Thread: This is a sad day in IMIX history....

Credits

This is a sad day in IMIX history....

Imix has been dead, boring, wack, etc. for the last week, two weeks. And you know why because people who are known for posting interesting/funny/informative topics are fustrated and leaving. Who are fustrating these 'poster': 'peepers' who don't post a lick half the time but who would come on one day and start trouble. This is stupid. I miss my posting crew: MontREALady, Hotpepa, Brownskin, socababy, Sugar Aloes, Sugar Apple, engineroom, topclassbubbla, etc.

IMIX need to deal with these matters before IMIX turns into the days of Soca Rachel and no one wants that. Imix is a great site for entertainment and fun and that should not be spoiled by a few bad apples (not Sugar Apple :) I have grown to love IMIX and I don't want it destroyed

D'Only1
    I hear you sis. I miss Essiquibo too. Since I start school its been off. I say another meet and greet is in order here

*ducking from all the rotten tomatoes and oranges and apples cabbage and all they pelting meh with*

So that means my IMIX kids day squash before it start? Well look how I sour now. Steuppppppssss

Dawtah of the Sun Empressdududahlin's Avatar Empressdududahlin is offline
    Credits
    I think there needs to be an IMIX RETREAT....LOL... TriniP I'm definitley going to talk to some of my friends who USED to post because I do miss the old mix, without the drama and even if it was drama it was fun! I do miss Monty and TOPCLASS where are you... Alllyuh done know, I may lime with you in a party but it's nice on the mix tooo!

Credits
    Originally posted by D'Only1
    I hear you sis. I miss Essiquibo too. Since I start school its been off. I say another meet and greet is in order here

*ducking from all the rotten tomatoes and oranges and apples cabbage and all they pelting meh with*

So that means my IMIX kids day squash before it start? Well look how I sour now. Steuppppppssss
    The kids day is going to happen....I am sure of that. Oh gosh how I could forget meh gyal Essi.

MrBlackRock
    ummmmmm are you adding to de problem or are u part of de solution

aloes was on yesterday.....

pepa just left today

brownskin posted today

monty in my closet working pon she wine so she back can get hardwinejuksfordewukkuppolicecouldlook

so *poof*

unless u wanna foop

meet me at de corner den

n/a
    Yes I miss Monty too, Damn I remember when i used log on I'mix soon as I come in the people wukk in the morning now these days some real BS been goin one I juss can't take. So I peep from time to time and post when needed.

amprincess
    I feel MBR can keep imix going all by himself!!!

D'Only1
    oh gosh, somebody foop Blackrock before he pass out nah man. HE begging allday.

Credits
    Trini Prinzez darling, I cyah stop posting, doh forget to get my contact info in Trini.

MrBlackRock
    Originally posted by D'Only1
    oh gosh, somebody foop Blackrock before he pass out nah man. HE begging allday.

*opens black book*

*man walks by and says *

*damn that shit's long*

MBR: FAGGOT , beat it , its a book

only1 i gine get some, i ain a horny toad.... just a deprived baracuda

Credits
    Originally posted by brownskintrini
    Trini Prinzez darling, I cyah stop posting, doh forget to get my contact info in Trini.
    Send me a pm.

Sugar Apple

Re: This is a sad day in IMIX history....

Originally posted by Trini Prinzez
    Imix is a great site for entertainment and fun and that should not be spoiled by a few bad apples (not Sugar Apple :)
    yuh know they woulda take off hot and sweaty out the blocks with that one.

TF I not leaving....matter of fact I just have to practice meh "focus" dance before I reach Trini. Remember I am giving it a test run this Friday at Wine and Roses. Thank you for the kind words.....yuh such a tweetie. Bring yuh camera and focus on meh it will definitely be a sight.

P.S. it is copywritten, so if I catch you or that frog doing it, steuppps. I will be vex.