Thread: Santa wants milk and cookies

Credits

Santa wants milk and cookies

I was speaking to old Nick last night and he wanted me to let you guys know that he peeps on imix Yes i was shocked. He is leaving home shortly to make his rounds but has some concerns with traveling to the caribbean and their households in North America.

He just wants you to put cookies and milk (1% cause he is watching his figure) He complains that you guys are putting out rum cake, black cake, pastelles, ham with chow chow (miss brownskin : ) This does not fit in his diet and gives him heart burn. As for the drinks he has had, sorrel, ginger beer, ponche creme, cremas (poca : ) even a shot of Royal Oak!!! Please Please Please... Santa cannot drink these things, remember he is just a fat white man from up north! (yes don't be fooled by the thing they have in Kings Plaza Santa is WHITE!)

Anyway, he was pleased with the behaviour of most mixers and you will get your presents. (Dragon he requests that you stop sending I AM SORRY SANTA letters, you are not getting Trinibaje for Xmas :p )

Thanks folks... HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS....

Credits
    Well tell Santa greedy a$$ to leave de damn rum cake, ham, sorrell, etc... alone. He know he does well nyam it down!!!

Dragon
    Hey Baje ah see de man did not kill yuh

Credits
    Originally posted by Dragon
    Hey Baje ah see de man did not kill yuh

Why you can't let sleeping dogs rest!