in tonight's debate, that all she needs to do is give one sensible answer; and she will be declared the winner.

Credits
    i saw this clip this morning on the news.....i can't wait to see this debate tonight lol

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by chinky eyes View Post
    The bar has been set so low for her in tonight's debate, that all she needs to do is give one sensible answer; and she will be declared the winner.
    she is just a trainwreck waiting to happen.
    "Stop talking about it and BE about it"

Credits
    somebody gone get they ass kick tonight like a football match
    St.Kitts Jam Crew Productions

like the fan page search for St.kitts Jam Crew Productions

or hit up on twitter @JAM_CREW

or email : st.kittsjamcrew@gmail.com

or soundcloud search for Jam Crew

Credits
    I think all you people who can't wait to see this debate because you think Biden gwine tear Palin a new one in for a disappointment. The debate is going to be boring... and the only surprise will be that Palin can answer some questions. And actually look sensible doing so. The woman is being prepped and preened by a team of experts. Biden is being told to be careful to not come across as a victimizer and not say anything foolish... so he will just be careful and boring. They are already telling Palin to be concise and to the point and stop rambling. This is going to play out to a boring draw.

In any case its a no win situation for Biden. If he even beats her... well he was supposed to wasn't he. If there is no clear winner or he loses?!?! Heh! It will be like losing to a fat kid in a race...

A warning unnu.

Credits
    smh...i am not republican and will never vote for mccain, but i am truly offended by mccain's so-called judgement in picking this woman. i don't blame palin, i feel sorry for her. she is definitely out of her league and she knows it, i think she is honestly trying her best. i blame mccain who is clearly using her. sarah palin is being used, she is a pawn in mccain's politcal ambitions. i wonder if she even realizes how she is being made a fool of...everyone should see his choice for what it is and be offended.

Credits
    this woman rather make a fool of herself than see about her infant that needs her more than anything......

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by hotandgroovy View Post
    smh...i am not republican and will never vote for mccain, but i am truly offended by mccain's so-called judgement in picking this woman. i don't blame palin, i feel sorry for her. she is definitely out of her league and she knows it, i think she is honestly trying her best. i blame mccain who is clearly using her. sarah palin is being used, she is a pawn in mccain's politcal ambitions. i wonder if she even realizes how she is being made a fool of...everyone should see his choice for what it is and be offended.
    I was thinking about that this morning...where did he find her and why did he pick her? its like he just stick his hand in a hat full with female names and pulled out that one. She is like a female version of George Bush, an extreme embarassment to the country. I'm waiting on her to throw in the towel any day now cuz homegirl feeling plenty pressure right now.

Spoogie
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Maneater~ View Post
    I was thinking about that this morning...where did he find her and why did he pick her? its like he just stick his hand in a hat full with female names and pulled out that one. She is like a female version of George Bush, an extreme embarassment to the country. I'm waiting on her to throw in the towel any day now cuz homegirl feeling plenty pressure right now.
    Can you step aside and stop posting about politics ? weren't you going to vote for ron paul ?

Credits
    She can't learn all she needs to know in the course of a few weeks, fuk all that talk about she did great in the gubernatorial debate in Alaska; that don't mean shit.

factual issues that make her a target for flopping royally tonight:

She just got her passport at age 42.
    She doesn't have a clue about foreign policy
    She isn't aware of what periodicals she reads
    And her cute little mannerisms not going to work on a national/ world stage to distract from the true issues of the country.

I want to know why on the news channels none of these commentators asking:

Why is it that extreme conservative news people are calling for Sarah "Soundbite" to remove herself from he ticket for the sake of the party?
    Those who want to see you fail are the fuel to your success!
    - Conscious

www.lavepunch.com

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Conscious View Post
    She can't learn all she needs to know in the course of a few weeks, fuk all that talk about she did great in the gubernatorial debate in Alaska; that don't mean shit.

factual issues that make her a target for flopping royally tonight:

She just got her passport at age 42.
    She doesn't have a clue about foreign policy
    She isn't aware of what periodicals she reads
    And her cute little mannerisms not going to work on a national/ world stage to distract from the true issues of the country.

I want to know why on the news channels none of these commentators asking:

Why is it that extreme conservative news people are calling for Sarah "Soundbite" to remove herself from he ticket for the sake of the party?

Once you place a bet, you can't take it off the table. John McCain is stuck with Sarah. She can fack up from here til election night, he has to stick with his choice.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast