Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16

Thread: Sabotaging relationships

  1. #1
    Good luck wit dat! luvmylocs's Avatar luvmylocs is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Somewhere down south
    Posts
    96
    Credits
    1,013,294

    Sabotaging relationships

    A friend of mine met a dude almost a year ago. He has all of the qualities she says she wants in a man. Yet, she constantly starts arguments and accuses him of cheating. He has told her on several occasions that he loves her, is faithful and isn't going anywhere. I asked her what was the problem and she basically said he is to good to be true.

    Have you ever met someone who seemed to "perfect" so you did everything in your power to sabotage things? If so, how did he/she react?
    "There is nothing more dangerous than to build a society with a large segment of people in that society who feel they have no stake in it; who feel they have nothing to lose. People who have stake in their society, protect that society, but when they don't have it, they unconsciously want to destroy it." M.L.K, Jr.

    "It grew on me that we black men especially, were expected to be subservient even in groups where ostensibly everyone is equal." Shirley Chisholm

  2. #2
    Mad Scorpion
    Guest
    your friend is ah cunthole!

  3. #3
    Father Nutmeg Garrison's Avatar Garrison is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    5,683
    Credits
    29,392,525
    tell her link fadda nutmeg....
    :::Make One Wrong Move N Crapo Smoke yuh Pipe, Rum Stronger Than Love:::

  4. #4
    Radiant Silvergun rayt2009's Avatar rayt2009 is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    South Houston, Tx, USA
    Posts
    4,788
    Credits
    3,029,050
    I never did that and no disrespect but your friend needs to be jack slapped for her shyt. I bet you if he leaves her you'll hear this, "I can't find a good man anywhere."
    "Giving up is hard to do
    When you really love someone
    Giving up .... so hard to do
    When you still depend upon
    Her warm and tender touch
    Her kiss and her hug..........her caress
    Oooooh that used to mean so much
    And bring you happiness"

    - Donny Hathaway

  5. #5
    Players Play I Coach Swollen's Avatar Swollen is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    27,730
    Credits
    154,636,656
    Wait pon VE she gon answer ya, she met the perfect man and he was millionaire.

  6. #6
    Registered User iPicong's Avatar iPicong is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    JC/Brazil 2014
    Posts
    51,424
    Credits
    44,178,436
    your friend needs to talk to a mental health professional
    STATIC RADIO - www.islandmix.com/static
    Tunein Radio - Static Radio



    LR Advertising LLC

  7. #7
    T-MAKAA
    Guest
    post a pic. Ill send you one of me.

  8. #8
    Cervical Cancer MÉCHANT LOUP's Avatar MÉCHANT LOUP is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Black Forest.......
    Posts
    36,268
    Credits
    17,433,584
    Quote Originally Posted by luvmylocs View Post
    Have you ever met someone who seemed to "perfect" so you did everything in your power to sabotage things? If so, how did he/she react?

    Sabotage, yeh I believe we all have/will....

    but, not cuz they were "perfect" or "too good to be true". But becuz, I could foresee differences down the road...and, didn't want Her or I to get attached.
    Girly boy why do you get such a kick out of dissing women? - Namey Namey

    You don't act proper, you just act angry. You act like a angry racist white new york cop.-Namey Namey


    Everyone knows MÉCHANT LOUP is a jackass, but a pedophile? - Namey Namey

    MÉCHANT LOUP like women? The only thing MÉCHANT LOUP like more than hearing that a blackman was gunned down by cops, is a hairy man ass. - Namey Namey


    MÉCHANT LOUP a battyman. - Namey Namey

  9. #9
    God is my pilot Shandy 2.0's Avatar Shandy 2.0 is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    ...concrete jungle where dreams are made of...
    Posts
    26,976
    Credits
    1,088,856
    Quote Originally Posted by rayt2009 View Post
    I never did that and no disrespect but your friend needs to be jack slapped for her shyt. I bet you if he leaves her you'll hear this, "I can't find a good man anywhere."
    Exactly.

    @ luvmylocs...how can I put it mildly... your friend probably wasn't used to anything or anyone that good in her life so when the good man finally came along she didn't know how to handle it. If I'm wrong I apologize but it's usually the M.O. of people who don't know or aren't ready to handle the Good after so much Bad.
    Last edited by Shandy 2.0; 03-26-2010 at 05:24 PM.
    "Create the highest, grandest vision possible for your life, because you become what you believe." - Oprah Winfrey

    "If you keep believing in yourself and seek enthusiasm inside your soul, things will get simpler, more spontaneous." ~Paulo Coelho

    "I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader

    Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit
    the floor each morning the devil says:
    "Oh Crap, She's up!"

  10. #10
    Sagattarius notorious saga's Avatar notorious saga is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    OnYuhMuddaBamsie
    Posts
    10,182
    Credits
    38,181,020
    LOL brings back memories, I had a chick told me that I'm too good for her. she was constantly verbally, physically and mentally abuse by her husband and previous guys so that was all she knew. long story short - she wanted to patch things up with her husband so I gave her space to mend things, her daughter really wanted them back together to be a family. couple months later I got a phone call from her saying can we go back to the way we use to be? I say listen to the word you just said USE to be, I man move forward never backward - her husband almost killed her - at that time I had already met my wife and we just started dating that was 13 years ago, still happily married today.

    Some people have it all in front of them but rather drop the bone they have for the reflection in the water - wind up missing out big time.

    To the poster: Home girl sounds like she's been through some tough relationships in her past, but she's not giving this dude a chance - because other people focked you over in your past relationships doesn't mean every man/woman will be the same, if you have to judge people base on your past is best you stay there.
    Man ah Barbeerian bound tuh be by de bar beer in meh hand beastly cold.

  11. #11
    Father Nutmeg Garrison's Avatar Garrison is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    5,683
    Credits
    29,392,525
    saga ah hear is a oil down that hold yuh...yuh never run back...
    :::Make One Wrong Move N Crapo Smoke yuh Pipe, Rum Stronger Than Love:::

  12. #12
    Registered User iPicong's Avatar iPicong is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    JC/Brazil 2014
    Posts
    51,424
    Credits
    44,178,436
    Quote Originally Posted by notorious saga View Post
    LOL brings back memories, I had a chick told me that I'm too good for her. she was constantly verbally, physically and mentally abuse by her husband and previous guys so that was all she knew. long story short - she wanted to patch things up with her husband so I gave her space to mend things, her daughter really wanted them back together to be a family. couple months later I got a phone call from her saying can we go back to the way we use to be? I say listen to the word you just said USE to be, I man move forward never backward - her husband almost killed her - at that time I had already met my wife and we just started dating that was 13 years ago, still happily married today.

    Some people have it all in front of them but rather drop the bone they have for the reflection in the water - wind up missing out big time.

    To the poster: Home girl sounds like she's been through some tough relationships in her past, but she's not giving this dude a chance - because other people focked you over in your past relationships doesn't mean every man/woman will be the same, if you have to judge people base on your past is best you stay there.
    oye stop telling d gal Sesame Street stories bout dog and bone reflection in water.............d woman need to talk tuh a mental health professional
    STATIC RADIO - www.islandmix.com/static
    Tunein Radio - Static Radio



    LR Advertising LLC

  13. #13
    UNBREAKABLE vincyempress's Avatar vincyempress is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    ovah so
    Posts
    13,515
    Credits
    1,036,871
    I see girls do that all the times...but he mussi ah likkle puzzy same way...

    i have my perfect man already so me ain k...
    Made In Vincy
    ~As humans we are equal but when it comes to standards and morals and ethics, they set us apart~
    Adidja me love yo, cake soap and all..."all of ah sudden me fall in love wid u"

  14. #14
    Sagattarius notorious saga's Avatar notorious saga is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    OnYuhMuddaBamsie
    Posts
    10,182
    Credits
    38,181,020
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrison View Post
    saga ah hear is a oil down that hold yuh...yuh never run back...
    LOL @ Oil down that too hoss, meh wifee from spice isle yuh know - deh make the best food sweet hand.
    Man ah Barbeerian bound tuh be by de bar beer in meh hand beastly cold.

  15. #15
    Sagattarius notorious saga's Avatar notorious saga is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    OnYuhMuddaBamsie
    Posts
    10,182
    Credits
    38,181,020
    Quote Originally Posted by Inglorious Bastard View Post
    oye stop telling d gal Sesame Street stories bout dog and bone reflection in water.............d woman need to talk tuh a mental health professional
    With the kinda abuse she got I think it's too late for a mental health professional. LOL @ Sesame Street stories.
    Man ah Barbeerian bound tuh be by de bar beer in meh hand beastly cold.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •