Thread: This is a sad day in IMIX history....

This is a sad day in IMIX history....

Imix has been dead, boring, wack, etc. for the last week, two weeks. And you know why because people who are known for posting interesting/funny/informative topics are fustrated and leaving. Who are fustrating these 'poster': 'peepers' who don't post a lick half the time but who would come on one day and start trouble. This is stupid. I miss my posting crew: MontREALady, Hotpepa, Brownskin, socababy, Sugar Aloes, Sugar Apple, engineroom, topclassbubbla, etc.

IMIX need to deal with these matters before IMIX turns into the days of Soca Rachel and no one wants that. Imix is a great site for entertainment and fun and that should not be spoiled by a few bad apples (not Sugar Apple :) I have grown to love IMIX and I don't want it destroyed

D'Only1
    I hear you sis. I miss Essiquibo too. Since I start school its been off. I say another meet and greet is in order here

*ducking from all the rotten tomatoes and oranges and apples cabbage and all they pelting meh with*

So that means my IMIX kids day squash before it start? Well look how I sour now. Steuppppppssss

I think there needs to be an IMIX RETREAT....LOL... TriniP I'm definitley going to talk to some of my friends who USED to post because I do miss the old mix, without the drama and even if it was drama it was fun! I do miss Monty and TOPCLASS where are you... Alllyuh done know, I may lime with you in a party but it's nice on the mix tooo!

Originally posted by D'Only1
    I hear you sis. I miss Essiquibo too. Since I start school its been off. I say another meet and greet is in order here

*ducking from all the rotten tomatoes and oranges and apples cabbage and all they pelting meh with*

So that means my IMIX kids day squash before it start? Well look how I sour now. Steuppppppssss
    The kids day is going to happen....I am sure of that. Oh gosh how I could forget meh gyal Essi.

ummmmmm are you adding to de problem or are u part of de solution

aloes was on yesterday.....

pepa just left today

brownskin posted today

monty in my closet working pon she wine so she back can get hardwinejuksfordewukkuppolicecouldlook

so *poof*

unless u wanna foop

meet me at de corner den

n/a
    Yes I miss Monty too, Damn I remember when i used log on I'mix soon as I come in the people wukk in the morning now these days some real BS been goin one I juss can't take. So I peep from time to time and post when needed.

I feel MBR can keep imix going all by himself!!!

D'Only1
    oh gosh, somebody foop Blackrock before he pass out nah man. HE begging allday.

Trini Prinzez darling, I cyah stop posting, doh forget to get my contact info in Trini.

Originally posted by D'Only1
    oh gosh, somebody foop Blackrock before he pass out nah man. HE begging allday.

*opens black book*

*man walks by and says *

*damn that shit's long*

MBR: FAGGOT , beat it , its a book

only1 i gine get some, i ain a horny toad.... just a deprived baracuda

Originally posted by brownskintrini
    Trini Prinzez darling, I cyah stop posting, doh forget to get my contact info in Trini.
    Send me a pm.

Sugar Apple

Re: This is a sad day in IMIX history....

Originally posted by Trini Prinzez
    Imix is a great site for entertainment and fun and that should not be spoiled by a few bad apples (not Sugar Apple :)
    yuh know they woulda take off hot and sweaty out the blocks with that one.

TF I not leaving....matter of fact I just have to practice meh "focus" dance before I reach Trini. Remember I am giving it a test run this Friday at Wine and Roses. Thank you for the kind words.....yuh such a tweetie. Bring yuh camera and focus on meh it will definitely be a sight.

P.S. it is copywritten, so if I catch you or that frog doing it, steuppps. I will be vex.