Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Salty dahlin, u temporarily brought me out of retirement for this one....

Credits

Salty dahlin, u temporarily brought me out of retirement for this one....

How de a$$ u going tuh casually glance ova me and pt names after it was she who single handedly pulled a ASPCA rescue 911 on you and hadda stick her finga down yuh blasted throat tuh make u vomit, and it was I who helped hold yuh big a$$ head so they wouldn't keep banging it on the floor while carrying u 2 de hallway...and it was also I who was rubbing yuh dam big hairy back to try to soothe de pain.....u got real nerve boy...... :
    oh, and lets not forget that i almost had a fight wit yuh drunk a$$ cousin cuz he wanted to push me and pt outta de way so he could take a picture of your drooling a$$....(if ah see him again its on an poppin...ah gotta dull rusty toenail clipper for his a$$) :

btw - for de next lime/fete....pls have the animal rescue squad nearby cuz de next time u behave like that, i'm gonna tranquilize your a$$ and push u in a hotdog cart (boiling water and all) instead of a shopping cart!

btw again - it would be in your best interest to go and get tested for the West Nile disease seeing as how your fam felt it neccessary to sit u a puddle of dirty water filled wit dead mice and mosqitoes!

now apologize to me and ms pthova pls.

p.s. we still luv u though

Dawtah of the Sun Empressdududahlin's Avatar Empressdududahlin is offline
    Credits
    So I'm peepin and this is what I ketch!! WOW!! Salt, look what you did! lol...

Credits
    SWEET SUGA DUMPLINS not u Emppy, NT, SJ
    I TRIED TO KEEP IT UNDA WRAPS BUT MY NUCCA HAD TO COME BACK AND BRING IT OUT

i cant breath, im the ASPCA 911 girl
    oui oui oui oui oui oui
    NaCl ya catch west nile in trute
    dis is too much for me

THANKS MY NUCCA

Ruff Wine on my KITTY I Like It 2 Bad's Avatar I Like It 2 Bad is offline
    Credits
    darn......ah missed all ah dat

Credits
    Originally posted by I Like It 2 Bad
    darn......ah missed all ah dat
    ya missed the party of the year
    i mean it made up for all the flop parties we been attendin
    it surpass the good ones
    it was tight

2 bad for u
    well see u next Dec for his next b-day party

Credits
    missinmarbles come out of retirement 2 tell lies. u werent it even there. it was bkhoney. n e how everything u said was true xcept the hairy back part and the west nile puddle. dat water was so clean the little mermaid was in it doin backflips. go back 2 retirement.

salt

p.s.
    hope this doesnt' inspire her 2 come back posting again!

ObieTryce

Re: Salty dahlin, u temporarily brought me out of retirement for this one....

Originally posted by MissinMarbles
    How de a$$ u going tuh casually glance ova me and pt names after it was she who single handedly pulled a ASPCA rescue 911 on you and hadda stick her finga down yuh blasted throat tuh make u vomit, and it was I who helped hold yuh big a$$ head so they wouldn't keep banging it on the floor while carrying u 2 de hallway...and it was also I who was rubbing yuh dam big hairy back to try to soothe de pain.....u got real nerve boy...... :
    oh, and lets not forget that i almost had a fight wit yuh drunk a$$ cousin cuz he wanted to push me and pt outta de way so he could take a picture of your drooling a$$....(if ah see him again its on an poppin...ah gotta dull rusty toenail clipper for his a$$) :

btw - for de next lime/fete....pls have the animal rescue squad nearby cuz de next time u behave like that, i'm gonna tranquilize your a$$ and push u in a hotdog cart (boiling water and all) instead of a shopping cart!

btw again - it would be in your best interest to go and get tested for the West Nile disease seeing as how your fam felt it neccessary to sit u a puddle of dirty water filled wit dead mice and mosqitoes!

Girl I been lookin 4 u.
    Holla.

Credits
    Originally posted by lordsalt
    missinmarbles come out of retirement 2 tell lies. u werent it even there. it was bkhoney. n e how everything u said was true xcept the hairy back part and the west nile puddle. dat water was so clean the little mermaid was in it doin backflips. go back 2 retirement.

salt

p.s.
    hope this doesnt' inspire her 2 come back posting again!
    First of all...she is I and I am she!
    not true! how de hell u think u got that french braid back there....well it didn't grow in like that
    clean water my a$$......that wasn't the little mermaid, that was the little turdaid :p why u think she smelled like sh*t when tryed to tongue kiss her....

and to answer your inquiry.........NO, this has not inspired me to post again so u can put your pecker back in yuh pants.....this was just too easy to let pass!

PtHova - Sorry to disappoint u babes, but i ain't staying....ah just had to kick Salt while he was down......again.

Empress - (if anyone could, u know it was salty)

2bad - u missed a great one boss

Credits

Re: Re: Salty dahlin, u temporarily brought me out of retirement for this one....

Originally posted by ObieTryce
    Girl I been lookin 4 u.
    Holla.
    hey baby.....i'm jus here to shout Salty krass a$$ out, i'm going back to de land of de lost after this....u can pm if u wanna holla......i still check them :)

Solidarity
    ...Sorry to disappoint u babes, but i ain't staying....
    Yuh like to disappoint....nice seein yuh face bout de place still.

Credits
    Originally posted by Solidarity
    Yuh like to disappoint....nice seein yuh face bout de place still.

don't say that sweetie! thats not true....i don't like 2 disappoint at all....but be ppl does seem 2 disappoint me at times

btw - u've got mail ok not yet, but real soon :p

Solidarity
    btw - u've got mail ok not yet, but real soon :p
    ok den...ah was beginning to wonder. :)

Credits
    Originally posted by Solidarity
    ok den...ah was beginning to wonder. :)
    well maybe not today....but definitely 2morrow....
    ah gotta bad case of gas so i'm leaving work before someone figures out that its not Fat Frank making a stink of de place

amprincess

Re: Salty dahlin, u temporarily brought me out of retirement for this one....

bwahahahahahahahahahaha I was wondering if he remember the dirty water puddle

Solidarity

Thumbs up I'll be waiting!

well maybe not today....but definitely 2morrow....
    ah gotta bad case of gas so i'm leaving work before someone figures out that its not Fat Frank making a stink of de place
    hahahaa...i see you haven't lost it

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast